Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
Um... it's the first time I saw this thread, and seeing 4 download links I can't help but wonder, should I download both patches ? Do I need the "missing assets" ?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Um... it's the first time I saw this thread, and seeing 4 download links I can't help but wonder, should I download both patches ? Do I need the "missing assets" ?
Main game is needed of course. Then like jb said, you need only the patch 3 (so in a sec I'll delete the 2) and the missing assets yeah, you need them because someone said - don't know exactly who but you can find it in the previous pages - that some char are missing some sprites, etc..

Legna

May 11, 2017
I have an error with the patches if they are in the folder patch an error pop-up and close the game but without the patches the game run fine are the patch really needed?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Alright so, I read on here that to get the second dragon princess you have to pick hard mode (warm stone I think) for the tutorial, put absolutely no points into intelligence whatsoever, get nuked by the second dragon princess near the very beginning of the game after the tutorial, then finally put five points into intelligence.

Now here's what I'm wondering. Are there any other characters that have secret unlock conditions like the second dragon princess? Like, can you even get the kobold princess if you don't pick her easy mode (red candle) during the tutorial? I just don't want to miss anything. Maybe someone could update OP's post with all the secret unlock conditions for the various characters if there's more than just the second dragon princess that needs unlocking.

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
for some reason my keyboard does not work but my gamepad works anyone knows what i am doing wrong?

Mehixan

May 29, 2017
for some reason my keyboard does not work but my gamepad works anyone knows what i am doing wrong?
The main controls should be Z,X,C and the arrows. Some other keys are used as subs for them such as esc and enter. You can also rebind them if you press F1 and press on the keyboard and or gamepad tabs.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Alright so, I read on here that to get the second dragon princess you have to pick hard mode (warm stone I think) for the tutorial, put absolutely no points into intelligence whatsoever, get nuked by the second dragon princess near the very beginning of the game after the tutorial, then finally put five points into intelligence.

Now here's what I'm wondering. Are there any other characters that have secret unlock conditions like the second dragon princess? Like, can you even get the kobold princess if you don't pick her easy mode (red candle) during the tutorial? I just don't want to miss anything. Maybe someone could update OP's post with all the secret unlock conditions for the various characters if there's more than just the second dragon princess that needs unlocking.
That's one way. You could also just head over to her castle (if you know how), sneak past her guards, and talk to her.
LamiaP has unlock conditions, MimicP has unlock conditions, I think you can bone Amelie if you complete her quest, FairyP has a quest...the simple answer is yes, that this game has plenty of secrets and progression-dependent content that isn't always easy or straightforward.
I never figured out how to go through GhostP's content and wound up just using cheats. I still don't know how you're supposed to get Cogs after gathering whatever's at the battlefield by GolemP's tower. I don't know what KoboldP's bad end is or how you get to it. I have no idea what Don Medulla's after, or what FrogP's pond water really does.
To answer your first question, though, KoboldP's candle just means she tags along with you in the intro--she talks to DragonP I (Hilda, the red dragon) and you can swap her out with your knight to use her abilities to fight bats or the snake. If the candle is related to her good or bad ends, I'm not aware of it.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016

There's a wikia here:

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I updated to the recent version posted here, but I've only been getting the doggystyle scene at the campfire with kobold princess. There were more scenes than that before, and the diary shows them, but I've done it dozens of times and can't get any of the other scenes. Is it a bug? Do I have to meet some other prerequisites? Or does my RNG just suck?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I updated to the recent version posted here, but I've only been getting the doggystyle scene at the campfire with kobold princess. There were more scenes than that before, and the diary shows them, but I've done it dozens of times and can't get any of the other scenes. Is it a bug? Do I have to meet some other prerequisites? Or does my RNG just suck?
Interestingly, I think the RNG is affected by certain scores. When I boost KoboldP's LUST, I get reverse cowgirl more than anything else--which makes it hard to knock her up without using the Mithril Rings. It would kind of make sense that low LUST means she's more "vanilla," but it might just be RNG fucking with both of us.
Now that I think about it, GoblinP's scenes don't seem to be affected by LUST at all...so I'm leaning towards RNG.

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
is there anyway to change the portraits after starting the game? not sure how to do customization again

Diddlepiddle

Jun 19, 2017
Anything in particular you're looking for? [Save wise?]
Or just.. a save with like.. hella money and quests done? [I got one of those.. but I have to finish a questline so it isn't tied to any particular princess.]

EDIT:
Uh.. are there only like.. two-three winning conditions?
I'm specifically trying to get the human princess to win.. but I can't figure out what the hell her victory conditions are..
Does she have to own the whole North? Does she just have to defeat the Slime, Golem, and Skeleton? ESPLAIN PLZ! :C

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes