Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
How to sneak in to finhead princess room without slime princess or moth princess
sleep powder. You can buy it during in in Tavern from the merchant that appears only during night. Forgot his name but you will easly find him ;p he is obsessed with panties so if you have them then he will trade them for costumes and later for money

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Has anyone found out how to get to the mermaid reign?

I saw that it was added, and I did the quest for saving the mermaid from the goblin slave trade, so I'm wondering where it is and how to get in.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Has anyone found out how to get the holstsaur progeny?
They haven't been added to the game yet.

Has anyone found out how to get to the mermaid reign?

I saw that it was added, and I did the quest for saving the mermaid from the goblin slave trade, so I'm wondering where it is and how to get in.
First you will need some way to breath under water, like fishlungs. After that just head straight south from Hammerhead Port. There should be a gaint hole that you can enter.

Reactions: Azazael

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
You can also fly there with the wings and the 50% plus flight item to get to the island. It was a neat little thing I found out because using the ship kept presenting an annoying obstacle.
Half the time it wasn't there and when it was, another half of the time it wasn't in use for some reason like a courtesan boarding...

You'll still need the fish lungs for the kingdom itself though.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
They haven't been added to the game yet.

First you will need some way to breath under water, like fishlungs. After that just head straight south from Hammerhead Port. There should be a gaint hole that you can enter.
You can also fly there with the wings and the 50% plus flight item to get to the island. It was a neat little thing I found out because using the ship kept presenting an annoying obstacle.
Half the time it wasn't there and when it was, another half of the time it wasn't in use for some reason like a courtesan boarding...

You'll still need the fish lungs for the kingdom itself though.

found the hole, but there's nothing in there aside from the free mermaid egg.

also, what 50% plus flight item?
all I've got is the cucco feathers, and those don't even let me get to mermaid's tail.

(also, damn, I thought I saw that the holstaurs were added in.)

Sep 22, 2017
found the hole, but there's nothing in there aside from the free mermaid egg.
There should be a room after the egg that has a large entrance in the center that you can go through to another room. When in that room follow the path to the right and you will be taken to the throne. From there just move towards the center and a cutscene will play allowing you to start the Mermaid Reign stuff. Which I should mention, that as far as I know the Mermaid Reign stuff is only in Beta and isn't quite finished yet.

also, what 50% plus flight item?
all I've got is the cucco feathers, and those don't even let me get to mermaid's tail.
Cocca Plume which is dropped by Queen Coccas in the Kingdom Above. While it would technically let you get to the entrance of the reign you would still need some way of breathing underwater. So you would just be better off getting the Fish Lungs.

(also, damn, I thought I saw that the holstaurs were added in.)
No, they haven't made it in yet. Even though they were shown off a long time ago. But Holstaur Princess got an animation recently. Maybe thats what you saw?

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
There should be a room after the egg that has a large entrance in the center that you can go through to another room. When in that room follow the path to the right and you will be taken to the throne. From there just move towards the center and a cutscene will play allowing you to start the Mermaid Reign stuff. Which I should mention, that as far as I know the Mermaid Reign stuff is only in Beta and isn't quite finished yet.

Cocca Plume which is dropped by Queen Coccas in the Kingdom Above. While it would technically let you get to the entrance of the reign you would still need some way of breathing underwater. So you would just be better off getting the Fish Lungs.

No, they haven't made it in yet. Even though they were shown off a long time ago. But Holstaur Princess got an animation recently. Maybe thats what you saw?

Found the area where the queen spawns up in the clouds, but I've had no such luck of getting the plume, so that kind of sucks.

Apart from that, I'm in the area of the mermaid reign and there's nothing else in the big hole area.
I'm probably just being dumb and missing the area that you go down into though.

Oh, also yeah, I saw that the progeny were being worked on, not implemented yet.
Mixed that up with the new HP content that was added.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Okay, so, literally just tried to load up my save file, and I'm now getting an error.
(I saved in the hole just so I could be there already if someone found a fix, but I guess that made even more of a problem.)

I'm guessing my game is just majorly bugged at this point, cause damn.

Sep 22, 2017
Found the area where the queen spawns up in the clouds, but I've had no such luck of getting the plume, so that kind of sucks.

Apart from that, I'm in the area of the mermaid reign and there's nothing else in the big hole area.
I'm probably just being dumb and missing the area that you go down into though.

Oh, also yeah, I saw that the progeny were being worked on, not implemented yet.
Mixed that up with the new HP content that was added.
What version are you using? Is it the most recent Beta?

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Beta(from Here) or Stable(from OP)? If it's stable have you installed any of the patches? That bug you have should've been fixed with one of the patchs for stable, aswell as the latest few Beta builds.
I'm using the stable one from here, alongside the patches.
I've also got the unofficial fan cheats, but those haven't been a problem before, so I don't think it's those.

Sep 22, 2017
I'm using the stable one from here, alongside the patches.
I've also got the unofficial fan cheats, but those haven't been a problem before, so I don't think it's those.
Hmm, thought that it was fixed but I guess not. So for the future just don't save in that area until it actually gets fixed. As for your original question, since your using the stable version you can't do any of the Mermaid reign stuff yet, as it's only in the Beta build currently.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Okay, so, literally just tried to load up my save file, and I'm now getting an error.
(I saved in the hole just so I could be there already if someone found a fix, but I guess that made even more of a problem.)

I'm guessing my game is just majorly bugged at this point, cause damn.
Upload Save :p
Error 1417 literally translates to "I done dang shit myself"
Or in more technical terms it failed to evaluate a script line outside the scripts database. So it doesn't tell you want line caused it, where that line could possibly be located, or any information that would even help make an educated guess for the first 2 questions.

Sep 22, 2017
Or in more technical terms it failed to evaluate a script line outside the scripts database. So it doesn't tell you want line caused it, where that line could possibly be located, or any information that would even help make an educated guess for the first 2 questions.
Towerfag said it had something to do with the bubbles in the area if that helps any.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hmm, thought that it was fixed but I guess not. So for the future just don't save in that area until it actually gets fixed. As for your original question, since your using the stable version you can't do any of the Mermaid reign stuff yet, as it's only in the Beta build currently.
Alright, got it.

Got it, and here's my save.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Alright, got it.

Got it, and here's my save.
You know what's sad. When my test environment filters out the problem that I'm looking for... It's like schrodinger's cat for bugs
So it loaded fine and I simply walked out of the hole.

Edit: The fault is Bubbles :ROFLMAO:
So apparently Towerfag set these up to potentially not exist. That is sloppy code but a rescue will fix that... Too bad he also didn't bother updating the Patch System so Map Updates are buggy.

Not sure where @event_id gets defined but the beginning of the Event just assumes it is.
It then tries to find a Event on the Map with that ID and get the Y position.
(The code assumes if nothing is there it will pass Nil to a variable, that is not what happens as position Y isn't part of Nil Class so it throws an Exception...)

Map 438: Gate of the Abyss
Code:
@y = $game_map.events[@event_id].y
Found in 10 Bubble Events on that Map.

While this can easily be fixed, RPG Maker likes to catch the Current Map to the Save File so it won't load Patch Data for that Map until that Map is Reloaded (Exit and Return)

Code:
begin
@y = $game_map.events[@event_id].y
rescue
puts("Event ID: 001 Bubbles")
if @event_id.is_a?(Integer)
  puts("$game_map.events[@event_id]")
  puts("@event_id = #{@event_id}")
  puts("!!! Is Nil !!!")
end
@y = nil
end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes