steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
I am trying to start dragon princess II route but I don't run into her anywhere on the world map.
DP2 is up north inside the ice castle. You can fly there with a flying progeny/cucco wings, paying a ride on a boat (cat docks/slime docks) or by using a captured fairy fairy method seems to have been removed.

EDIT:
If you're a lazy fecker like myself, to make the game a bit easier to play, download and then create a new script for it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
run the script before starting the game and then hold v instead of spamming a to spin attack

Last edited:
Reactions: MagusOfAss
Jul 15, 2017
I am trying to start dragon princess II route but I don't run into her anywhere on the world map. I have literally been wandering around for like 2 hours and she doesn't appear. Does it have anything to do with stats? Because I maxed out all the knight's stats ( strength, endurance, intellect, dexterity) using cheats. Or does it have something to do with the season? Cause it's heatfall now. Using cheat codes shouldn't stop her from appearing, right?
The reason Dragon Princess II is not attacking you on the world map is because you have too much intelligence. Intelligence needs to be 0.

With your powerful character you will need to go to Mary-Annete and reset your Knights stats. Then go roaming on the world map. I recommend equiping the Chunga Root for immunity to her freeze attack(she will be impressed you resisted the ice).

GrayBc

Jan 29, 2021
I punished the Wendigo Princess in beast form once, now whenever I try and punish the girl form the beast one only shows up. Help.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
How many cutscenes with the princesses are there? I've got the Cat, Fairy, Dog and Kobold princess but I can't seem to find more.
Would be a big help to know how many there are.
I don't need to know how to get them, that will ruin the experience ;)

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
How many cutscenes with the princesses are there? I've got the Cat, Fairy, Dog and Kobold princess but I can't seem to find more.
I saw SlimeP, DragonP I, GoblinP, DuskP and WyvernP. I dunno if there more.

Reactions: MadMan691337

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
I saw SlimeP, DragonP I, GoblinP, DuskP and WyvernP. I dunno if there more.
You mean CGs cause if you mean the animated pixel art almost every princess has one

Sep 22, 2017
Assuming you mean CGs then currently Cat, Dog, Dusk, Fairy, Goblin, Slime, Sphinx, Wyvern, and Dragon 1 all have one. Kobold has 2. Rabbit and Harvest are in one together aswell.

Reactions: MadMan691337
Jul 21, 2017
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So to install these patches we just drop them into the patches folder in the main game directory?
Yes, however using patches from older versions could introduce bugs.
Thanks for reminding me about this.

Update Time v0.17.14

Last edited:

Daron430

May 6, 2019
Yes, however using patches from older versions could introduce bugs.
Thanks for reminding me about this.

Update Time v0.17.14
Thanks for the patches, but i cant find Patch1612720399 in that folder (CE 531 Delivery).
Or did you rename that into Patch1612720265? Since the last one is missing in your patchlog, but is in that folder.

If not, then what is the last one for?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thanks for the patches, but i cant find Patch1612720399 in that folder (CE 531 Delivery).
Or did you rename that into Patch1612720265? Since the last one is missing in your patchlog, but is in that folder.

If not, then what is the last one for?
Looks like a slip on my part. Since a lot of the code didn't change from v0.17.13 I only updated the ones that changed. Sorry about that.

Patch1612720399 - CE 531 Delivery from v0.17.13 which just added a check to see if the mother's id was numerical since that common event still does math on it. That bug has been in the game for a long time...

Patch1612720265 got superseded by Patch1617762861- RND Babies n Princesses checks a few common events to see if character data is an Array before writing to it.

Updated the link to include Patch1612720399 from v0.17.13 and removed Patch1612720265.

Thanks for letting me know!

Jul 15, 2017
is there any guide to play this game i don't know what to do
Hi unfortunately there is no guide or walkthrough for this game.

Check the for information about the game and how to play. The wiki is not fully up to date though.

Jum421

Mar 20, 2019
They do but you need to remove the old patches for the cheats that come with the game to work. You can download RPG VX Ace maker and use a decompiler to customize your game and add your own custom cheats (what I'm doing) but you can also restart the game with/without the patch(es) if you want to use both ingame and addon cheats (just not at the same time until they get patched).
Sorry for being very late reply here, but is there some sort of tutorial on how to do this or should I just try fiddling around until something happens?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes