Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've just used one of my own controllers (PS4 obviously) to check it for myself. I'm using the most recent version of windows on a laptop with no additional software to aid the controller and I'm using the most upto date version of the game and it works out of the box for me. I'm going to test out that pad software you are using. Oh if you are using multiplicity it can effect the control in some games and can effect your mouse too.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've tried to recreate your issue but I just can't seem to get it to not work. I've tried the software you are using, it's a nice little program but unfortunately I'm experiencing technical difficulties (I assume as a result of something I am doing on my end) but I'll continue to try it out. I can't seem to recreate the problem though and I don't have a greater understanding of how the PS4 controller works with windows (as I've always used a xbox 360 controller xinput) I'll have a look though none the less.

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I've tried to recreate your issue but I just can't seem to get it to not work.
after some more testing today i think i might have fixed it, i found a section in windows for the default controller and it had 2 entries in it, the not working stock ps4 and the emulated xbox controller, so i just set the xbox one as default and it seems to work now.

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
when i sex with kobold in tent, everything hangs, i try new game but still get this error.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So the 100% not lewd thing for the nun npc's is that real or can you have some fun with them after you recruit them? If it is real will he be adding lewd for them in the future or keep it as is? I mean having forbidden fruit (nun's) was always a thing for me. :love:
You can sex the nuns but theres no unique animation for them. They use the generic Human and Lamia animations. I'm sad though that you can't recruit the Dragon nuns.
Ya so i'm guessing what he really meant by the nun's not being 100% lewd is that the lewd scenes planned for the nun npc's are just not implemented yet?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Seemed like sarcasm but text and tone is always a bitch but that's the vib I read off it. Besides nuns are sexy we discovered that fact before we discovered fire or the wheel how can it not be a joke. it would be too cruel.

Sep 22, 2017
Seemed like sarcasm but text and tone is always a bitch but that's the vib I read off it. Besides nuns are sexy we discovered that fact before we discovered fire or the wheel how can it not be a joke. it would be too cruel.
Thats pretty much how I took it aswell. But seeing as dragon nuns aren't recruitable there could still be some hope for more nun related content. Theres going to be a Beta build released tonight so maybe something then. I doubt it though.

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
Alright heres the new BETA build: P&C BETA April 20th 2020

If you use the BETA build I suggest starting a new game to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really sad that he update just the sprite for Desert Princess. I fucking wish he could update her succubus model. Her model/art just gets horns+tiny tail and that's all while every other girl get huge change

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes