herecomecome

Apr 15, 2020
View attachment 533225

Overview:
Princess & Conquest is a hybrid RPG game where you, the Knight, will have to decide the fortunes of a Kingdom, plunged into chaos after a certain "incident"!

The sudden disappearance of a powerful dragon is the spring for a series of events that have brought chaos to the Kingdom!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-26
Release Date: 2020-05-26
Developer: Towerfag - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.17.8
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:
Extras: -

Thank you @VexensCore for sharing and @masterdragonson for the fan patches.

View attachment 296584 View attachment 296585 View attachment 296586 View attachment 296587 View attachment 296588 View attachment 403251 View attachment 325169 View attachment 325170 View attachment 403253 View attachment 325171 View attachment 325168 View attachment 351733
Cheat codes dont seem to do anything for me, why is that?

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
What are the odds of hatching a larva and do the larva eventually evolve?
Oh and, does anything else happen after meeting the hammerhead princess in the tavern? She's still not at her desk.

Last edited:

Dameon123

Jan 12, 2020
now how do i do this....im trap cant go anywhere until i talk to her but its night time and i cant get to her T_T

Dameon123

Jan 12, 2020
Is the Sphinx puzzle challenge bugged for anyone else on its first play through?
I can get up to the first sign posted riddle but whether you answer it correctly or incorrectly the next tunnel doesn't open up and while you can get the question text back up again you then can't input an answer at all (right or wrong).

I've exited the puzzel and gone back to it but the above repeats.
I've exited the puzzel and gone back to the world map but the above repeats again.
I've even closed down the game and reloaded in a new area, gone back to the pyramid but once again the above problem repeats.

View attachment 672162
DESTROY THE CRYSTAL....THERES 2 CRYSTAL YOU NEED TO DESTROY.....

Reactions: Som1else

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
can you transfer saves between the versions of the game or nah
Yes but saves from much older versions are subject to more bugs. Completing the game via one of the princess routes (putting items into the mystery box between games to keep items) is a way of making this less of a problem.

At least that's the method I used. Not sure of other ones.

Reactions: legent
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes