yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
really wish there was more cuck knight content
i personally love sir knight and dont want him to get cucked more than this. i think it will kinda ruin some elements of the game like how will he get cucked and what impact will it have on the game etc etc etc

dreadlord56

Oct 13, 2017
i personally love sir knight and dont want him to get cucked more than this. i think it will kinda ruin some elements of the game like how will he get cucked and what impact will it have on the game etc etc etc
I believe he may be joking about wanting more cuck content, because memes, also cuck does not match the Towergirls setting honestly, they're princesses after all... and if you read the Towergirls charts you may even find princesses that explicitly hate netorare, e.g Pirate Princess.

Note that this is just my honest opinion, I'm not bringing up that 8ch drama back or something, I'm not into netorare but I don't care if someone does, I just stop by and post builds once in a while.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
I believe he may be joking about wanting more cuck content, because memes, also cuck does not match the Towergirls setting honestly, they're princesses after all... and if you read the Towergirls charts you may even find princesses that explicitly hate netorare, e.g Pirate Princess.

Note that this is just my honest opinion, I'm not bringing up that 8ch drama back or something, I'm not into netorare but I don't care if someone does, I just stop by and post builds once in a while.
i know about memes. also really? pirate princess hates netorare? wow i guess you learn something new everyday

dreadlord56

Oct 13, 2017
i know about memes. also really? pirate princess hates netorare? wow i guess you learn something new everyday
Towergirls is a CYOA chart originated from /v/, it's still being developed in /tg/, this game is based off of it, you can find the first three charts pretty easy if you want to know more about the princesses likes, dislikes, items and bonuses.

snoopy2468

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the errors I get when trying to start game? "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision3"
and "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Cursor2" are what I keep getting.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
Towergirls is a CYOA chart originated from /v/, it's still being developed in /tg/, this game is based off of it, you can find the first three charts pretty easy if you want to know more about the princesses likes, dislikes, items and bonuses.
thank you

DaGoomba10

Apr 28, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to bang the kobold paladin? I have to have done just about everything under the sun. All she does after finding her father is challenge me to a drinking game that I always lose. Am I missing something or am I just unlucky?

I'm also still looking for the shade bracelet. (Watch it be in a remote location no one ever goes to or thinks about.)

AsuraDarks

Aug 29, 2017
you can get it in the desert kingdom when merchant princess is there i think you can also get it in the desert princess questline

NoCockLikeHorseCock

Jun 25, 2017
how do you find the armor princess's head? i've gotten to the point where i use the brides veil(obtained via dowry cheatcode) and she says its in the pyramid. but there is no head to be found.... and no 'head' to receive 0^0

Nonexistent Person

Jun 12, 2017
how do you find the armor princess's head? i've gotten to the point where i use the brides veil(obtained via dowry cheatcode) and she says its in the pyramid. but there is no head to be found.... and no 'head' to receive 0^0
You have to progress through the pyramid challenge (not Desert P. questline, but after when Sphinx P. has been saved) like normal, and you should find a "distressed" icon thing to show where her head is soon. (For me, I saw it immediately as I went in, but had to progress through the challenge until after you jump down the well. Her head was in the room with the well, but like I said, only visible and available to interact with until after you jump down the well and do the lil' battle.)

Hope this helped! It's been a couple days since I've played the v.14 update, so I may be wrong about some details.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Since nobody posted it yet here the link for 0.14:

the Patch:

and the missing Assets:
Technically speaking, someone already did. Post #776. The only newest thing between that post and your post now, is the patch. There it's "v0.14Patch2 .rvdata2". Yours is "v0.14Patch3 .rvdata2" so another one.

Diddlepiddle

Jun 19, 2017
Updated OP + change log thanks @souleater3498
v0.14:

0.14 Changelog:

The Cotton Vineyards and all its facilities are now ready!
Rabbit Princess is now recruitable!
Rabbit Princess can have children, her custom Progeny (~1800 differents looks) is also already available!
Rabbit NPCs now be seen traveling around the world!
Added the complete pre-recruiting questline for Rabbit Princess!
Added Crest Princess new adult scene! CGs by Boogie!
Added Cat NPCs adult animation #2!
Added Cat NPCs (Tiger version) adult animation #2!
Added Mouse Princess adult animation #2!
Added Kobold Princess Good Ending! The ending CGs will be ready for v0.14.1.
Added "Knights INC" quest "Moon of the Harvest"!
Kingdom Enmity mechanics added!
Kingdom Lewdness mechanics added!
All siege fights have now a dedicated battleground!
Shade Princesses are now available! Perfect copies of Princesses that will soon cause havoc in the Kingdom!
Stud's Draught and Bronze Sack now work during NPCs sex too!
Pocket Life Pearl added!

Lapin Ring added!

Breeding Contract (Goblin) added!

Breeding Contract (Rabbit) added!

Shade Braces added!

"Sea Rabbit" costume for Rabbit Princess added!
"Bikini of Extreme Wealth" costume for Dragon Princess I added!
Added "Hornet Form" for Insect Princess (includes pregnant/naked/pregnant&naked portraits)
"The Beast" costume for Dog Princess added!
"Soul Drill" costume for Golem Princess added!
"Keroic Suit" costume for Frog Princess added!
A bunch of new events, hidden secrets, new maps and enemies!

Patch2:

Fixes:

Slime Princess visit requirements
Removed the knight standing in front of Rabbit P before its event
Fixed the chest that gives you the kobolds treasure you leave behind in the intro
Rabbit P now is currectly shown in the Tea Party
Rabbit P default name changed to Fanny
Rabbit P default equippable weapons changed (removed Guns)
Fixed Rabbit P delivery bugs (crashes, infinite deliveries and more)

Also this, it's for new assets or something I don't know... just unpack and put it in your main folder I think.

Yes, they're pretty outdated, this is the least outdated I have, I've been posting them for a while but people keep missing them it seems, not sure if they still work now though.

441788 -> Change weather to your liking

574335 -> Set Merchant Princess location

56737X -> X from 0 to 3; Set Pregnancy speed to x0/x1 /x2/x3

109401 -> Make all Princesses pregnant

456101 -> Toggle ON/OFF Max Fertility for all the Princesses

650050 -> Unlock all animations

888936 -> Toggle ON/OFF the winning conditions

976528 -> Access Choco-Dicks cheat menu

580198 -> Affinity with all the Princesses to 5

613841 -> Affinity with all the Reigns to 10

317234 -> Affinity with all the Princesses to 0

564566 -> Affinity with all the Reigns to 0

244646 -> +10 to all stats to the party's leader

450650 -> -10 to all stats to the party's leader

610334 -> Reach max level with the "Knights INC."

916539 -> TOTAL WAR: Towergirls

452583 -> Select game speed

299029 -> Put Flowers in your Towers (Peace cheat)

370462 -> Reset Diplomacy

561840 -> BattleFuck ON/OFF

[NEW] 199743 -> Get all the dowries!

Hey Muff, I apologize for tagging something so far back..

However I wanted to ask if you could potentially update the OP again? It hasn't been updated in ages.. and people seem to not realize that the latest version was uploaded.. Updating the OP might help with that.

Use the above quote for the update if at all possible please.

Reactions: Muff Diver
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes