Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
You CAN increase a reign's Wealth while a Gen 1 Princess is on the throne. Put a Red Thread Ring inside her, have shrex with someone else who had the other RTR installed. Remember to put on Family Jewels accessory and drink Shorty Special beforehand. Gold will ooze out of her kitty, increasing the reign's Wealth. I haven't checked if having shrex multiple time with one partner would count as multiple Wealth point, but the princesses I chose to support really had a lot of gold the next morning (usually > 5 coins, Dragon Princess I flew everywhere to collect tributes). This method might not work if the prince / princess on the throne is Gen 2, since the Guard will not allow you to enter her room, even with Shadow Scarf or Sleeping Powder.
Well, as i said, you need to use certain items, you can't just pay money and increase wealth. So you only backed me up.

• Haha
Reactions: Simp Cattu

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Whoops, I misunderstood then xD But yeah since I found out how RTR and Shorty Special worked, I've supported my princesses with so much wealth that I think this whole "kum-to-gold" mechanic could be implemented into Dragon Princess I route!

Last edited:
Reactions: Realguyff

OrangGunung

Dec 16, 2019
Are you using save files from different version of the game, or playing older vers? Because something that persistent usually indicate errors relating to corrupted files...

I install the latest version (my previous one is on the older side) and starting a new game. should I better re-install it?

• Sad
Reactions: Simp Cattu

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
I install the latest version (my previous one is on the older side) and starting a new game. should I better re-install it?
If you're playing a new game on the newest builds (both beta and stable), that means something happened to the game files (as other players can still play just fine). Yeah, reinstall the game - remember to keep the save files, and continue from where you left off. If the problem persists, try starting a new save file - again, as the error probably has something to do with that save. And if nothing works, that's something Towerfag should know about. Report the problem with your save files, system information and of course screenshots!

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
If you're playing a new game on the newest builds (both beta and stable), that means something happened to the game files (as other players can still play just fine).
It's a pretty common bug that happens when joining battles that involve siding with a princess. Reported numerous times in eg. steam bug reports for the game. It's just broken until the developer decides to fix it. EDIT: So no, "reinstalling" the game won't help, the game files aren't corrupted. It'll happen to everyone when the conditions are the same. The game is extremely buggy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lairsitolious

Sep 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow. that's some fucking bull right there.

if what i heard is correct, all you have to do to reduce kingdom lewdness is spend a day without doing sexual acts with the princesses.(i don't remember if it's just the princesses or just no sexual acts in general, which would include npcs.). From what i heard, doing this would reduce kingdom lewdness by 1, so the fastest and most efficient way to lower KL would be to reduce the day lenght to 1 minute long and keep sleeping in the tent.

Again, this is just what I heard, so it could be wrong. I myself haven't raised KL to the point where it was a concern.

edit: also, if things get really bad, you could possibly lower KL with a save editor

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
Careful when selling your progeny to the goblin slavers. If you sell one that's not in your party, an invisible progeny will be saved to the tavern. Interacting with that invisible progeny and calling it back to your party... you guessed it, crashes the game.

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 455: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method '[]' for 8.75:Float

EDIT: Worth noting that the Goblin City/Castle itself in World Map S(outh) is missing the move sound effect (Play SE: 'Move', 80, 100)... in case someone else was thinking that they're going mad because they can't hear that sound when it should play.

Last edited:

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
I could be wrong but I believe in Beta builds you can.
I think I saw some information about raising MerP affinity to 2 by finishing her quest AND rescuing the 3 Mermaid Sisters - which allows you to assault her freely at night, is it also the threshold which let me recruit her (after giving her an heir, of course)?

Sep 22, 2017
I think I saw some information about raising MerP affinity to 2 by finishing her quest AND rescuing the 3 Mermaid Sisters - which allows you to assault her freely at night, is it also the threshold which let me recruit her (after giving her an heir, of course)?
Maybe, i'm not sure what amount of affinity she needs for her to allow you to have sex with her freely. I haven't done much with mermaids yet. I would assume that if she works like any other princess she would just need to get pregnant and give birth while on the throne. So if it isn't enough affinity for her to allow you to do her freely, you could just sneak in at night and use Sleep Powder or Testos-x, then do her and hope she gets pregnant that way. Also if you don't know you can gift a princess while shes on the throne Oxytocin Salts to check if she is pregnant.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Also if you don't know you can gift a princess while shes on the throne Oxytocin Salts to check if she is pregnant.
Yeah, that's a helpful tip. I've been doing that for a while and I love their reaction! It's a shame that Mermaid Princess doesn't have any dialogue when being given a Lump Pill though, she looks absolutely flustered. I don't think it's intentional (if a character isn't saying anything, the dialogue would be "..." or something, not completely blank), so I'll gladly wait until her contents are fully functional!

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Here's a tip on increasing stats of your companions!
> For princesses: Strawberry Creampie is your friend. It increases Lust by 1 point, so with 10 pieces you can spend 10 more points on other aspects of your princesses. If you don't have enough swirlies, Fuzzy Inferno Nip (get your hands on 1 and you will have an unlimited amount of Nips) takes 1 Love and gives 2 Lust points, so you still have 5 extra points comparing to allocating points normally.
> For progenies: Sadly, Strawberry Creampie has no effect on your progeny, so you can only apply FIN to them. Still, it's still 5 points better than leveling up the stats the usual way.

*EDIT: I have found a very peculiar way of stat leveling that can make your favourite companion a God. Once you've increased the stats like how I described above, Mary-Annete can return all the points allocated - which mean you can do the process again to get another 5 or 10 more points.
Example on a progeny with 22 points on level 20: Start with 5-0-10-7 > 0-10-10-7 > MA (get back 27 points) > 7-0-10-10 > 2-10-10-10 > MA (get back 32 points) > 10-2-10-10 > 6-10-10-10 > ...
Example on a princess with 22 points on level 20, using only Strawberry Creampies: Start with 10-0-10-2 > 10-10-10-2 > MA (get back 32 points) > 10-2-10-10 > 10-10-10-10
The downside of this method is that the price at Mary-Annete ramps up very fast as you loops more and more, and progeny can only get so far as 10-9-10-10 (I suggest putting 10 points on Love instead of Lust, as some equipments benefit from full Love stat) instead of full 10-10-10-10 of princesses. I'd like to give some advices:
- Focus on your Heirs more than Princesses. Their stats are carried over to NG+, while princesses' does not.
- If you're raising your progeny to be a mighty Warrior, you actually don't need the 4th stat (the Golden Coin one, which affects their profit at The Stone Knife brothel), so a progeny at level 20 only needs to have his/her stats restarted twice. That means you can upgrade more heirs in one playthrough before the price at MA becomes uncontrollable.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
I' am looking to save
Crowley
from being executed... how do i save him?
It's been quite a while since I last did that quest, so apologies if i'm wrong, but I believe that towards the end of the quest you will be given the chance to either kill him or spare him after a fight with another enemy.

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
I' am looking to save
Crowley
from being executed... how do i save him?
You interact with the crow in Human Kingdom slums, after some chatting you're given the option to kill the crow and "save" Crowley or side with the crow and let Crowley be killed.

If you choose to kill the crow and save Crowley, you're then met with this when interacting with Crowley again:
"Play the next part of this quest in the next versions! Get to know a new feathered girl!"

Which means that basically you can't save him. Crowley has been stuck in that prison since 2017. Crowley and the quest was first introduced to the game in Towergirls Kingdom: Conquest v0.12.2 and hasn't received updates since its introduction.

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
I am trying to start dragon princess II route but I don't run into her anywhere on the world map. I have literally been wandering around for like 2 hours and she doesn't appear. Does it have anything to do with stats? Because I maxed out all the knight's stats ( strength, endurance, intellect, dexterity) using cheats. Or does it have something to do with the season? Cause it's heatfall now. Using cheat codes shouldn't stop her from appearing, right?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes