Gorulir

Oct 21, 2019
Where can you find Basilissa? Is she somewhere in the world or she only appears on a quest or princess route?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Where can you find Basilissa? Is she somewhere in the world or she only appears on a quest or princess route?
Basilissa FE.png
Southern World Map > East > Jungle > Ruins
Map Name 400 "Rumble Jungle -1"

Seems the only requirement is having a Mace and bashing ruin walls.

Oh, and the one scene is all she gets as of v0.17.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
masterdragonson

And here we have it - the new released Patch2

Link to Patreon:
Link to Mega:
Link to changelog:
* Fairy NPCs appearing were they shouldn't (Milk Bar, Hunter Terrace, Golden Stump, Clocktown, Goblin Brewery, Dance Club of Death)
Fairies deserve booze too :mad:
:love: What would you do with a drunken fairy

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Do I throw all the patches into the Patch folder together or do I delete old patches and only have the newest patch in there?

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
NGL Mask Princess, Gecko Princess would be great if not those weird body changes like Gecko P having weird big ears and odd left eye (is it supose to be closed or injured/disabled?) OR Mask (kitsune?) P having her body melt/be made of slime (as a leg guy it hurts me greatly ;_;)

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
I made an all randomized game, and it feels like there are less animations for Princesses and maybe even citizens.
Are there animations that currently only work on the standard look or am I just having really bad luck?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Since I showed off the first few candidates for the next princess earlier, I thought i'd show them all together since we just got the final candidate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the oni princess or bird princess will win, but if it were up to me, the mask princess would already be approved

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get to the Finhead Regin?
Well it's underwater so get Fish Lungs

East of the Tavern you can find Hammerhead Port

There is a quest there and once you are done you can hop on a regular ship to the Mermaid Tail for 500 Swirlies

Once there take a dive under the sea

Reactions: SN123

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
this is what happens to me when I tried to use it
I tried it on v0.17.7 with Patch 2. What version are you using?
Silly question, did you restart the game after doing that? Reading up on F12 reset seems it leaves some garbage in memory.

Also what about the save where I moved you to the Tavern? Does that give the same error?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hylianmaster
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes