Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Sry if this has been asked before but is there some kind of guide/wiki/walkthrough that tells you where to get all the scenes and things?
Ive looked at the wiki on the webpage and cant find anything about them.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Sry if this has been asked before but is there some kind of guide/wiki/walkthrough that tells you where to get all the scenes and things?
There's a wiki, but the general answer is "no, not really."
For the animated scenes you can save-scum your way through unlocking content with Babs, if you don't just know the cheat for that, but there's a ton of content you can't get with her. Mostly CGs, but DogP has an SFW animation at the end of her route.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Hmm when I try to play this game, the screen is messed up. It's not centered, and the screen won't go to fullscreen...

Edit: Okay so I fixed my issue with the centering, but I get a black box around the screen when trying to go fullscreen x.x

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
There's a wiki, but the general answer is "no, not really."
For the animated scenes you can save-scum your way through unlocking content with Babs, if you don't just know the cheat for that, but there's a ton of content you can't get with her. Mostly CGs, but DogP has an SFW animation at the end of her route.
Babs?

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
i cant even play it i downloaded everything put the patches in the patch folder and i get a error about some time or something and it closes before i can even start the game

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
screw ity ill just downlaod the 0.13 version for free from their website

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i cant even play it i downloaded everything put the patches in the patch folder and i get a error about some time or something and it closes before i can even start the game
You only use the latest patch (patch 3) as it contains the fixes from the previous patches.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Sheep-Furry Witch living in a house in the southern map. She's the "Gallery" so to speak: she uses magic to transform herself, and has sex with you while transformed so that she can (ostensibly) get better at concentrating on her spells.

If you use the cheat to unlock all scenes, she's how you view them. If you unlock a scene in the game, it gets unlocked with her too. You can save-scum your way to a complete gallery by spending between 1000-5000 ChocoD for a random scene. The more you spend, the better your odds of seeing a new scene.

Personally, whenever I can't just use cheats I'll use an online save editor to give myself all the weapons and armors, sell enough to max out my ChocoDs, and then go do this until I'm out. Rinse and repeat until I either see the new scenes or unlock everything, and then dedicate a save specifically to staying there with a full gallery whenever I want to fap instead of play.

zael234

Jun 1, 2017
Hope this doesn't come off annoying, would anyone by chance have a good save for this? I played it before a while back for hrs long, and deleted it after a while of playing.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes