Rubyk06

Nov 16, 2017
Anything in particular you're looking for? [Save wise?]
Or just.. a save with like.. hella money and quests done? [I got one of those.. but I have to finish a questline so it isn't tied to any particular princess.]

EDIT:
Uh.. are there only like.. two-three winning conditions?
I'm specifically trying to get the human princess to win.. but I can't figure out what the hell her victory conditions are..
Does she have to own the whole North? Does she just have to defeat the Slime, Golem, and Skeleton? ESPLAIN PLZ! :C
Yes with the quest done and all scenes unlocked, but first finish that questline and upload please; I really appreciate :)

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Anything in particular you're looking for? [Save wise?]
Or just.. a save with like.. hella money and quests done? [I got one of those.. but I have to finish a questline so it isn't tied to any particular princess.]

EDIT:
Uh.. are there only like.. two-three winning conditions?
I'm specifically trying to get the human princess to win.. but I can't figure out what the hell her victory conditions are..
Does she have to own the whole North? Does she just have to defeat the Slime, Golem, and Skeleton? ESPLAIN PLZ! :C
I think I remember there being conditions for Insect and Slime victories, but if they ever existed (might've just been images edited by anons for the lulz) they were removed a while back, I think. I remember everyone getting sick of DPI ending the game when she acquired enough wealth--she'd nuke the Knight and you'd lose all your progress, starting over with whatever level and stats you'd earned. So far, the game has good endings for KoboldP, DragonP I, and DogP...that I know of.

nozhat

Aug 16, 2017
Guys, I might be really dumb but I can't figure out how to light torches in this game. Please help!

EDIT: I WAS dumb, you just have to use the wind ability you get and if the torch can be lit it will be.

Diddlepiddle

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, so this isn't my primary save.. as I believe I've trapped myself into being unable to reach an ending with exception to Dragon P 1 ending the game and my losing..

BUT this save should possibly meet the criteria you wanted.. I've intentions to keep going and make an effort to get 2 affinity with every princess.

If the .rar doesn't somehow work I've been having issues with .rar files somehow being locked/encrypted when I don't lock or encrypt them..

on my puush account, you'll just have to save it and place it into your game folder.

THE SAVE IS FOR V.14! OLDER VERSIONS MIGHT NOT WORK!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Okay, so this isn't my primary save.. as I believe I've trapped myself into being unable to reach an ending with exception to Dragon P 1 ending the game and my losing..
[/SPOILER]
How'd you manage that? Also, does anyone know if Nuke Princess (DragonP I) will actually become a thing again if you turn the victory conditions back on?

Diddlepiddle

Jun 19, 2017
How'd you manage that? Also, does anyone know if Nuke Princess (DragonP I) will actually become a thing again if you turn the victory conditions back on?
Okay, so.. by my trapping myself.. I believe this to be the case as I aligned myself with the human princess to the point where I can't aid the KoboldP or a couple of others..

Because of the above, I assume I can't reach any ending whatsoever excluding the DragonP1's victory when you're not aiding her [which I'm pretty sure was listed as a 'bad end' and thus no NG+].

--
Separately I don't think I'm understanding your question.. What do you mean?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Okay, so.. by my trapping myself.. I believe this to be the case as I aligned myself with the human princess to the point where I can't aid the KoboldP or a couple of others..

Because of the above, I assume I can't reach any ending whatsoever excluding the DragonP1's victory when you're not aiding her [which I'm pretty sure was listed as a 'bad end' and thus no NG+].
--
Separately I don't think I'm understanding your question.. What do you mean?
...so...you can't start any of the actual routes? I don't think HumanP can actually do that--alignment with her Reign and her personal affinity points (represented in Hearts) isn't supposed to lock you out of routes. Only other routes can do that, and if they're "higher tier," they're supposed to just override your progress anyway.

As an example, if you agree to serve either of the Dragon Princesses then the other one's route is closed off for that playthrough. Not sure how KoboldP or DogP rank up against the Dragons or each other, but you're supposed to be able to switch from one route to another one if you follow the right steps and the new route has higher priority. Or something. Towerfag made a post about it somewhere here or on his website.

If by aid you mean rescue from a siege, then...that's probably because you've been slaughtering their troops and haven't earned affinity with the Princess you're trying to rescue. That shouldn't be a problem for KoboldP because she doesn't have troops for you to massacre, but you do still need to romance her as a party member, which is different from courting the Princesses outside of your party.

I'm pretty sure you can always choose which side to fight for in a war. It's just that there are always consequences to picking any side. Fighting the Humans (HumanP or DesertP's troops) means that Amelie the Kobold Paladin wants to kick your teeth in, and getting close to the princess whose troops you've killed isn't possible unless you find some way to raise their opinion of you again (or cheat, or you've already raised her affinity high enough and fighting her soldiers doesn't lower it? It might.).

As for what I meant, and which you appear to have answered: I was asking if the red Dragon Princess, Hilda, would force her bad-end if the victory conditions were enabled with cheats. Maybe I've misunderstood something, but I thought they were turned off and haven't had her pop up to ruin my knight's progress in any of the playthroughs since the victory conditions were removed.

rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
what usually happens when u corrp that princesses, I wanna do it but just cant due to being a vanilla and harem person I just cant do it. so can u guys picture it for me.

Diddlepiddle

Jun 19, 2017

I uh.. I think this about covers my response to your post?.. I think?
I honestly don't recall why I started on this particular reply here.. but I am too far into it to just delete it so..

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I'm freakishly tired right now, so bear with me here..
By aid I meant, I can't seem to get any endings whatsoever (excluding DP1 winning and thus Bad End.) I don't know if this is because I just don't know any endings.. or because I'm lacking something?
I'm honestly very confused about the whole situation..[/SPOILER]

I uh.. I think this about covers my response to your post?.. I think?
I honestly don't recall why I started on this particular reply here.. but I am too far into it to just delete it so..
Huh. I think I'm seeing the problem. Maybe. Possibly.
I don't think you're starting the routes properly.
To my knowledge, it doesn't matter how friendly you are with any of the Princesses who don't have routes implemented. I've gone around the Kingdoms wooing every girl there is until they let the Knight visit them "after hours" and the Reigns rejoice the mysterious appearances of heirs who might resemble the Knight just a little. Never stopped me from starting a route or romancing anyone else outside of route content.
If this isn't the case, then I'm going to assume something has changed or your game is bugged. Hope this is helpful in any way. Also, I never have DragonP I blow my shit up because I never turn the Victory Conditions on. Unless you're playing an older version of the game or turning them back on with cheats, I have no idea why that's happening to you.

Windwaker209

Feb 20, 2018
I may have asked this before, buuuuuuuut can I get the link to 0.14 and the patches cuz its tough using a phone

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I may have asked this before, buuuuuuuut can I get the link to 0.14 and the patches cuz its tough using a phone
Nvm I got the game but I cant do anything to the bushes in the fairy glade and my intelligence is at 5 heeeeelp
On second forget those 2 questions I'm trying to break the crystal to the wizard's hideout but it won't break
Your posts gave me cancer.
EDIT: Fuck, fine--before Fairy Princess was a thing (present) you just needed to talk to a fairy after DragonP II showed up and then attack the bushes with any weapon. A slashing (bladed) weapon seemed to make the most sense from a puzzle-solving perspective, since MothP's cocoons could only be damaged by slashing weapons. If you're breaking rocks, you'll want--go figure--a crushing weapon like a hammer or mace. If that's changed now that FairyP is present (the old dialogue had that fairy crying about the princess being gone) then you'll need to experiment a little. Try doing shit and then posting after you've exhausted your imagination.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes