HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
that's what happened to me idk if you can undo it
Don't believe you can undo it as I think it's supposed to be a consequence for leaving a princess in a brothel or letting her get raped without visiting the chapel often. No idea if succubus human princess or desert princess become broken.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Well, that's mostly because he posts nearly everything on the game's website. Hell, his last comment was yesterday.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey! I cannot really update everyone and everywhere, that's why I'm mostly focusing on the and, ofc, on the page. Too busy doing actual game-makin', the time for forum posting is close to 0.

Reactions: necrophantom

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
someone knows how to get the goblin npc animation
You have two methods that i know of.
You can get it in tavern from Lizz the Goblin punk or if you are lucky random goblin.
The other one is greenkin brewery(the other location in goblin town) and again you have to be lucky to get goblin who wants to fuck. I'm not sure if you need some stats it all seems random.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Got a bug while trying to bang Goblin Princess after successfully sneaking into her chambers at night. When she wakes up in surprise game crashes with the following error:
"Unable to find file: graphics/pictures/goblinp dial pri shock"
Screen:

On the same save on both v0.13.2 and v0.13.4.
Did anyone else encountered this issue? Does anyone have solution?
TIA.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Got a bug while trying to bang Goblin Princess after successfully sneaking into her chambers at night. When she wakes up in surprise game crashes with the following error:
"Unable to find file: graphics/pictures/goblinp dial pri shock"
Screen:

On the same save on both v0.13.2 and v0.13.4.
Did anyone else encountered this issue? Does anyone have solution?
TIA.
Good find, didn't notice the typo (mistakenly named it "shocked").
Fixed that for v0.14

rammiloh

Apr 3, 2018

I found a bug. I'm doing the Human Princess's events, but when Starchy shows up, I'm unable to fight him. Neither of us are able to move at all, so all I can do is look in different directions and swing my sword around. Occasionally Starchy yells 'Charge!' and does a power up animation, but he never does anything after that. It seems like the game is softlocked, so I have to restart it when it gets into this state.

I'm on the public version 1.3, if that matters.

necrophantom

Apr 18, 2018

I found a bug. I'm doing the Human Princess's events, but when Starchy shows up, I'm unable to fight him. Neither of us are able to move at all, so all I can do is look in different directions and swing my sword around. Occasionally Starchy yells 'Charge!' and does a power up animation, but he never does anything after that. It seems like the game is softlocked, so I have to restart it when it gets into this state.

I'm on the public version 1.3, if that matters.
there should be a patch for that

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes