Sep 22, 2017
I'm getting a bug at the moment where the mermaid princess is being represented as "0" (she just declared war on finhead princess) I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, it hasn't effected my game play or at least it hasn't for the time being.
No I haven't had this happen yet. I didn't know Mermaids could do anything yet. So i'll try looking into it later. Plus I rarely get wars that aren't between Skeleton and someone else.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I can upload any earlier save (about five minutes) of the event if you'd like also I've just seen a finhead visitor at the beach using lamia graphics but they spoke as a finhead would (complained about making a mess at the beach)

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
A save would be nice.

Yeah, That seems to be a common issue right now. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
I traveled clockwise around the northern half of the continent and then interacted with the slime kingdom- how do I upload saves, sorry. I've not actually done this before. the site just complained it isn't a valid file extension. nvm :)

Reactions: masterdragonson

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I just tried to recreate it too using that save, I was unable. I'm using the save however with the war in progress I can up load that if you'd like (it's the save I took the screen grab from).

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I mean, you could've just said yeah to my first question.
I could have but that really doesn't give the why

Not everyone has time to sit idly around and solve everyone else's problems, even amidst our whole worldwide pandemic going on.
True that.

Either way, here's the save file.
Literally standing right outside of the goblin reign.

Forgot to mention that I've been using that one steam beta file some one here uploaded a while ago, so.
I probably caused my own problem.
Eh Towerfag did something strange in the v0.17.5 build as I didn't see it firing the normal Dailies. Maybe he decided to play wild and free with some of the classics...

Map 93: Goblin Palace
CE 828: M *daily 10 slave*
Patches/Patch1586743926.rvdata2

Overrides Available Slaves, Auction Timer to 30 Seconds, Disabled Cool Down Timer, and if Variable 1238: Princess To Sell Equals 0 at the Auction then Run Common Event 828 *daily 10 slave*

I'm not exactly sure why CE 828 isn't running properly but so far down the rabbit hole and I said f it, I'll run it on demand

Being a Map Update it might conflict with Towerfag's Official Patches do to a

Although, I tried running my save on the other 17.5 version and I got the error;
"Script 'item popup' line 109:ZeroDevisionError occured.

divided by 0"

When I went into the camping area and moved a little, So, I think the only one I can run it on is the beta one.
Might be do to the Beta however the reason is you have Armor that isn't registered and Item Popup is trying to inform you that you have an Item that doesn't exist... That is retarded but the Patch System doesn't let me fix a Script (which is very easy if the Item Name is blank then quit since there is nothing to inform the player about)

Armor ID 363, 364, and 365
Removed them from the Save Data

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I cant enter the tavern while i have a seahorse-dragon-thingy progeny in my party, gives me that error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Works with other races like golems (tested with clockwork core) or normal dragons (tested by removing said core).

I play the latest patreon version of the game (tried with and without patch2), but tried to import my save it to the steam beta-build as well for experiments sake, same error.

Can someone help? I know she isnt pretty, but im kind of a collector.
Crash Line Text
Code:
@n = @n1 + @n2 + @n3
CE 535: Bench Prog Sprite
Initialize N Values As Strings At The Top

Patches/Patch1586746787.rvdata2

Code:
@n = ""
@n1 = ""
@n2 = ""
@n3 = ""
@n4 = ""
@n5 = ""

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I traveled clockwise around the northern half of the continent and then interacted with the slime kingdom- how do I upload saves, sorry. I've not actually done this before. the site just complained it isn't a valid file extension. nvm :)
Problem 1: Your save has the Mermaid Princess Dethroned :censored:

Finhead Princess and Mermaid Princess go to war under 3 conditions
Switch 4235 Off
Variable 324 > 6
Switch 4214 Off

I don't see a particular problem with the arrays in CE 631: Pr / Heir name however wrote in a little fail safe if after they should be altered to the actual names they remain at 0

CE 631: Pr / Heir name
Patches/Patch1586751635.rvdata2

This is cosmetic so while doesn't prevent any crashes or other data problems it's kinda nice to have I guess *shrugs*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Problem 1: Your save has the Mermaid Princess Dethroned :censored:
I'm not certain on the details but I think that she may have started out this way, as you can see the save isn't too far on into the game (only a couple of hours), my point is, other than finhead declaring war I wasn't even aware she was in the game so I don't know how she could have started dethroned and your right! when you scroll over her you can in fact see she is dethroned even if you look only a couple of moments after the declaration of war and there wasn't any defeat message for her like with the other princesses. Thank you for the work though bud and too everyone who looked into this.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've just experienced that tent problem people has been having when you spend a night resting with the kobold princess and after our first sexual activity the game got stuck at the same point everyone seems to have been stuck at (stuck inside the tent, I had to use the panic button to get back to the map) so I've tried as many as the patches as I could to fix the issue but it didn't seem to help so I've tried an earlier save to see if the same thing happened when you sleep with her in her chambers in her reign when you get locked into her route (to rebuild the kobold reign) and the same thing happened, you get stuck despite it being some place different entirely. I don't know if this helps any but I thought I would bring it up. I have a save there if anyone wants it. It isn't just the Kobold princess, spending the evening with the mouse princess results in the same problem.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes