*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
tried redownloading the game and still get the same error. can somone provided me with their VL gothic font? or maybe a link to where i can download it?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
well i can open it now. but when i try to make a new game i get the error "unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision3"

Lisvi

May 6, 2017
I impregnated Desert Princess and maybe Human Princess but I don't see any elope option when I break into their castles at night, it just goes straight to the sex scene. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Nevermind I should have just tried to look it up first.
"The Knight can also use his affinity with princesses to have consensual sex with them during infiltrations, requiring 1 heart for the Goblin Princess, 2 for the Desert and 3 for everyone else. This can open up a different route for recruitment as should they be impregnated, the Knight could convince the Princess to elope with him following the birth of an heir."

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Quick question.
I have recruited Skeleton Princess into my party. Then I used the Life Pearl to switch her to her living form. However, as I check her diary, it still look the same and have not change. Basically, her vaginal and anal still not available. Is this a currently game bug? or is there anything else that I have missed?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
welp, cant get the game working so i guess ill just wait for the next update and hope for the best

EonTrance

Jan 9, 2018
Please remove corruption or make cheat removing corruption. I can't use Slime Princess anymore ;_;
(sorry for my english)

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Please remove corruption or make cheat removing corruption. I can't use Slime Princess anymore ;_;
(sorry for my english)
That's because you let her corruption go unchecked, you should have taken her to a church before it maxed out. Should have been more careful with your slime waifu

HankX

Jul 4, 2017
Question.
If i buy the game through itch.io can i get updates later? I'm not familiar with that platform.
Is there a confirmation that the princess mode will be made separate from the main game?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Question.
If i buy the game through itch.io can i get updates later? I'm not familiar with that platform.
Is there a confirmation that the princess mode will be made separate from the main game?
You would have been, if it hadn't been taken down there. Currently I think Patreon is the only way to get it.
As for Princess Mode, there should be an explanation somewhere around here, or on the Towergirls/Princess Conquest website, or in any number of places...but essentially it's not totally separate: what you do in either one can influence the other, I think, so if you get a Princess to slut it up or topple someone else's kingdom in the regular game that'll be reflected in Princess Mode.
...I think. Can't tell you for sure since I've never played Princess Mode.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
Been playing 0.13 Curious to see how they make changes to the combat over time because with the way it's implemented now, it might as well not exist. Neat game though. Very impressive seeing as how they're just using RPGmaker.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes