Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Sorry for being very late reply here, but is there some sort of tutorial on how to do this or should I just try fiddling around until something happens?
There´s no guide right now, i can only tell what i did by now.

First you need to awake her using a filled princess urn in their altar; don´t touch her!. Gain 10 regin affinity, and break the seal to visit her by night. Theres a room(north passage) where you can wait to night and break the barrier from inside, defeat 4 invisible ghosts (founded by sound, more loud are they, more close are you). After defeat the four, go to garden an press the handle. Now the barrier is gone, and you can visit ghost princess in night! Next progress in her conversations, and reaching 3 hearts (his nightmare chages and with image from the knight) you are ready to next step.

After pick the princess´ ashes you need to recruit her, so, impreg her by using the Shorty Special (needed) and wait to give birth, next visit her again by day, and ask to be with you.
Next, camp and get the first hint to do:
1- Go to the Upper Church
2- Find Mary-Annette (She´s on Grim Forest)
3- Search more in her house!
4- Get Catalyst Dagger, Prayer: Life Breath, Nya-Nya Doll and Death Not for the ritual (im stucked here).

Theres all i can tell.

Edit: Oh, one more thing, rise her love stat to begin the search. If not, you maybe stuck.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
how I can Recruiting Princesses the wiki won't help
Have a child with her, and when give birth you can ask if she want to go. Some princesses dont need to give birth like MouseP, but nees to clear the cave from wendigos (scort WendigoP to tower).

Sep 22, 2017
how I can get a pickaxe and a hammer
What requires a pickaxe and a hammer? Are you trying to break rocks? If you are then you just need a blunt weapon, such as a mace which can be bought from Merchant princess or dropped by some enemies.

Sep 22, 2017
Updated to include a patch for several crashing issues.

New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've forgotten how to finish Miss Spooder's quest since that food from cat village doesn't work now.
Is there an alternative aside from InsectP.s lump on a stick thing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
Sep 22, 2017
I've forgotten how to finish Miss Spooder's quest since that food from cat village doesn't work now.
In there are some butterflies that you can catch and bring to her.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well if you want "sated" then that seems to be it. There used to be an option if you found "Lump on a Stick leftovers" to have the Merchant Princess fix them up for a fee. You could get it from the Magic Silk lottery. Breeding Contracts. Simply cheating.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Does anyone complete the Ghost Princess route? I´m keep stuck and i have no idea to continue.
I must get Catalyst Dagger, Prayer: Life Breath, Nya-Nya Doll and Death Not for the ritual. I already have nya doll and Death not. Where is the dagger and the prayer? Im looking the wiki every day for get some hints but no progress since the start of the route.
So i appreciate some help to continue and see the end. Thanks.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to see Holstaur Princess's NSFW animation with her maids. I know Babs is always an option, but is it even possible to see in game?

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to see Holstaur Princess's NSFW animation with her maids. I know Babs is always an option, but is it even possible to see in game?
If i'm remembering correctly you have to visit the far right barn at night when Holstaur princess isn't at the bar.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes