Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Yes, supposedly its been fixed for a while. Its just that the OP hasn't been updated yet to reflect that. So some people are still using a version that hasn't had this fixed, which could be why the issue is still poping up.
Good grief, I just realized what OP stands for. I've actually seen you mention before this point but I was herpaderping around. I understand, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: donofdarkness1
Sep 22, 2017
i really hope they update this soon i want the tent issue fixed
It's already been fixed. You can get the most recent BETA build here: https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3314036

Or you can get the most recent Full release version here: https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3254611

Either way you will need to either start a new game, load a save outside the tent or use the panic button to get out.

Toppylicious

May 9, 2019
Hi, I seem to be stuck. I'm doing Kobold route and I'm at the point where I need to fix the reign. Problem is that nothing I do triggers anything. I cleared the rooms of all the rocks and destroyed the mobs, only the bones remain. I waited a few days for something to happen. Nothing. There are those 3 huge rocks in that room with the bones but I don't think I can destroy them. Nothing I do seems to progress the route. Any help?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hi, I seem to be stuck. I'm doing Kobold route and I'm at the point where I need to fix the reign. Problem is that nothing I do triggers anything. I cleared the rooms of all the rocks and destroyed the mobs, only the bones remain. I waited a few days for something to happen. Nothing. There are those 3 huge rocks in that room with the bones but I don't think I can destroy them. Nothing I do seems to progress the route. Any help?
You need Kobold workers to clear the rocks (and work to rebuild the reign). They are spread out across the world. gogogogo :D

Reactions: masterdragonson

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Do I need to do/make anything before I recruit the workers though? And if so, how?
Some of them have special requirements, yes. An example of this is I think you can buy one of them at the slave market. Now that you have started the quest they will have spawned all over the world. I think there are like twelve or fifteen I can't remember, sorry :( it's actually been awhile since I last did that quest so I really can't remember there locations but the locations of them can be found on the wiki I think. You use to be able to find one in the dried up river bank (down the hole) so check there to see what you are look for. I think you can even get one in the tavern.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Do I need to do/make anything before I recruit the workers though? And if so, how?
Adding to what Evil Earthworm Jim said, I think you need to also make a sign for them to start showing up first. That can be done by interacting with the chair in the throne room and then choosing to build something.

Toppylicious

May 9, 2019
Some of them have special requirements, yes. An example of this is I think you can buy one of them at the slave market. Now that you have started the quest they will have spawned all over the world. I think there are like twelve or fifteen I can't remember, sorry :( it's actually been awhile since I last did that quest so I really can't remember there locations but the locations of them can be found on the wiki I think. You use to be able to find one in the dried up river bank (down the hole) so check there to see what you are look for. I think you can even get one in the tavern.
This is really odd... I can't find a single worker on the wiki list. Did I break the game...? Also, my character says that I need to clear everything in the room when I try to use the chair in the throne room, except there's nothing left to clear.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
This is really odd... I can't find a single worker on the wiki list. Did I break the game...?
Did you do as Don suggested? I think that may be a prerequisite (that is, sitting on your throne and building a welcome sign.). If that still doesn't help I'll take a look for you.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It won't let me use the chair. Says I need to clear the room but there's not a single rock left in the throne room or the room below it. I'll add a save in case you want to take a look.
Okay, go clear the rocks from the mine then rest and you are done. Here's your save back. All I've done is buy a mace, break all the rubble in the mine and then rested with the kobold in her bedroom. Just noticed I've quoted myself, idiot :D

Last edited:

Toppylicious

May 9, 2019
Okay, go clear the rocks from the mine then rest and you are done. Here's your save back, all I've done is buy a mace, break all the rubble in the mine and then rested with the kobold in her bedroom. Just noticed I've quoted myself, idiot :D
Thanks a lot! I had no idea I had to clear the rocks out of the entire mine...

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Thanks a lot! I had no idea I had to clear the rocks out of the entire mine...
I'm using the most recent beta so I don't know what compatability is going to be like for you in less you are doing the same so just do as I've outlined if you don't wont to risk corruption in your games. Just run out to the tavern and get a mace and get cleaning that mine out :)

Reactions: donofdarkness1

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
You actually just need to sleep in KoboldP's bed once before you start with the cleanup.
Somehow thats what most people forget to do (doesn't help that it's not mentioned in the game).
Really? ah fair enough then. It was the first thing I did after I completely cleaned the ruins out (just to refresh the day), so I just assumed clearing out everything was the trigger and me resting let it reset the scene :) whoops.

Galoran

Feb 15, 2018
I swear there was a save editor for this game, but I can't find it anywhere.

Anyone know where to find it?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes