Wuzunno

Sep 5, 2017
They are in the process of rebranding the game due to legal concerns but I'm not sure if they are going to change the game completely, not sure why the page hasn't been changed yet.
From this on their website:

To summarize:

• Gameplay and coding won’t be touched
  • Events and dialogues won’t be touched
  • Progeny and NPCs won’t be touched
  • Music won’t be touched
  • The Princesses “classic” look will change
  • There will be a big icon/UI overhaul
  • Progeny will also get costumes (is necessary now that there’s “randomized” princesses)
  • Most races will get their own Progeny, unlocking the “randomization” for the Princess too
  • The costumes we have now will become available again immediately after the Princess’ rework
  • The animations will be changed to adapt to the Princess’ new looks
EDIT: I also presume this page hasn't been changed yet because the update that would include these changes hasn't come out yet. As of v0.14 it's still Towergirls: kingdom conquest.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
From this on their website:

To summarize:

• Gameplay and coding won’t be touched
  • Events and dialogues won’t be touched
  • Progeny and NPCs won’t be touched
  • Music won’t be touched
  • The Princesses “classic” look will change
  • There will be a big icon/UI overhaul
  • Progeny will also get costumes (is necessary now that there’s “randomized” princesses)
  • Most races will get their own Progeny, unlocking the “randomization” for the Princess too
  • The costumes we have now will become available again immediately after the Princess’ rework
  • The animations will be changed to adapt to the Princess’ new looks
EDIT: I also presume this page hasn't been changed yet because the update that would include these changes hasn't come out yet. As of v0.14 it's still Towergirls: kingdom conquest.
I see. Thanks for the info

Wuzunno

Sep 5, 2017
Since you're not just mindlessly begging for answers, a walkthrough, answers, saves, answers, cheats, CG rips, answers, a changelog, or answers, I'll answer:
There's one wiki that actually contains most of the information you're looking for, but it's not the one on Towerfag's website--you should find it after a search or two.
Yes, there are panties in the game. When you infiltrate a Princess's castle (you need the guard to be asleep, to use sleep powder on them, or have MothP put them to sleep for you) you can find panties somewhere in their room. You can combine princess panties with special items to enjoy some unusual features.
The brothel is locked behind Qhala, the snake-woman, being an active NPC in your playthrough. Pay her about 10k after sleeping with her a few times (you can't pay all at once, I don't think) and the next time you meet she'll ask you for your input on where to set up her brothel. You can drop Princesses off there to get fucked by strangers and Qhala will pay you based on factors like their sexual skill and the preferences of the local clients. If they get too much Corruption, they basically go braindead...so if you're going to pimp them out, periodically buy them back and get them purified before that happens.
Also, in the upper-left corner of the page...beneath your profile...there's a search bar. If you open that up, there's an option to limit your search queries to the thread you're viewing. It won't solve all of your problems, but it might help in the future if you hadn't tried it already.
EDIT: Fuck it, here you go ( )
Hey sorry to bother you again, but I got Qhala to mention the brothel but when I select the option to suggest a location the screen goes black and it takes me out the dialogue with her. Do you think this is a bug? I presume that the five affinity is for Qhala but I have no clue how you could get her affinity up. You can't exactly give her gifts and if it's by banging her I wish it could've told me that before I got her all 10k in two nights.

Horridnecros

Apr 4, 2018
Anyone know what variable to lower with rpg save editor so that I can make golem princess lower then max corruption I saved her from a siege and got her straight away maxed for some reason

Horridnecros

Apr 4, 2018
How in the world did you manage that?
I think I have a clue, I was on my way to the impreg route with stud drink for golem to get her but happened to see desert princess go from her kingdom to golems in less then a few seconds(I have no godly idea how this happened because I beefed up the golems all the way) so I got golem from the siege while she was pregnant which might have some how bugged it. Other then that there should be no godly reason why this happened

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Hey sorry to bother you again, but I got Qhala to mention the brothel but when I select the option to suggest a location the screen goes black and it takes me out the dialogue with her. Do you think this is a bug? I presume that the five affinity is for Qhala but I have no clue how you could get her affinity up. You can't exactly give her gifts and if it's by banging her I wish it could've told me that before I got her all 10k in two nights.
No worries. I just hate it when people endlessly beg for answers to questions that were either answered earlier or could be answered with a few quick searches. People trying to get out of five minutes of work who wind up spamming threads and contributing nothing to the ongoing discussion.
That sounds like a bug, and unless you've been messing with friendlier editors that tell you which switches and variables correspond to which part of the game, I wouldn't recommend messing with them too much. Or at least preparing a backup save if you do. Qhala's interactions are pretty much limited to buying sex until she opens the brothel, at which point she becomes the Madame for any girls you feel like pimping out.
Seriously, though, you're not missing anything important. No Knockers spawn in her brothel and you can make way more money just cheating or farming enemies in certain areas. There are no scenes (that I know of) inside the brothel, and you actually can't have sex with Qhala herself once she's established herself as a business owner (not that we got scenes before). It's entirely likely that there are unresolved bugs related to the brothel because nobody bothers with it.
In fact, if seeing princesses fuck other people is what you're into it'd be safer and more lucrative to give DesertP or SuccubusP (HumanP with 10 Corruption) a whip so that they can just fuck enemies to death. I don't think it raises their corruption because they're the aggressors...but I don't remember, since I've never used it and those posts were from a while ago. Qhala and the Brothel both need to be rebalanced, like a number of other things, because the game is too easy if you know what you're doing. The only difficulty is in figuring out how to view new scenes, play through revised storylines, or find secrets that may have been added or removed without anyone noticing. Also, save-scumming wherever RNG might become an issue.

Reactions: Wuzunno

Wuzunno

Sep 5, 2017
No worries. I just hate it when people endlessly beg for answers to questions that were either answered earlier or could be answered with a few quick searches. People trying to get out of five minutes of work who wind up spamming threads and contributing nothing to the ongoing discussion.
That sounds like a bug, and unless you've been messing with friendlier editors that tell you which switches and variables correspond to which part of the game, I wouldn't recommend messing with them too much. Or at least preparing a backup save if you do. Qhala's interactions are pretty much limited to buying sex until she opens the brothel, at which point she becomes the Madame for any girls you feel like pimping out.
Seriously, though, you're not missing anything important. No Knockers spawn in her brothel and you can make way more money just cheating or farming enemies in certain areas. There are no scenes (that I know of) inside the brothel, and you actually can't have sex with Qhala herself once she's established herself as a business owner (not that we got scenes before). It's entirely likely that there are unresolved bugs related to the brothel because nobody bothers with it.
In fact, if seeing princesses fuck other people is what you're into it'd be safer and more lucrative to give DesertP or SuccubusP (HumanP with 10 Corruption) a whip so that they can just fuck enemies to death. I don't think it raises their corruption because they're the aggressors...but I don't remember, since I've never used it and those posts were from a while ago. Qhala and the Brothel both need to be rebalanced, like a number of other things, because the game is too easy if you know what you're doing. The only difficulty is in figuring out how to view new scenes, play through revised storylines, or find secrets that may have been added or removed without anyone noticing. Also, save-scumming wherever RNG might become an issue.
Huh fair enough. Thanks for the help again. I'll have to look around later to see if there's I can report it in case it is a bug if they don't already know about it. I'll probably just mess with the brothel if I decided to do NG+ and try to sleep with Qhala more to see if that's it.

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
So I have played this for a good long while and I must be either dumb or just not attentive because there are a few things I haven't been able to figure out.

1: that building to the south of skeleton princess' castle with the dude who just pops a question mark when you try to talk to him. what does he do? why is there a door in there? what is it supposed to be?

2: does Niuya have quests that lead to relations?

I've gathered that asking for walkthroughs can get on people's nerves, but these things are driving me nuts.

Wuzunno

Sep 5, 2017
So I have played this for a good long while and I must be either dumb or just not attentive because there are a few things I haven't been able to figure out.

1: that building to the south of skeleton princess' castle with the dude who just pops a question mark when you try to talk to him. what does he do? why is there a door in there? what is it supposed to be?

2: does Niuya have quests that lead to relations?

I've gathered that asking for walkthroughs can get on people's nerves, but these things are driving me nuts.
1: He's for a quest later to do with gathering cum, you access it by doing knights inc stuff.

2: I don't think so but maybe. Her primary purpose from what I gather is the spread peace.

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
1: He's for a quest later to do with gathering cum, you access it by doing knights inc stuff.

2: I don't think so but maybe. Her primary purpose from what I gather is the spread peace.

Oh. HE is the guy I need to deliver to. I thought that was Jozzlyn... How do I advance with her then? Do I just not?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Oh. HE is the guy I need to deliver to. I thought that was Jozzlyn... How do I advance with her then? Do I just not?
Advance with Niyua? Pretty sure she doesn't have any content like that yet. Just like Mugen can't actually fix his airship (I don't think) and the Sun Moth chick is sort of just an Easter Egg/Bonus Provider that you can talk to. The NPCs supposedly have conditions where you make them mad and they start attacking you whenever you talk to them, like Michael being a cunty Human supremacist (I've never figured out that thing where he claims he's waiting to meet with a lady and doesn't have time to fight you) who fights you once you rescue, sleep with, or do quests for anyone but HumanP or DesertP. Amelie gets mad at you if you attack HumanP's soldiers while she's at war, I think, and maybe if you get caught sneaking into or out of her room at night...haven't tested that one.
Anyone following the rebranding progress? Four secondary princesses left! :eazyHype:

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Was talking about Jozzlyn in that one. She's after semen from different animals to make hybrids, yes?
She is, and for the moment her only function is to gather semen for you. Kind of. She'll have new samples every day that you can take. I dunno if you can use them to complete the gathering quest or if they'll have some other use in the future, but that's all she does for now. I don't think she has a questline, sexual content, or even a naked portrait; she just hangs out in the barn "experimenting" somehow after she has, ostensibly, gone out and "extracted" some semen samples.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Sorry I new i=one in this game. can somebody say in this game you can impregnate princesess? I mean furry princesess also?

Wuzunno

Sep 5, 2017
Sorry I new i=one in this game. can somebody say in this game you can impregnate princesess? I mean furry princesess also?
Yes. You can impregnate any princess that you can fuck, which is almost all of them.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Thank you and also please can someon e say if its pissoble if some princess with her kingdom got dethroned to find her somewhere or something else to make her my lover. Because one of the kingdoms was fallen and now i cant fins the princess of this kingdom. When I go to her kingdom there are representative of another kingdom and if I TRY TO WATCH ON SLAVE PRINCESS IT SAYSE SHE RUN away.
And also can please someone give his save of the game

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes