steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
This game is a bugfest, or rather the ancient scripts that it's using are riddled with bugs, switching weapons and using an attack right afterwards can cause a crash:

Script 'Sapphire Action System IV' line 2122: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'weapon_animation' for nil:NilClass

Most likely fix is to add nil check to line 2122 in the script for SceneManager.scene.spriteset

EDIT: Grabbing an egg off the ground and after giving it a name crashes:
Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1417: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'name' for nil:NilClass

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Is there a lot of gay content or is it only like 1 character?
If I'm not mistaken, there's one natural gay character (trap) plus there are plans for making every heroine have a reverse-gender option (some animated scenes should already be in the gallery).

Reactions: draxxys

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
No, I don't think it's possible to recruit/happy time all in one playthrough. Dog, Wyvern, Dragon 1, 2, and 3 I believe can only be recruited or happy timed during their routes, which you can only do one route per new game. Aswell as being able to get only one of either Harvest or Scarecrow depending on your choices, though I think there might be a way around that to get both. Otherwise you should be able to happy time everyone else in the same new game.
Is Kobold excluded? Despite the fact that she's grouped with you at the beginning, but I do know that she has her own route too. And wouldn't that lock you out of the dragon route? Given their issue? Though guess it's fair that she is happy-timable due to her grouping with you at the beginning. But the route pends on the questions answered, dragon/dog/ etc etc.

Sep 22, 2017
Is Kobold excluded? Despite the fact that she's grouped with you at the beginning, but I do know that she has her own route too. And wouldn't that lock you out of the dragon route? Given their issue? Though guess it's fair that she is happy-timable due to her grouping with you at the beginning. But the route pends on the questions answered, dragon/dog/ etc etc.
No, you can only do a single route per new game or new game +, as entering a route will lock you out of all the other routes, Kobold princess included. The current routes available are Kobold, Slime, Skeleton, Cat, Dog, Wyvern, Dragon 1, and 2. Out of those you can happy time Kobold, Skeleton, Cat, and Slime without going into their routes. Dog, Wyvern, Dragon 1, and 2 I believe cannot be happy timed outside of their routes.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
Thank ye kindly sire. I'll just need to pin that info for future play. For some reason, thought Mermaid was getting her route (Or that's what is getting worked on now.)

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
Ahh. I don't mind either way, just means more routes to explore as I pick it up from time to time.

Can the knight happy-time his own progeny? Last time I asked, there was an unofficial patch to allow that.

Sep 22, 2017
Ahh. I don't mind either way, just means more routes to explore as I pick it up from time to time.

Can the knight happy-time his own progeny? Last time I asked, there was an unofficial patch to allow that.
Officialy, no and most likely wont ever happen because of patreon. However like you mentioned there is the unofficial patch but I dont know how up to date it is or if it will work for the newer builds. https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-14-beta-towerfag.602/post-5072557

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Why the hell are they selling off the CG's and replacing them again? I know the past few artist where giving them trouble, but this new artist seemed really good. Is there some weird new drama again?

It feels like this is the third time this has happened. Why can't they hold onto their CG artist?

Reactions: LittleDemon
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes