masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I made patch to remove Male/Trap sex scenes with RandomNPCs. It works by replacing male/trap animations with female animations. I quickly tested and it works, but this is my first attempt to create a patch, so I can't guarantee anything.
Overrides Common Event 239: ♥♥♥ Babs Ani Play

Seen some extra code tacked on at the end so I'm curious was this derived from the beta?

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019

Seen some extra code tacked on at the end so I'm curious was this derived from the beta?
I changed labels for animations. Don't know anything about code at the end, but maybe I made a mistake and uploaded version that I made for 0.17.8 BETA
I'll remake this patch to be sure that it's for 0.17.9 later today

By the way, how do you check what the patch changes?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I changed labels for animations. Don't know anything about code at the end, but maybe I made a mistake and uploaded version that I made for 0.17.8 BETA
I'll remake this patch to be sure that it's for 0.17.9 later today

By the way, how do you check what the patch changes?
Learned a few tricks when working with RPG Maker over the years.

1. Decrypt game using

2. Use Translation Tool found on to extract info from the current build

3. Load Patch into the game

Takes what is loaded into memory and dumps it to file in a folder called "Current"
I just put this in a blank Common Event at the end. I can call Common Events on command.
Code:
# Dump Current Patches

mydir = "Current"
Dir.mkdir(mydir) unless Dir.exists?(mydir)
mydir = mydir + "/Data"
Dir.mkdir(mydir) unless Dir.exists?(mydir)

mydir = mydir + "/"
myfile = "CommonEvents.rvdata2"
save_data($data_common_events, mydir+myfile)

mydir = "Current/Data/"
Dir.glob('Data/Map???.rvdata2').each{ |m|
map_id = m[8..10].to_i
s_id = map_id.to_s
f_id = s_id.rjust(3, "0")

if !$data_maps_patch[s_id].nil?
map = $data_maps_patch[s_id]
save_data(map, mydir+"Map#{f_id}.rvdata2")
end
}
4. Back up "Data" folder then replace with "Current"

5. Run Translation Tool From Step 1, though this time save to another folder

6. Use to compare the contents of Original to Altered

Reactions: Guileless

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Ok ihave found out why it have not work with the cheats: with the cheat patch is all ok. I have only needs the new cheats codes and may can you change on the "Cheat Content" the codes cause these ones who are still on the first side are not up to date.

Som1else

Feb 7, 2020
Are you trying the Old Cheat Codes or the new ones? Since the patch overrides Common Event 511 it will always use the codes for the version it was made for. This also means any new cheats that come with the update will be neutered while an older patch is in effect.

Doesn't seem like much has changed with the code since the last time. Wish Wisp block was moved, cheat codes randomized, and a few new ones added.

It will be awhile for me to review all the changes to see if any other patches were effected but here is an updated Cheats Patch for v0.17.9

v0.17.9
Patches/Patch1593200474.rvdata2
I made sure to check it was the right codes for the right version but with the older patches applied (at the time) the cheats didn't work.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Common Events 511 *Cheats* What happens when all the 'Jump To Label: End' gets changed to just Exit Event Processing... The bloody thing starts working
v0.16.2
Patches/Patch1557114518.rvdata2

Seems to be compatible with v0.16.3 & v0.16.4 & v0.16.5 & v0.16.6

Not needed for v0.16.7+, Hooray(y)

v0.17.9
Patches/Patch1593200474.rvdata2

Cheat Codes have changed since v0.17.8

Cheat Code for 'Disable or enable Winning Conditions' and 'Pregnancy Speed' was removed do to redundancy. You can change that in the System Options now.

Updated Cheat Codes Patch
This is mostly if you want to use Unofficial Cheats

Added Unofficial Cheat Codes
987789 = Costume Collector
Pretty much this goes through the entire Armor Database and gives you anything deemed a Costume, Equipment Type ID 5, so it might catch a few debug items. It's only error checking is if a Costume doesn't exist or doesn't have a name.

543210 = Re-Enable Achievements
Note: Since Cheats use Switch 3910: Achi Lock to stop the "Warning" message from repeating re-enabling achievements will re-enable this "Warning" as well

777777 = Limit Breaker
Select a Party Member and they will become stronger (HP/MP 9999, DEF/MAT/MDF/AGI/LUK 999)
Note: Corrected bug reported by Galoran about a potential overflow error. While the Cap for each stat is 9999/999 respectively if you used the code multiple times on the same character it would keep adding the Cap in the background but not report it in game.

888888 = Reset Limits
Select a Party Member and their Stats will be restored to defaults and All Level Points will be refunded.
Note: Any effects of getting a character stoned will be lost... (Talmud, Mem, Tav, Ayin, Aleph)

Thanks to VexensCore For v0.17.9 Cheat Code List
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added this pic for those curious why Cheats didn't work :p

If only it were possible to report you for being awesome. Your dedication to keeping this patch up to date and helpfulness throughout this thread is exceptional.

I salute you, fellow daoist, for being so generous with your time.

gullyking

Jul 6, 2017
anyone got some saves and i really would like more development with the kobold kingdom especially with the progeny.

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019

Checked, I made this patch for 0.17.9 June 25th BETA
Should I make it for 0.17.9 Stable? Or would my BETA patch work there too?
Reupload to make sure it's fully working version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Checked, I made this patch for 0.17.9 June 25th BETA
Should I make it for 0.17.9 Stable? Or would my BETA patch work there too?
Reupload to make sure it's fully working version
It will probably be fine. The code at the end plays out a scene that wouldn't exist in the stable build.

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
It will probably be fine. The code at the end plays out a scene that wouldn't exist in the stable build.
Thanks for help with checking patch changes
But when I install Yanfly Debug Extension, game closes with error after loading save
line 248: ArgumentError occurred. Comparison of Symbol with 130 failed
Do you have any idea about it?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I really want a save with all animations. Plus are the sex NPCs in the world map or in towns and how to find them.

P.S: I can't figure this game it's a little confusing

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
If you just want to see all the animations you can use the cheat code, otherwise you have to do a bunch of new game+ runs to get through all the routes. The cheat code will be your easiest option by far though.

The NPCs in the world who lead to sex animations are entirely random, however you get more of them if you have higher 'kingdom lewdness' which is a hidden stat in the game. You can raise it by picking 'stud knight' as your starting trait, or by having the princesses do lots of lewd things and dress in skimpy clothes. It will raise over time if you just keep doing lewd stuff.

You can also give frog princess water to princesses for a bonus depending on which princess you give it to, the desert princess raises kingdom lewdness if you give it to her.

If you get the kingdom lewdness high enough not only will you see alot more random NPCs who want to sex, you even start to see succubus start showing up.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for help with checking patch changes
But when I install Yanfly Debug Extension, game closes with error after loading save

Do you have any idea about it?
I forgot I made a small correction to that script to filter that out.

Changes
def self.adjust_key(key)
def self.key_pressed?(key)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
masterdragonson what exactly does that patch of yours do and how do I use it?
There are several patches I do though been a bit busy to get the others updated.

If you mean the Cheat Patch, long ago it made cheats work but now it just adds a few additional cheat codes.
Unofficial Cheat Codes
Change/Move Random Roaming NPCs - This was very useful when the Brothel was tied to them but Towerfag changed that silly requirement as before you could roll a world with no Brothel in a sex game :ROFLMAO:
Open Mystery Box - The way the game is set up is you put things in the box, close it, and if you put something that you didn't want in the box well you couldn't take it out until New Game+, this cheat simply allows you to open it without the New Game+
Komachi Resurrection - After 20 in game days if you haven't found her she dies or if you don't feed her enough she starves... This allows you to bring her back
Limit Breaker/Reset Limits - Be careful with these as they can take the challenge out of the game. Maxes the Stats for the character it is used on. Like eating a mega shit ton of Golem Stones. Resetting this restores a character to Base Stats.
Costume Collector - Goes through the games database and anything listed as a costume gets added to your inventory. Might catch some debug items.
Game Rewind - There is a legend that if you wanted to start a New Game+ without doing a route there is a way, it involves a long journey to find the secrets to Turtle Shell Time Travel... I put this cheat in to make starting a New Game+ easier.

As for using it just put it in the 'Patches' folder then start the game. If you got a Patches folder in your Patches folder then you went too deep. You can look under Unofficial Cheats https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-9-towerfag.602/post-1882208 for those cheat codes.

If there was another patch you were interested in the clarify :geek:

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
masterdragonson yeah I meant the cheat patch ty. Btw how does one have sex with the skeletons from the death note? I revived her with the pearl but can't seem to find any option to do so.

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
masterdragonson yeah I meant the cheat patch ty. Btw how does one have sex with the skeletons from the death note? I revived her with the pearl but can't seem to find any option to do so.
if i'm not wrong, you need to have 2-5 points on the Love stat with the companion that you want to have a lil' of fun

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
Couldn't find it through "search" option. So I'mma ask here. Was it mentioned if there will be thicc pregnant sprites for the princesses? since thicc variants between pregnant princess and non-pregnant princess does not change. Also will the animations differ in future?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
They unlock at an NPC in the southern half of the continent. She is the gallery of the game, you have to go and meet her and then you can watch all the animations, they don't unlock on a simple menu.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes