Sep 22, 2017
Now we just need a resurrect princess option or restore princess to kingdom thing
You can already resurrect princesses but only a single one.

If I remember correctly you need the Soul Whistle, which is gotten from Merchant princess while shes visiting Skeleton reign. Then I think Ghost princess needs to be dead. After that go to the basement of the church and use the Soul Whistle on Ghost princesses soul and you then will be able to make a wish to resurrect another princess.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Golem Princess Sleep/Hibernation Mode
Needing Sleep and being Energy Deprived are about the same, right?
Turn On Switch 2187: GolP Recharge

Skeleton Princess
Not sure if this is a glitch but Sleeping Powder or Moth Sleep Dust
Turn On Switch 2173: Narcotized
Or
Turn On Switch 1347: Enticed
(I say glitch as I don't see where she's specifically effected by this but if it's on then it's go time)

I don't know what these 'Turn on switch' mean so you lost me completely on what you are trying to explain

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
For the skeleP you can use that moonlight shroud to get in whenever I think. :) and as for the the golemP just keep going in and out again until shes sleeping. Use the short special, give them heirs and when they give birth convince them to elope with you.

Where do I get the moonlight shroud? And I spent 4 hours(1 min day cycle in game) and GolemP never goes to sleep. I was even told the tower needs to have no golem guards to know she is asleep/recharging. I used a cheat to have her get an heir but still no sleep, even during war

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Where do I get the moonlight shroud? And I spent 4 hours(1 min day cycle in game) and GolemP never goes to sleep. I was even told the tower needs to have no golem guards to know she is asleep/recharging. I used a cheat to have her get an heir but still no sleep, even during war
If memory serves you get the shroud from the GhostP garden merchant and for the golemP problem you need to have returned her personality to her or her heart (I can't remember) I think before she will "recharge" and make sure you are 3+ romance or you will be thrown from the reign.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
If memory serves you get the shroud from the GhostP garden merchant and for the golemP problem you need to have returned her personality to her or her heart (I can't remember) I think before she will "recharge" and make sure you are 3+ romance or you will be thrown from the reign.

Super helpful. I did golemp core quest and next day after getting emotions she goes to sleep, this is some key information.

If I may ask, aside from defending a reign... how do you end a siege. For a Knight Inc quest given by Dusk Princess, it is asked of me to end a siege in any way. I tried peace, I tried defending, and I even destroyed a kingdom(Saving before hand of course) yet the quest doesn't progress. Is there a specific way to end a siege/war between 2 reigns for continue this quest line?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Super helpful. I did golemp core quest and next day after getting emotions she goes to sleep, this is some key information.

If I may ask, aside from defending a reign... how do you end a siege. For a Knight Inc quest given by Dusk Princess, it is asked of me to end a siege in any way. I tried peace, I tried defending, and I even destroyed a kingdom(Saving before hand of course) yet the quest doesn't progress. Is there a specific way to end a siege/war between 2 reigns for continue this quest line?
Don't you need to do it three times? I can't remember.

Last edited:

Atmoshere

Oct 30, 2019
im on 0.17.6 though using that patch is it because im using v0.17.6Patch3.rvdata2 in the same folder as well?

If you are using the latest cheat patch, Patches/Patch1588079974.rvdata2, that code should bring up this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The latest princesses might not have randomization options.
If it's buzzing out then it's using a different set of codes from 0.17.6

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes