Toppylicious

May 9, 2019
Is it possible to drop/destroy items from your inventory? I happen to have the cross and the paladin's letter from a previous playthrough which I think is preventing me from getting the happy family reunion quest to start in this run.

Sep 22, 2017
Is it possible to drop/destroy items from your inventory?
To my knowledge, no you can't.

I happen to have the cross and the paladin's letter from a previous playthrough which I think is preventing me from getting the happy family reunion quest to start in this run.
First, have you talked to Amelie on the world map? Secondly, whats her reaction to you? As for the cross and paladin's letter, I don't think it matters, I think you'll just get a second one of each. I should also mention that this quest seems to be heavily reliant on rng to appear.

Toppylicious

May 9, 2019
To my knowledge, no you can't.

First, have you talked to Amelie on the world map? Secondly, whats her reaction to you? As for the cross and paladin's letter, I don't think it matters, I think you'll just get a second one of each. I should also mention that this quest seems to be heavily reliant on rng to appear.
Amelie tells me to meet her in the pub, I have like twice already, we drank, then I wake up 'cause apparently Anon passed out.

Sep 22, 2017
Amelie tells me to meet her in the pub, I have like twice already, we drank, then I wake up 'cause apparently Anon passed out.
You don't actually have to interact with her in the tavern to get the quest to appear. The only time I ever interact with Amelie in the tavern is after i've already done the quest. But otherwise your good for the quest to show up, you just have to pray to rngesus that it does. Which makes me really dislike trying to recruit Amelie.

Toppylicious

May 9, 2019
Okay, new problem. I did the quest to the point of having to bring the cross to the chapel. The nun doesn't react to me having the cross for some reason, she's just saying her typical line.

Sep 22, 2017
Okay, new problem. I did the quest to the point of having to bring the cross to the chapel. The nun doesn't react to me having the cross for some reason, she's just saying her typical line.
You might have to do the Level 0 Quest: Princess Purity once per New Game or New Game + to get her to accept it.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
and so We have, yet another Release cx masterdragonson

link to patreon:
link to Mega:
link changelog(pastebin):

link to patreon:
link to cheats(pastebin):

Last edited:

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
i would rly likt to have some sort of graph or smh that shows me how much of a route is in the game so i dont get stuck in the middel and wonder why i cant pregress. can someone tell me what princess are done ?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So the 100% not lewd thing for the nun npc's is that real or can you have some fun with them after you recruit them? If it is real will he be adding lewd for them in the future or keep it as is? I mean having forbidden fruit (nun's) was always a thing for me. :love:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sword26
Sep 22, 2017
i would rly likt to have some sort of graph or smh that shows me how much of a route is in the game so i dont get stuck in the middel and wonder why i cant pregress. can someone tell me what princess are done ?
Kobold, Dog, Cat, Wyvern, Skeleton, Dragon 1, and Dragon 2 routes are all complete. Slime Princess has the start of her route and will be finished in a later build, hopefully the next build.

So the 100% not lewd thing for the nun npc's is that real or can you have some fun with them after you recruit them? If it is real will he be adding lewd for them in the future or keep it as is? I mean having forbidden fruit (nun's) was always a thing for me. :love:
You can sex the nuns but theres no unique animation for them. They use the generic Human and Lamia animations. I'm sad though that you can't recruit the Dragon nuns.

• Sad
Reactions: Sword26

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Hi guys.
Sorry but does anyone have a mission guide?
Because in quests, it says what to do, BUT NOT how to do and where to go.
I haven't been able to do many missions because I always get stuck.
And my English is only an optional.
A walkthrough of all missions?
Thx.

Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys.
Sorry but does anyone have a mission guide?
Because in quests, it says what to do, BUT NOT how to do and where to go.
I haven't been able to do many missions because I always get stuck.
And my English is only an optional.
A walkthrough of all missions?
Thx.
There aren't any quest guides but the fan wiki has alot of info for quest.

Be wary some of the information on there is old and not quite up to date or is just incorrect. It's getting better though.

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
Kobold, Dog, Cat, Wyvern, Skeleton, Dragon 1, and Dragon 2 routes are all complete. Slime Princess has the start of her route and will be finished in a later build, hopefully the next build.

You can sex the nuns but theres no unique animation for them. They use the generic Human and Lamia animations. I'm sad though that you can't recruit the Dragon nuns.
all the other ones are also still not complete ?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes