Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Still waiting on some kind of guide or a better wiki. Lost as hell when i last tried this game.

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS wooo yeah finally so pumped as soon as i saw this a noise i didn't even know i could make came from me awkward moment even though im alone

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hey Towerfag, I've found a few bugs. Don't know if you've heard of them yet but better safe than sorry. Firstly, as you no doubt know cheats still freeze the game; The mouse girl in the mouse reign that you can sell gears to, I don't know if it's just if you have no gears or if it's no matter what but if you offer to sell gears to her the # of gears you have stays up forever, outside of a few cutscenes; and finally the last one I can think of is the spider girl in the mouse reigns mountains, heading south, after agreeing to bring her food the game crashed. Also, don't know if it's a bug or if the assets aren't in yet, but when trying to have sex with a lamia girl in the mouse reign, don't know if it's everywhere, she asks for sex, the screen changes over to it but the scene doesn't play. Thankfully the game doesn't freeze or crash and it acts like the scene ended normally. Either way, loving the game so far, glad to have you back!

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
How come this game has such low score? I can count on one hand RPGMaker games that don't suck, and this is prime example.

SlickNastie98

Jun 16, 2017
Also, don't know if it's a bug or if the assets aren't in yet, but when trying to have sex with a lamia girl in the mouse reign, don't know if it's everywhere, she asks for sex, the screen changes over to it but the scene doesn't play.
The assets are not in the game yet, it is functioning as intended.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
They were going through a lawsuit from the original tower girls person not liking them using the name the rebrand should stop any more lawsuits
I'm aware of the lawsuit. I was just expressing my pleasure at seeing the game updated.

McIgga

May 17, 2017
IDK if it's a bug but I can't back out of menus using the gamepad or the keyboard...

Nevermind. Resolved it already.

Seems to have issues with Steam running in the background.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i downloaded it, i ran it, and now all i get is a black screen with the words "input not supported" bouncing around

Jul 31, 2018
so guys the game lag when on world map and every time i try tu use the cheat stone the game freeze......is there a way to fix this? its strage cause i have a quadcore and 6Gb of ram so it should'nt lag

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Hey Towerfag, I've found a few bugs. Don't know if you've heard of them yet but better safe than sorry. Firstly, as you no doubt know cheats still freeze the game; The mouse girl in the mouse reign that you can sell gears to, I don't know if it's just if you have no gears or if it's no matter what but if you offer to sell gears to her the # of gears you have stays up forever, outside of a few cutscenes; and finally the last one I can think of is the spider girl in the mouse reigns mountains, heading south, after agreeing to bring her food the game crashed. Also, don't know if it's a bug or if the assets aren't in yet, but when trying to have sex with a lamia girl in the mouse reign, don't know if it's everywhere, she asks for sex, the screen changes over to it but the scene doesn't play. Thankfully the game doesn't freeze or crash and it acts like the scene ended normally. Either way, loving the game so far, glad to have you back!
so guys the game lag when on world map and every time i try tu use the cheat stone the game freeze......is there a way to fix this? its strage cause i have a quadcore and 6Gb of ram so it should'nt lag
So there are about a years worth of bugs he has to clean up so they are working on all that, as for the cheats i'm sure he is aware and that will get fixed up as well, they have already put out a patched version and are releasing another fix most likely tonight

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So there are about a years worth of bugs he has to clean up so they are working on all that, as for the cheats i'm sure he is aware and that will get fixed up as well, they have already put out a patched version and are releasing another fix most likely tonight
I'm aware of that, just wanna let them know some of the bugs I've found so they can fix it.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes