Dan'sPizza

Jan 30, 2018
Kinda disappointing the game has as many issues as it does: talking to princesses always sends you out of the castle but the menu appears like you're talking to them.

Can't advance through Human P's questline since the fight with the guy that interrupts won't trigger. Can't advance Dessert P's either, due to the menu bug. Can't get past petting Cat P, it always replays that sequence where I have to pet her when she's not looking. Some NPC's when talked to will cause the game to crash, (don't have a pic for that one but it was a cat NPC in the bar.)

Wrong pictures appearing when I talk to Castle Guard NPC (Human) and I can't get the Cat P to make peace despite having MAX affinity...I hope a patch happens soon.

Edit: I did buy the Itch.io version and didn't get the download from here, as an FYI. So it doesn't have to do with a faulty upload from this site, just that the base game's a mess.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Kinda disappointing the game has as many issues as it does: talking to princesses always sends you out of the castle but the menu appears like you're talking to them.

Can't advance through Human P's questline since the fight with the guy that interrupts won't trigger. Can't advance Dessert P's either, due to the menu bug. Can't get past petting Cat P, it always replays that sequence where I have to pet her when she's not looking. Some NPC's when talked to will cause the game to crash, (don't have a pic for that one but it was a cat NPC in the bar.)

Wrong pictures appearing when I talk to Castle Guard NPC (Human) and I can't get the Cat P to make peace despite having MAX affinity...I hope a patch happens soon.

View attachment 296013

View attachment 296014

View attachment 296017
View attachment 296018

Edit: I did buy the Itch.io version and didn't get the download from here, as an FYI. So it doesn't have to do with a faulty upload from this site, just that the base game's a mess.

View attachment 296026
Yup, 1 year worth of bugs!
I'm already adressing everything though. Since you bought on itch.io you'll see an updated version appear tonight.

Dan'sPizza

Jan 30, 2018
I'm already adressing everything though. Since you bought on itch.io you'll see an updated version appear tonight.
Nice! Looking forward to it.

And I hope my comment didn't come across as too harsh or mean spirited. It's a cool game it just had a lot of bugs, a year's worth as you stated, so good luck on fixing it.

Absolutelyknow

Apr 15, 2018
I'll admit rather than buy the game straight off I decided to download it elsewhere since was worried about quality, but the game (aside from bugs) looks polished as heck, if it irons out and bugs get fixed I'll 100% buy this shit, it's like 900x better than the other one.

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Game has missing assets and bugs and its only natural since its first release after year of lawsuit, and there is no tester in development team, so yeah... But Towerfag is very responsive and works on this game all the time, unlike so many patreon scams, so you can be sure bugs will be fixed asap. If you like this game, pls consider buying it on itchio, its one time payment that garantees you all updates on time.
P.S. how do I update OP? Do i need to write that dude and ask him to update it or can I do it myself?

Reactions: Marcus Minion
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes