masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thank you for your insights, however I just for the life of me cannot figure out how to do this at all.
If anyone here successfully cheats in this game (steam version to be exact) without needing to input cheat codes, through whatever program (Cheat Engine, save editors, etc.)Please DM me and teach me how.
Cheat Engine RPG Maker VX Ace
(Value x 2) + 1

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How can I get the progeny to battle fuck?

Also, I had one of my princesses battle fuck and she got pregnant off of that, is this meant to happen?
1 - Not sure if Towerfag implemented that.
2 - What did you expect to happen when other men shoot semen into your princesses?

Oct 17, 2019
Alert the mermaid princess is in the game!

edit: okay so i was wrong maybe her kingdom is only up

edit2: also in beta

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Alert the mermaid princess is in the game!

edit: okay so i was wrong maybe her kingdom is only up
Mermaid princess is not in the game yet and I don't know when she will be added. I assume that it wouldn't be much longer because they are getting ready to decide the next princess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do i get the hammerhead princess animation
I haven't seen a defenitive answer yet as it's still new and I haven't been able to confirm myself yet, so this could be wrong but supposedly you need hammerhead port to be attacked, then Hammerhead princess will move somewhere else potentially the inn and then you'll be able to get the animation.

Oct 17, 2019
Mermaid princess is not in the game yet and I don't know when she will be added. I assume that it wouldn't be much longer because they are getting ready to decide the next princess.

I haven't seen a defenitive answer yet as it's still new and I haven't been able to confirm myself yet, so this could be wrong but supposedly you need hammerhead port to be attacked, then Hammerhead princess will move somewhere else potentially the inn and then you'll be able to get the animation.
i said the hammerhead was in beta

Nov 23, 2019

>Oni Princess
fuck. yes.

Reactions: donofdarkness1

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
So the Dragon Princess I have only 2 sex scenes and you can't really recruit her... Well that's a shame.

Emerald_Wyvern

May 13, 2020
I'm getting

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1417: TypeError occurred.

no implicit conversion from nil to integer

whenever I try to load my save. The only thing I can think of that's causing the error is changing Kobold Princess into Doggiebold. And my auto save seems to have disappeared. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm getting

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1417: TypeError occurred.

no implicit conversion from nil to integer

whenever I try to load my save. The only thing I can think of that's causing the error is changing Kobold Princess into Doggiebold. And my auto save seems to have disappeared. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
Upload save

Emerald_Wyvern

May 13, 2020
Didn't crash on v0.17.7 with Patch1.

Dropped Kobold Princess off at the Tavern along with her egg.
Huh. That's weird. Well I can load it fine, and I was able to readd Kobold and her egg back to the party without issue

I guess I'll start keeping multiple saves in case there's some more weirdness in the future. Thanks a ton. You saved this run.

Reactions: masterdragonson
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes