ye

Nov 13, 2017
where can i find a mace or similar weapon is needed to destroy crystals and access the room in crystal fever quest??

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
where can i find a mace or similar weapon is needed to destroy crystals and access the room in crystal fever quest??
Merchant Princess sells one when she's at the Inn. You can also find them as loot by killing the bats in the cavern.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
So prolly a dumb question but has there been any gay content added beyond male goblins and the few scenes with the harvest princess?

Sep 22, 2017
So prolly a dumb question but has there been any gay content added beyond male goblins and the few scenes with the harvest princess?
Yes, there are scenes for some of the prince versions of the princesses, male kobolds have scenes, and I believe Holstaur has a scene among others i'm probably not thinking of right now.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
thanks mate
there is a "mini" castle in the lower map, after the mouse mountain to left of the mouse entrance, you can find some not too hard enemies, they drop strong weapon to sell or use

Reactions: ye

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
Why the hell are they selling off the CG's and replacing them again? I know the past few artist where giving them trouble, but this new artist seemed really good. Is there some weird new drama again?

It feels like this is the third time this has happened. Why can't they hold onto their CG artist?
I thought they were just selling NFT artwork? I'm a patreon and on the discord and have heard nothing of artist troubles?

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I thought they were just selling NFT artwork? I'm a patreon and on the discord and have heard nothing of artist troubles?
I guess I just assumed that is what they were doing since they were selling off the old art and replacing all of it. If it's just something they want to do and just always have new CG's then that would be nice to know. Right now it just looks like they want to drop the old artist for some kind of drama reason. It just looks weird on their part.

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
Right now it just looks like they want to drop the old artist for some kind of drama reason. It just looks weird on their part.
Gotta give the patreon people something for their money, so they don't stop paying. I bet this game is never going to be finished.

After adding the nil checks to the scripts I mentioned, the game hasn't crashed once and seems to work just fine.

Sep 22, 2017
To my knowledge there was never any drama between the devs and the their previous artist. Just that the previous artist had disappeared for awhile and wasn't producing CGs for the game, so they got a new artist. So the way I understood it is that they were replacing the old CGs so that the they had a consistant art style using the new artist and that we would also hopefully get new CGs, aswell as selling some of the old CGs as NFTs.

marctbg

Jan 6, 2021
cheats dont work
They do but you need to remove the old patches for the cheats that come with the game to work. You can download RPG VX Ace maker and use a decompiler to customize your game and add your own custom cheats (what I'm doing) but you can also restart the game with/without the patch(es) if you want to use both ingame and addon cheats (just not at the same time until they get patched).

HidingBird

Aug 11, 2020
I have full affinity for Human Princess, but when I sneak in at night to sleep with her, she freaks out and calls the guards. Am I missing something here?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I have full affinity for Human Princess, but when I sneak in at night to sleep with her, she freaks out and calls the guards. Am I missing something here?
Its not the same the kingdom affinity, than the princess affinity, check it by S key. The hears means if loves you or not, normally for night visits when princesses sleeps, needs at least 3 affinity, but some needs 2 or even 1 (goblin princess).

Reactions: HidingBird

HidingBird

Aug 11, 2020
Its not the same the kingdom affinity, than the princess affinity, check it by S key.
Oh, thanks! This was the part I guess I missed before in the tutorial. Much appreciated.

EDIT: Tried giving her the Royal gift from Lina, gave her 4 of them and her affinity has not risen at all. Is this a bug?
Another bug I have is sleeping with Wendigo Princess: both punishing "girl" and "werewolf" give me the werewolf animation

Last edited:

marctbg

Jan 6, 2021
Oh, thanks! This was the part I guess I missed before in the tutorial. Much appreciated.

EDIT: Tried giving her the Royal gift from Lina, gave her 4 of them and her affinity has not risen at all. Is this a bug?
Another bug I have is sleeping with Wendigo Princess: both punishing "girl" and "werewolf" give me the werewolf animation
No, royal gifts only affects kingdom affinity (some different gifts are special and have different effects on different kingdoms), the best way to generally increase a princess' affinity is to talk with her whilst having high affinity with his*/her kingdom. You might be given certain dialog choices that will either increase or decrease your affinity with them, so pay some attention, alternatively you might be given a quest to complete. I cant link websites until I have three post but check out kingdomconquest[dot]fandom[dot]com, it is extremely helpful.

*Harvest "princess" is a trap but id's as a girl.

Reactions: HidingBird
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes