tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
I found a way to change that font.
1) Make sure that you don't have 04b_19 installed in your C:\Windows\Fonts folder, delete it if you have
2) Place this 2 files in your Princess & Conquest\Fonts folder and confirm replace
I used Ubuntu Condensed (made by Dalton Maag)

p1.png p2.png p3.png

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Anyone able to make a cheat engine table?
I don't know if this will help or not but to find a value for cheat engine {CE} on a rpgm game its X*2+1 so if the value your looking for is 100 enter 201 in for the value in CE but I find every time you load any rpgm game the value location change so making a working or useable table is a real pain in the ass so I know I'm not making one for this and also do to the game isn't done in development not likely any will till it is done but you can always try checking over on the CE table form for one or someone that will make one

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
was anyone encounter black screen on new build ?, and it seems like fan made cheat patch made the game cheat bugged or some sort, it doesn't let me use it, but when I move those patch some where else it let me use it, can someone check it ?
and new cheat code ( thicc one ), it doesn't seems change anything, and fraun tavern seems gone but I able to enter it somehow

Last edited:

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Can it be that in this build dont exist the cheat crystal not more? Cause as i have open the menu console from the game there is a section called "Cheat" but if i click on them and put the number from the cheat code i became not any money or a message that it have worked.

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
Can it be that in this build dont exist the cheat crystal not more? Cause as i have open the menu console from the game there is a section called "Cheat" but if i click on them and put the number from the cheat code i became not any money or a message that it have worked.
Well, cheat crystal is no more since last update and the cheat options are now part of the main menu, but perhaps the cheat codes are incorrect and that's why nothing happens to you, i always wait for masterdragonson's patch before start cheating

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
I was looking forward to the battle-fuck system but turned out it wasn't a true battle-fuck system. The system was just the princess getting rape and no way to initiate the fucking back to the enemy. What is more, is that the hero can't even do the battle-fuck system. The game even has female enemies. All we can do is to hack and slash. With no battle-fuck for the hero/heroine to initiate in the action sequence, there should not be a lable for battle-fuck option.

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
Well, cheat crystal is no more since last update and the cheat options are now part of the main menu, but perhaps the cheat codes are incorrect and that's why nothing happens to you, i always wait for masterdragonson's patch before start cheating
I found that with the new update (haven't tried the latest beta yet) the cheats work only with the base game. With patches inserted the cheats no longer work.
My hypothesis is that the current patches are for the older version which make them incompatible when applied.

Just means until the patches are updated you need to keep putting them out when you want to use cheats and then reapply them when you're done.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I found that with the new update (haven't tried the latest beta yet) the cheats work only with the base game. With patches inserted the cheats no longer work.
My hypothesis is that the current patches are for the older version which make them incompatible when applied.

Just means until the patches are updated you need to keep putting them out when you want to use cheats and then reapply them when you're done.
And do you know when these patches are ready?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Are you trying the Old Cheat Codes or the new ones? Since the patch overrides Common Event 511 it will always use the codes for the version it was made for. This also means any new cheats that come with the update will be neutered while an older patch is in effect.

Doesn't seem like much has changed with the code since the last time. Wish Wisp block was moved, cheat codes randomized, and a few new ones added.

It will be awhile for me to review all the changes to see if any other patches were effected but here is an updated Cheats Patch for v0.17.9

v0.17.9
Patches/Patch1593200474.rvdata2

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
So can anyone explain to me how to do the Rock Smash Quest, ive been trying to break rocks from infront of the GolemP room and on the battlefield area but they never break when i attack them?

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
So can anyone explain to me how to do the Rock Smash Quest, ive been trying to break rocks from infront of the GolemP room and on the battlefield area but they never break when i attack them?
It depends on your weapon. You can break rocks with mace.

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
I made patch to remove Male/Trap sex scenes with RandomNPCs. It works by replacing male/trap animations with female animations. I quickly tested and it works, but this is my first attempt to create a patch, so I can't guarantee anything.

EDIT: reuploaded file

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I made patch to remove Male/Trap sex scenes with RandomNPCs. It works by replacing male/trap animations with female animations. I quickly tested and it works, but this is my first attempt to create a patch, so I can't guarantee anything.
where dose it go in the game folder becouse if i have it in the right place it dosnt remove it

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
where dose it go in the game folder becouse if i have it in the right place it dosnt remove it
Just downloaded patch from my post and tested it on new game with no other patches, it works. Place it in "Patches" folder.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes