masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
im on 0.17.6 though using that patch is it because im using v0.17.6Patch3.rvdata2 in the same folder as well?
Shouldn't but patches sometimes conflict with each other. You could save right by the Cheat Crystal, close game, remove all patches from the folder, and re-start game to see if it effects anything.

I don't randomize the Un-Official cheats since I feel it's rather pointless and it just inconveniences the player.

Towerfag randomizes the Official ones because cheats are useful and he markets them on Patreon.

That's an official code so it should work with v0.17.6.

However you might want to check that you have the latest cheat patch since fun fact it overrides the code list entirely.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Whe Amelie says lets chat at the tavern tonight shes never there at night is this another bug?
No, this is not a bug. Depending on the time, she usually arrives there by midnight. However if she reached a kingdom as night arrives, it takes a while before she starts to move to the tavern. She always leaves the tavern though at 07:00. Its what I noticed as I interacted with her

Reactions: Atmoshere
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes