masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
From what I saw it cost like 100 bucks to get a license for it.

I looked into using RPGMaker, and on Steam the license was quiet steep. Maybe they've changed it since I saw it a few years ago.

I'd still go for Unity though, its free and you can expand it as much as needed. Though, that does mean you will need to learn to program.
View attachment 1229448
Try the pirates of steam keys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems I got a better deal around the holidays. As for programming well neither VX Ace or MV are free from that, VX Ace uses Ruby while MV uses Javascript.

Unity can be good though quite a few forget basic things like Save & Load, Text Skip for VNs, Hide Text to see the boobies better, etc.

Speaking of Unity though I wonder how Gats is doing, .
It's sometimes nice to remember the forgotten lore of this game :LOL:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Try the pirates of steam keys
Seems I got a better deal around the holidays. As for programming well neither VX Ace or MV are free from that, VX Ace uses Ruby while MV uses Javascript.

Unity can be good though quite a few forget basic things like Save & Load, Text Skip for VNs, Hide Text to see the boobies better, etc.

Speaking of Unity though I wonder how Gats is doing, .
It's sometimes nice to remember the forgotten lore of this game :LOL:

Text skipping, saving and loading all that. It can be made, easily as well. If you dont want to program those things yourself though, then theres quite a few assets you can buy.

Though, a save function is quite easy, you basically save everything that is needed into a document, JSON would be the easiest format.

Then, in that JSON document you simply save stuff like;
string savestring = "";
savestring += "PlayerPos: " + this.gameObject.position;
savestring += "PlayerRot: " + this.gameObject.rotation;
savestring += "Cash: " + Money;

string json = JsonSerializer.Serialize(savestring);
File.WriteAllText(@"c:\SaveFolder", json);

Tada, easily made.

Only problem with creating a save function is forgetting a variable that needed to be saved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Text skipping, saving and loading all that. It can be made, easily as well. If you dont want to program those things yourself though, then theres quite a few assets you can buy.

Though, a save function is quite easy, you basically save everything that is needed into a document, JSON would be the easiest format.

Then, in that JSON document you simply save stuff like;
string savestring = "";
savestring += "PlayerPos: " + this.gameObject.position;
savestring += "PlayerRot: " + this.gameObject.rotation;
savestring += "Cash: " + Money;

string json = JsonSerializer.Serialize(savestring);
File.WriteAllText(@"c:\SaveFolder", json);

Tada, easily made.

Only problem with creating a save function is forgetting a variable that needed to be saved.
Now if only people would actually think to do that :LOL: Seen too many games with "can't be arsed" however with RPG Maker & Ren'Py such functionality doesn't require much thought process.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Now if only people would actually think to do that :LOL: Seen too many games with "can't be arsed" however with RPG Maker & Ren'Py such functionality doesn't require much thought process.
Renpy and RPGMaker are excellent for people wanting to put out a game without it requiring a lot of knowhow, however, creating a large game with lots of new mechanics that arent already built in? That'll just create a laggy mess, doesnt help that RPGmaker is 32bit, which means that even if they're the best optimizers in the world, the game will still tank eventually.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
If thing still making money and not badly broken yet then they stick with it
game dev are not robot to learn coding for new thing and get it right away

it would take years depend on the person and not to mention funding and other stuff
there stuff like dev trying out new game with new engine and failed badly and almost bankrupt stuff out there

I sure dev dont wanna risking money and rep just to try them new thing that they not good at yet

nevertheless, many people get use wtih rpgmaker mechanics and what they been doing now and changing now
might be late unless they update ,polish new engine and the old one
and that would be a considerably large nudge
too large
they would not want to do that for sure
SO i gonna enjoy what i have here
hopefully... DogPBoxer.png

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It's been a while since I've played (just recently I've started again) and I may have forgotten some of my tips and tricks :poop: so I was wondering.. :unsure:
I don't think so. Memory is a bit fuzzy but I think there was a way to screw them both over.
Do a playthough and keep the bell for yourself. Unless things have changes that carries over.
Then screw over the Harvest Prince(ss) so she loses her realm, if her affinity is high enough she should run away with you. Scarecrow Princess should take the thrown. Scarecrow Princess if she had a high affinity will get board of royal life and want to go along with you. Something something candy corn helps raise her affinity.
Either delusional dreams caused by the game constantly shifting or fragments of ???? then profit.

Sep 22, 2017
It's been a while since I've played (just recently I've started again) and I may have forgotten some of my tips and tricks :poop: so I was wondering.. :unsure:
Normaly no, but I think there was an exploit that i'm not sure still works you could try using to be able to get both. To do it I believe you needed Harvest princess to abdicate their throne when attacked by another reign during a certain point in the quest "For Whom the Bell Tolls" at which point they will either join you (if you have enough relationship points with them) or if you don't they can possibly show up during a slave auction and you can get them that way. I believe you would then go about the quest normaly by siding with scarecrow and after she takes over return a few days later, talk to her, and she should join you. I think there might have been another way of doing but I don't remember what that was.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I don't think so. Memory is a bit fuzzy but I think there was a way to screw them both over.
Do a playthough and keep the bell for yourself. Unless things have changes that carries over.
Then screw over the Harvest Prince(ss) so she loses her realm, if her affinity is high enough she should run away with you. Scarecrow Princess should take the thrown. Scarecrow Princess if she had a high affinity will get board of royal life and want to go along with you. Something something candy corn helps raise her affinity.
Either delusional dreams caused by the game constantly shifting or fragments of ???? then profit.
Normaly no, but I think there was an exploit that i'm not sure still works you could try using to be able to get both. To do it I believe you needed Harvest princess to abdicate their throne when attacked by another reign during a certain point in the quest "For Whom the Bell Tolls" at which point they will either join you (if you have enough relationship points with them) or if you don't they can possibly show up during a slave auction and you can get them that way. I believe you would then go about the quest normaly by siding with scarecrow and after she takes over return a few days later, talk to her, and she should join you. I think there might have been another way of doing but I don't remember what that was.
xoxo :sneaky:

• Red Heart

SeYazuki

Jan 6, 2019
Here are the 3 steps:
1. press F1 and make sure "Launch in Full Screen" is NOT checked (after unchecking, restart game)
2. press F5 for full window
3. press F6 for full screen

in that order

it might not be the fullscreen you're looking for, but its all there is in the game
YOU ARE A LIFESAVER TQSM!

• Yay, new update!

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I have a problem, I can't use cheats, everytime I open the cheat menu and insert a cheat code nothing happens
Are you perhaps using the current build with an older version of cheats? It's happened to me a few times when I hadn't paid attention.

Last edited:

spawnerspawn

Aug 7, 2020
I could be wrong but I believe in Beta builds you can.
I'm sorry for the very very late response, but it seems like it isn't possible. Even after doing all of her available quests you can't sneak in at night and have sex with her, she kicks you out. I've also tried using cheats but she doesn't seem to be affected by cheats at all, so there's no way to get her pregnant or to make the relationship higher since the quests only give affinity. I haven't tried making the reign fall and going to a slave auction to see if she's there, though I doubt that'll work. Though there still might be a way I don't know about since she has 2 animations and a succubus form, which means there's probably some way to have sex with her.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes