Oct 23, 2019
The idea of this game and the animations are sooo good but the pacing is so slow it makes me grind my teeth. There are 20 minute long dialogue scenes that have important branching decisions at the end and it's incredibly easy to just try to mash past it and hit the wrong one. PLEASE for the love of God we need an update to increase text speed or add skipping or something.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, the person above me seems to be correct from what I've observed.

Speaking of that, uh, I appear to be lost with no idea what to do. I just completed the tutorial and one of the Knights Inc. quests but that is all I have done besides wander around and try to figure out where I am.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, the person above me seems to be correct from what I've observed.

Speaking of that, uh, I appear to be lost with no idea what to do. I just completed the tutorial and one of the Knights Inc. quests but that is all I have done besides wander around and try to figure out where I am.
That is basically what you do. Do quests for the princess' reign that you like, soon enough her people will deem that you are worthy of talking with her, then do the things she likes, and she will either progress naturally or hit a point that she wants "rescued".

If she wants "rescued" then plot to have her reign burn and save her at the last second.

A "All's fair in love and war" thing.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
The idea of this game and the animations are sooo good but the pacing is so slow it makes me grind my teeth. There are 20 minute long dialogue scenes that have important branching decisions at the end and it's incredibly easy to just try to mash past it and hit the wrong one. PLEASE for the love of God we need an update to increase text speed or add skipping or something.
FYI, you can hold CTRL button to zoom through the dialogue scenes. It won't auto-advance the decision prompts.

SyloktheDefiled

Jun 8, 2020

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
File's deleted according to Mega
according to what I know, Frosty version, was an previous build - Either get the newest Princess_Conquest_v0.17.13 build, which you can download from 1st page or have fun with the BETA builds etc. I can't tell, why the Mega file was deleted. Sorry for my english

Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

MusicalFiend

Dec 29, 2017
Huh...Been so long, figured I return back and start playing it again.
Seems like ton of new princesses been added. Can we recruit/happy time all of em in one run or is this sticking with one princess to the ending and doing new-game + to chase other princesses?

Sep 22, 2017
Huh...Been so long, figured I return back and start playing it again.
Seems like ton of new princesses been added. Can we recruit/happy time all of em in one run or is this sticking with one princess to the ending and doing new-game + to chase other princesses?
No, I don't think it's possible to recruit/happy time all in one playthrough. Dog, Wyvern, Dragon 1, 2, and 3 I believe can only be recruited or happy timed during their routes, which you can only do one route per new game. Aswell as being able to get only one of either Harvest or Scarecrow depending on your choices, though I think there might be a way around that to get both. Otherwise you should be able to happy time everyone else in the same new game.

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone have the downloadable Client for this?

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone have the downloadable Client for this?

Here you go.

Also since all the current CGs are going to be romoved here is a file with all of them for anyone who might want them.

Last edited:

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Selling away the high quality CGs (by Sarikyou) is pretty dumb considering they are still used as the poster art on store platforms currently. Those artworks are probably generating sales by visual appeal alone. Even if they are removed from gameplay they could still use the artwork in advertising or even sell art packs instead of wholly detaching the art from the original source by selling the rights away.

On another note Sarikyou the artist is actually active again ( ) though his availability for commissions (for more CGs) is questionable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent Abide

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is there some mini guide anywhere ?
It would help me and others if someone could type out just the first steps you have to take to get the first sex scene with any Princess, exept Kobold Princess, right after the intro ends.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Is there some mini guide anywhere ?
It would help me and others if someone could type out just the first steps you have to take to get the first sex scene with any Princess, exept Kobold Princess, right after the intro ends.
Here, in this link you can find all princesses info, affinity events with choices, and routes:

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
Holding CTRL and spamming Z when finishing a quest, quest stage or accepting a new quest seems to quite consistently throw this error:

Script 'Quests' line 4701: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'activate' for nil:NilClass

At least when using the march 5th beta. Happens on all quests.

edit: possible fix would be to change line 4701 in Quests from
def on_category_ok; @quest_list_window.activate; end
to
def on_category_ok; @quest_list_window.activate if @quest_list_window; end

dunno if that breaks something else though.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes