Eksra

Sep 2, 2017
I put the kobold princess in the brothel fairly early on and I can't seem to get her out. If I buy her back for 5000, I get Sophie, apparently the human princess, who I have still not done any quests for. Testing things, I can't find the kobold princess anywhere in the game if I take her out of the brothel and get sophie
If I wait a day, I still get sophie.
Everything I do seems to result in getting the human princess back when I buy my kobold. It won't let me go to a dragon place because I don't have the kobold with me.
Is there a fix or have I soft locked?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I put the kobold princess in the brothel fairly early on and I can't seem to get her out. If I buy her back for 5000, I get Sophie, apparently the human princess, who I have still not done any quests for. Testing things, I can't find the kobold princess anywhere in the game if I take her out of the brothel and get sophie
Everything I do seems to result in getting the human princess back when I buy my kobold. It won't let me go to a dragon place because I don't have the kobold with me.
I don't know if there's a fix, but if there isn't then you're only locked out of the kobold/dragon princess route
There are other routes you can complete to get to new game+ including one where you just climb into a turtle shell; ng+ would then allow you to go do the kobold route if you're so inclined

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
That brings me back... Thought things like that were fixed long ago :unsure:
Eh upload a save and I'll have a look later :sleep:

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Anyone know how I can get the game to work on Joiplay? The game loads but its very buggy and I can't see any text

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Seems to be a problem if the team has too many party members. Throwing some in the Tavern before removing her seems to work fine. It will likely take awhile before I isolate the cause but that is a temp solution.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Eksra

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know what this symbol means?

Screenshot (114).png
If I had to guess it means that the princess isn't fertile currently? Is that it?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've checked again and I never gave the human princess those red thread rings... She still doesn't have them equipped and yet it displays her having them in both that princess overview when pressing 'S' and in her diary. Hell, I don't even have those rings. I'm worried I might not be able to get her pregnant now...

Sep 22, 2017
As far as I know she doesn't have anything like that equipped tho. What do these red thread rings do by the way? Any special effect or something?
I've checked again and I never gave the human princess those red thread rings... She still doesn't have them equipped and yet it displays her having them in both that princess overview when pressing 'S' and in her diary. Hell, I don't even have those rings. I'm worried I might not be able to get her pregnant now...

Might be a visual bug then because you can still get them pregnant through the red thread rings.

But you don't actually equip them, they are used from the item menu. You can use them once on a party member and then you can use them once on a pair of princess panties. Then you can have sex with the party member and it will count as also having sex with whoever is wearing those princess panties. It's a good way of trying to get princesses pregnant while still on thier throne without having to sneak your way to them every night, aswell as being a good way to make swirlies when combined with family jewels.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Might be a visual bug then because you can still get them pregnant through the red thread rings.

But you don't actually equip them, they are used from the item menu. You can use them once on a party member and then you can use them once on a pair of princess panties. Then you can have sex with the party member and it will count as also having sex with whoever is wearing those princess panties. It's a good way of trying to get princesses pregnant while still on thier throne without having to sneak your way to them every night, aswell as being a good way to make swirlies when combined with family jewels.
Hm I see. It's still weird tho how these rings came out of nowhere. I never used them on the princess because I didn't even have any. Still tho, when cumming into a princess, doesn't the diary show that there's bits of cum left in her? That's what the cum bar is for, right? After having sex with her, there was no cum in said bar tho.

Sep 22, 2017
Hm I see. It's still weird tho how these rings came out of nowhere. I never used them on the princess because I didn't even have any. Still tho, when cumming into a princess, doesn't the diary show that there's bits of cum left in her? That's what the cum bar is for, right? After having sex with her, there was no cum in said bar tho.
Thinking about maybe it isn't just a visual bug, if it's applying the effects of the red thread rings, then no it probably wouldn't because the cum would be going to where ever the other ring is.

Sep 22, 2017
Yea so... I really hope her pregnancy function isn't locked now.
I'm sorry I can't really do much more other then suggesting either reloading a prior save where it isn't there or uploading a save with it there so someone with more technical know how can possibly check and see whats going on.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm sorry I can't really do much more other then suggesting either reloading a prior save where it isn't there or uploading a save with it there so someone with more technical know how can possibly check and see whats going on.
Yea I understand. Thanks for your help anyways.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Looks like Towerfag wanted to streamline Deposits and Withdraws but the tables are off.

Common Event 13 StoneK Take
Fix - Large Party Deposit Error, Temp Fix Disable Deposit Retake

I looked into this a bit and figured it's best just to just ignore CE 563 *DEPOSIT* Retake function and rely solely on CE 13 StoneK Take native handling of retrieving harlots.

Alternatively if the Party has less than 4 members the Deposit Common Event is completely ignored.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Fixed small bug if you don't send anyone back to the Tavern...

Last edited:

Eksra

Sep 2, 2017
It seems to treat the windigo princess, Manea, as progeny instead of princess. Brothel does so, and in the See Man's Collection quest.
Which also confuses me, why does is have to be a princess that collects the semen from the wolves? The knight can't, because he's WEAK, but can't my adopted daughters or slaves? Even if they have some lust, they can't do it, but my 0 lust, completely untainted kobold princess can do it.
Looks like Towerfag wanted to streamline Deposits and Withdraws but the tables are off.
Common Event 13 StoneK Take
Fix - Large Party Deposit Error, Temp Fix Disable Deposit Retake
Thanks, you're on top of this stuff. The work-around to remove someone from the party before buying a harlot also worked well. I appreciate the assist.

• Haha

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Could someone please help me and see what's going on with the human princess having those red thread rings and not being able to get pregnant anymore? As I've said I never gave her those and yet she has them equipped even tho it's not shown in her equipment menu. It shows her having the rings on her diary page tho.

I would like to drop my save here so someone could have a look but it doesn't let me do that.

EDIT: Not sure if this is it (I'm still pretty new to posting files like that).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It seems to treat the windigo princess, Manea, as progeny instead of princess. Brothel does so, and in the See Man's Collection quest.
Which also confuses me, why does is have to be a princess that collects the semen from the wolves? The knight can't, because he's WEAK, but can't my adopted daughters or slaves? Even if they have some lust, they can't do it, but my 0 lust, completely untainted kobold princess can do it.
Ah this is a problem with the game being old. The wolf quest was around well before the Random Character Generator was really a thing and while it could be upgraded to work better it's just one of those old mechanics. Funny enough the reason it doesn't work was the wolves had sprite based sex scenes that got phased out for animations but the old limitation wasn't removed.

Map 182 Wolf's Cave
Event 24

Condition: Select a character and get their Actor ID, Range 35-39 are Random Characters which are obmitted
$game_variables[979] >= 35 && $game_variables[979] <= 39

This condition filters out all Progeny and Princesses made with the Random Character Generator. So this can be altered to 1, with is the Hero Knight.
$game_variables[979] == 1

Note 1: If a character doesn't have animation it shows a missing animation graphic so with this change you could use male characters besides the Knight, really shouldn't be a reason why the Knight can't do it but I was simply thinking of an easy replacement condition so I wouldn't have to rewrite the thing. Better than the old days when the game would just crash.
Note 2: This is a Map Update Patch. There is an old bug in the Patch System with Map Updates. So any Patch that comes out after this could disable it. Happily_Hitsuji told Towerfag about it and even offered a solution but sadly it never got implemented. So the Official Patch might not work or prevent this from working as it updates Map 170. Do to the finicky nature of Map Updates I generally don't maintain them.

Thanks, you're on top of this stuff. The work-around to remove someone from the party before buying a harlot also worked well. I appreciate the assist.
You're welcome

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes