Ian_Moone

Dec 21, 2019
I'm all for the whole "something for everyone" thing but the mixing of things could be toned down.
Example: It's great that there's a yandere style character for people into that, and it's great that some of the monstergirls are far on the furry side for the furries, but it's not great that to get the yandere you also have to go with the furry. I hope they at least give dog princess a costume that makes here look more on the girl side of monster girl.

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
So just saying, I've been having an interest in this game for years, first finding about this back when it was generic turn based RPGMaker combat. This game will likely never be finished in combination of endless feature creep and not understanding the limits of the game engine. At this point Towerfag's best option would be to just wrap the game up before the engine completely breaks, possibly start over in unity or something.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know how I can stop my girls from losing weight? Sure, eating is probably the solution but what shall they eat? I don't think I've seen any food as of yet.

PS: I'm a newbie to this game so sorry if this question might be stupid.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know how I can stop my girls from losing weight? Sure, eating is probably the solution but what shall they eat? I don't think I've seen any food as of yet.

PS: I'm a newbie to this game so sorry if this question might be stupid.
You can buy food from various shops mostly; you can also disable weight loss in the options by turning the metabolism down to 0, I believe
I believe there's a nice wiki page that lists all the different foods and how much they affect weight, but I'm too lazy to go get the link
EDIT: nvm I'm not that lazy and I already had the wiki open for something else anyway

Jum421

Mar 20, 2019
So I did some reading through the threads and if cheats don't exactly work and one must make their own, how does one do that? There's not exactly a how-to guide on here.

Update: Finally figured it out

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So I did some reading through the threads and if cheats don't exactly work and one must make their own, how does one do that? There's not exactly a how-to guide on here.
Seems like a misunderstanding but what the hell, lets do this :LOL:

1. It's not so much that "Cheats don't work" but Towerfag randomizing the cheat codes on every release so it's an exclusive Patreon Reward. He even tried deleting the Fan Wiki page about cheats at one point.
  2. The Unofficial has a predictable cheat codes list so it's less confusing instead of always hunting for the new cheat table.
  3. But you wanted to make some? A lot of the tools you'll need can be found here. Get a copy of RPG Maker VX Ace Editor, decrypt the files, backup "System\RGSS301.dll", make changes to Common Event 511: Cheats, save project, restore "System\RGSS301.dll", and invoke the Patch System to make a patch for Common Event 511 with your changes.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Seems like a misunderstanding but what the hell, lets do this :LOL:

1. It's not so much that "Cheats don't work" but Towerfag randomizing the cheat codes on every release so it's an exclusive Patreon Reward. He even tried deleting the Fan Wiki page about cheats at one point.
  2. The Unofficial has a predictable cheat codes list so it's less confusing instead of always hunting for the new cheat table.
  3. But you wanted to make some? A lot of the tools you'll need can be found here. Get a copy of RPG Maker VX Ace Editor, decrypt the files, backup "System\RGSS301.dll", make changes to Common Event 511: Cheats, save project, restore "System\RGSS301.dll", and invoke the Patch System to make a patch for Common Event 511 with your changes.
I think he might be referring to the unofficial patches. I'm assuming those were made with the same process as the cheats?

• Thinking Face

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You can buy food from various shops mostly; you can also disable weight loss in the options by turning the metabolism down to 0, I believe
I believe there's a nice wiki page that lists all the different foods and how much they affect weight, but I'm too lazy to go get the link
EDIT: nvm I'm not that lazy and I already had the wiki open for something else anyway
Thanks! That actually helps me a lot.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Oh no... I've finally gotten the Kobold Princess pregnant but her sex scenes are still the same... are there no specific pregnancy sex scenes? Or are there more phases to her pregnancy and I'm just in the earliest one yet?

Sep 22, 2017
Yea, the wiki says that there's one bottle as well... but apparently it's in that back room... and the girl guarding it wants 20k swirlies lol. I'm not getting there unless we can sneak in at night (which I haven't tried yet).
You can use Sleep Powder on them. You can get some from Trevor at night time while he is at the Tavern.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes