masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i ment like the guards and stuff that that did help.
Exactly how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

Cheat Code
399373 -> Randomize/De-randomize Princesses and Soldiers

Otherwise the are stored in Arrays. Common Event 950 Rnd Soldiers might be a good place to look.

Towerfag heavily modified Script Game_Picture so different settings can be found there.

No one has really made a good customization walk through for the NPCs though if anyone wants to take on the challenge good luck

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
I've had an issue since the Previous version that when I enter the Slime Pool, I can't leave either immediately after I enter or after interacting with something inside.
Am I missing something or is this a bug, anyone else notice this?

rondoo3

Jul 6, 2019
Hi. Sorry for my English... how to get to The Princess of Cats? if I go through Slyme Princess there is no ship to take me to the Cats

Galoran

Feb 15, 2018
How to have sexy times with recruits?
Even at max lust/love there's no options, but the patch notes say it's possible.

[Edit]: I think the progeny sexy times patch prevents recruit sexy times? Recruits work fine when the patch is removed.

Last edited:

graventomb

Mar 15, 2020
Haven't seen any Cheat Tables for RPG Maker Games.

Towerfag jimmy rigged the money/swirlies so if you are just trying to change the Gold in a save editor it won't work since it's stored in a variable. Those are
Variable 585: Swirly Delta (Money On Hand)
Variable 3899: Total Deposit (Money In Bank)

Example: When you go to a Shop the game does a few things
  1. Take Variable 585 and copy that to Money
  2. Opens up Shop using Money
  3. Process Transaction in Money
  4. Upon Exiting Shop take changed Money and return it to Variable 585 (I'm not sure if this was ever fixed but anything past the Swirles Cap at the end of a transaction usually got stolen from the Player)
If you open up Cheat Engine you might find two variables for money dependent on when you look. While exploring the world you might have picked up the actual variable if you are tracking the Swirly Counter however if you went to a shop then you might have picked up the gold value which is kinda worthless for the reason stated above.

What was your first clue that Towerfag likes to mess with people?
  • The Cheat Codes get randomized almost every major update. This mostly inconveniences Players but keeps it an exclusive Patreon Reward (He loathes it but cheats bring in the money lol though it's an easy workaround for anyone interested in actually finding them ;))
  • The Cheat Crystal gives two warnings 1) It's for Early Access with the intention to remove it someday 2) It disables Achievements (Turn OFF Switch 3910: Achi Lock if you want Achievements after cheating)
  • He moved the Save File Location to mess with Save Editors since they have a hard time locating Database files (It's an easy fix but still an inconvenience)
If Towerfag could strip the Cheats out he would have long ago as he loves (to an almost psychotic degree) RNG Shenanigans. Cheats in an amusing sense are stability in an unstable world. Just look at how the Gallery was intended to work without cheats illustrates that pretty well.
Thank you for your insights, however I just for the life of me cannot figure out how to do this at all.
If anyone here successfully cheats in this game (steam version to be exact) without needing to input cheat codes, through whatever program (Cheat Engine, save editors, etc.)Please DM me and teach me how.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes