stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Is it possible not to get insta-cucked besides turning it off in the settings? Will there be an option for this and updated combat? This game chugs ram more than chrome.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I'm .. kinda lost as to what to DO in this game. I kinda know that's the idea. But is there anyone who can give some tips for new players as to how to get started?

Timthecarp

Sep 30, 2018
I'm .. kinda lost as to what to DO in this game. I kinda know that's the idea. But is there anyone who can give some tips for new players as to how to get started?
I heavily heavily recommend looking through the wiki and guides in general. First just get a handle on the basic mechanics, then the more advanced stuff, then look at the princesses. Which ones appeal to you the most? You can't get every single one in a single save. After finding the princesses that you like, read up on what you need to do to get them and follow that. It's complicated for sure, but if you stick with it long enough you'll get it.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
To be fair I get this is a game about exploration. And I'm slowly getting the hang of it. But any game that needs an in depth study of the wiki in order to learn how to play it in the most basic fashion does a very poor job of presenting itself to the player and teaching them what the game is about. You are presented with an antagonist. But from what I can see unless you plan to go for a very specific route that narrative is almost meaningless. You are given many things to do and under time pressure to do them quickly with little/no guidance. This seems like the kind of game I could really have fun with. But it needs way more ingame help instead of just spamming new content and relying on the wiki to cover their asses.

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Anyway to re watch animations? I have had sex with kobold but cant get the scene again. Is there a gallery or something i can find and use?

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
Is the Sphinx puzzle challenge bugged for anyone else on its first play through?
I can get up to the first sign posted riddle but whether you answer it correctly or incorrectly the next tunnel doesn't open up and while you can get the question text back up again you then can't input an answer at all (right or wrong).

I've exited the puzzel and gone back to it but the above repeats.
I've exited the puzzel and gone back to the world map but the above repeats again.
I've even closed down the game and reloaded in a new area, gone back to the pyramid but once again the above problem repeats.

What riddle tho.png

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Is the Sphinx puzzle challenge bugged for anyone else on its first play through?
I can get up to the first sign posted riddle but whether you answer it correctly or incorrectly the next tunnel doesn't open up and while you can get the question text back up again you then can't input an answer at all (right or wrong).
I'd tell you to search the thread, but i got stuck there for a while too.
Hit both the crystals with an attack and another room with a question opens.

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
I'd tell you to search the thread, but i got stuck there for a while too.
Hit both the crystals with an attack and another room with a question opens.
Thanks

I feel dumb having done the puzzle before without help, but I've been experiencing quite a few bugs this version that usually gets resolved with the same trial and error process of leaving areas or reloading games from the world map.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes