AFellowManOfCulture

Jun 29, 2020
Install all RPG RTP, this would help make sure you don't have to deal with those problems in the future. Also, MV RPG is not an RTP, so it comes with the game as is.
I just finished downloading all the rtp from the site except the MV RPG. It seems that may be what I need to play this? If that's is what's required for me to play Princess conquest I suppose i'll have to wait a bit longer for the funds unfortunately.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I'm saying I can't play the game after extracting the RPG vx Ace. The Princess conquest file I downloaded here (and everywhere honestly) didn't show itself to be an application I can launch it appears as .RAR and thats it. i'd post a picture for a better example in case i'm not explaining correctly but I need one more comment , I think, before its ok.
you need to extract the rar file you can do so with WinRAR or any other rar extacter once you do that there will be a exe file you can run the game with

AFellowManOfCulture

Jun 29, 2020
you need to extract the rar file you can do so with WinRAR or any other rar extacter once you do that there will be a exe file you can run the game with
Is there a free one you can recommend? I'm not too savvy when it comes to hunting these things down I must admit. I just installed winzip thinking it would help me get to the Rar file. If not, that's ok too, I'll keep looking but there may not be an update for a while on my progress.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Is there a free one you can recommend? I'm not too savvy when it comes to hunting these things down I must admit. I just installed winzip thinking it would help me get to the Rar file. If not, that's ok too, I'll keep looking but there may not be an update for a while on my progress.
WinRAR is free and the one I use

AFellowManOfCulture

Jun 29, 2020
WinRAR is free and the one I use
You figured it out! Thank you!
I had to use a file extractor, WinRAR in this case, to specifically extract the file.
Now for posterity's sake should I add a few buzz words for anyone looking for help with this specific issue using specific word searching like I did?

Edit: I'll just add "Help with download" that should work. Thanks again!

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
You figured it out! Thank you!
I had to use a file extractor, WinRAR in this case, to specifically extract the file.
Now for posterity's sake should I add a few buzz words for anyone looking for help with this specific issue using specific word searching like I did?

Edit: I'll just add "Help with download" that should work. Thanks again!
np but im sure its on MP that you need to extract the rar file to use it as well as the fact you need the other program to play it

edit
in Installation: on main page
"2. Extract and run. "

AFellowManOfCulture

Jun 29, 2020
np but im sure its on MP that you need to extract the rar file to use it as well as the fact you need the other program to play it

edit
in Installation: on main page
"2. Extract and run. "
You are totally right. The issue was me not understanding how and what to extract. Rar files are not something I regularly/ever mess with so I was very stumped.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
You are totally right. The issue was me not understanding how and what to extract. Rar files are not something I regularly/ever mess with so I was very stumped.
np glad I could help they are a higher compression rate then files like zip's so they tend to be used alot on this forum for faster/easier download

AZUL22344

Dec 1, 2017
Tienes que ir aqui con ella puedes ver todas la animaciones ya los cg en la ultima beta que hay parece que aqui los puedes ver
Gracias, anoche me puse en plan de ver algunas con ayuda de los trucos, pero no encontré el cristal ¿Dónde está ahora?

Oct 29, 2019
Has Towerfag ever mentioned romancing a progeny?
I know that there is a patch and all but it isn't the same when it's not from the developers themselves.
There are so many different fetishes in the game so I can't imagine that incest is the one where he draws a line or is it again a case of Patreon being the culprit behind all of this.
Old post, I know, but... I don't mind patches
Where do I get this progeny romance patch you speak of? My google fu has failed me in this matter for hours now, and I just keep coming back to mentions of it on this site but no actual links

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes