Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I use saveeditoronline.com and it's #584 (sorry) I think. Hope that helps. There's one for the bank as well but I can't remember what it is, I'll check it out if you give me a minute :) #3898 is the bank. It wont update the graphic for it until you spend some candies.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Hey, ah, I never got a reply or a solution to this problem.
Is this just a bug in mine or something?

I read something in the P&C wiki to the effect of you really only get slaves from fallen kingdoms, though, before I let all the kingdoms destroy each other, I got a slime slave.
After that, there was nothing else.
Also, the only other reign that hasn't fallen is the ghost reign, so that might be it too, but really, I just want some help before I mess up my game.

This still really makes no sense to me, and it'd be nice to get an answer for it, 'cause I honestly just like using the slave auction rather than the banner.

Also, one more thing,
I can't get the option bubbles to pop up with slaves or progenies, and I already have the updated version of the unofficial patch that lets you have sex with them.
Any help with that too?
My only guess is that this could possibly have something to do with the Life Force Mechanic. Which the Life Force mechanic is the more wars and deaths there are across the kingdom the less living races you see and the more undead you will see. So maybe your not seeing any slaves because your kingdoms Life Force is to low for them to appear.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
That's what the coffins are in the church right? the more they are filled the higher the death count in the land. I can't remember.

Sep 22, 2017
That's what the coffins are in the church right? the more they are filled the higher the death count in the land. I can't remember.
If you can recruit Dokuro she will tell what the Life Force is at or can kind of get a hint if you check the slime pearl and if its black then the Life Force is getting low.

Nope, coffins are for Princesses, necromancy, and wishes somehow
Yup. And if you want to do wishes you need the Soul Whistle.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
You know I was just going to wait until this update got itself sorted out but with all this talk I think I might have to play again, dam.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Do you think that this game will ever fix some of it's missteps in logic. I find it a little suspicious that your character wont venture into a cave with some wolves without good reason considering where you usually wonder into blindly for no good reason haha and typically those places have some sort of big nasty beastie to slay that should prove to be more than just a little tougher than some mangy dogs :D Just seems odd, by the time you are max level and kitted out to the nines there isn't anything in the land that can stack up too you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not coming down on this game though, love it. This seems to be a problem that I see in most RPGs.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Do you think that this game will ever fix some of it's missteps in logic. I find it a little suspicious that your character wont venture into a cave with some wolves without good reason considering where you usually wonder into blindly for no good reason haha and typically those places have some sort of big nasty beastie to slay that should prove to be more than just a little tougher than some mangy dogs :D Just seems odd, by the time you are max level and kitted out to the nines there isn't anything in the land that can stick up too you.
I doubt it :p The wolves are exotic creatures needed for an old quest. Though with the way things are heading maybe Towerfag will let the Knight gather the materials directly :eek: I tend to avoid that cave even though you can get Moth Princess' Butterfly Form in there.

Speaking of old forgotten parts
Drider Princess
[Not implemented yet] You should come with me.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I doubt it :p The wolves are exotic creatures needed for an old quest. Though with the way things are heading maybe Towerfag will let the Knight gather the materials directly :eek: I tend to avoid that cave even though you can get Moth Princess' Butterfly Form in there.

Speaking of old forgotten parts
Drider Princess
[Not implemented yet] You should come with me.
Yeah I put that quest in the bin from day dot, which only served to irritate me when I found out that-

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Upload save by Slave Market.

What do you mean by that?

Save next to the goblin reign and send the save file here?
(sorry, i'm dumb.)

Also, I don't really get how the life force could be low.
The princesses are all alive still, not counting Ghostp since shes obviously not, but I guess that could make sense in terms of like, how many people there's left of the fallen reigns since the goblins just take over the places where they used to live.
If that's the problem, would I need to restart my save?
It's also sort've weird too, since before the wars started, I was able to get a single slime from the slave auctions before it just immediately kept giving me the "Sorry hun, we couldn't find a slave for today." thing, and the wars hadn't started when that happened either.

As for what Evil Earthworm Jim had said, they actually did change how the markets work since the old days, since back then, you were only able to get kobolds from it, but now it's supposed to allow you to get the other species.

(Also, still can't get the options for the progenies or slaves to pop up.
wanted to rename my slime since I messed up when I got her, but I literally just can't now.
Maybe my game's just straight up broke.)

Booblex

May 26, 2018
Try Map 65 Tent Fix Patch. The Official Patches might need to be removed for it to work (Bug in the Patch System)
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3276148

Since it's a Map Update might have to temporarily remove Official Patches for it to take effect.
Or alternatively decrypt the game and replace the Data Folder
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3263682

Also you could just use a Save Editor to flip a switch
Turn Switch 1198: Sexy Tent On
Replace the data folder works for me, thanks you.

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What do you mean by that?
Since you were having problems with the Slave Market a Save close to that region would be nice so I could test it.

This is for a number of reasons:
  1. It's a "Help me Help you" thing as if you upload a Save that is rather far from the problem you reported I might not bother since you couldn't be bothered to get me close to the area in question. My Free Time is finite so the less it's wasted is the more likely I am to do something.
  2. There are roughly 5,000 Switches & 5,000 Variables (Technically more but those are in the central databases for RPG Maker) that this game tracks as of v0.17.5 so while you might experience a specific problem it is possible that it won't occur unless specific conditions are met. So if I just Load up one of my Saves, check the area in question, and I don't see a problem I assume things work but it is possible I simply don't have any Saves close to the Problematic Area (See 1). Also I can easily look at these to see what they are like Variable 3882: Life Force which currently has a range from Above 10 to Below -20. I can even just Edit that on the fly.
  3. If I Load your Save and things are working on my end it could indicate a problem with the version you are using. I try to test things with Stable Versions so in this case v0.17.5 with Official Patch 2 along with other Patches I've made for known problems.
  4. My Test Environment does have a few unique changes though. 1) I add the Script as it offers better Error Handling & Reporting then the defacto RPG Maker setup. 2) The Script as while it does make the Debug Window a bit slower it adds a lot of useful features. 3) I completely overwrite Script -debug- crash prevention that Towerfag put in as I believe the version I offered him long ago is far more compressive to the End User as it records Missing File Errors to a file called errors.txt (This was a really big problem in the past as he kept forgetting files and it caused crashes... Though I sometimes wonder if telling him about this was the 'right' thing to do as now it makes it easier for those to be ignored meaning they tend to go without ever getting addressed) For those that are curious Towerfag's version reports these Errors to the Debug Console and not to the Player. 4) I also overwrite Script KilloZapit Cache Back just because I don't need the Console cluttered with nonsense when I'm looking for a problem along with Script Yami Engine Ace - Overlay Mapping as it's design is to check if files exist and if not don't do anything which works as intended but generates False Positives with Script -debug- crash prevention
Hopefully that explanation makes sense on why I sometimes like Saves close to problematic places. It just streamlines a bunch of questions I would ask you and the confused look that would likely be on your face as you try to ponder the Mad Hatters reasoning. Why the Life Force, couldn't it be the Life Stream? What do you mean Wars kill people? People die when they are dead? Towerfag implemented population mechanics and it's relatively new since he has been trying to make the game feel more 'Alive' but currently it handles a decline in Life better than a surplus of Life...

Save next to the goblin reign and send the save file here?
(sorry, i'm dumb.)
See I knew you were smart all along :sneaky: Maybe you just over thunk the simple idea as removing the ? and it's exactly what I meant (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Since you were having problems with the Slave Market a Save close to that region would be nice so I could test it.

1. It's a "Help me Help you" thing as if you upload a Save that is rather far from the problem you reported I might not bother since you couldn't be bothered to get me close to the area in question. My Free Time is finite so the less it's wasted is the more likely I am to do something.
  2. There are roughly 5,000 Switches & 5,000 Variables (Technically more but those are in the central databases for RPG Maker) that this game tracks as of v0.17.5 so while you might experience a specific problem it is possible that it won't occur unless specific conditions are met. So if I just Load up one of my Saves, check the area in question, and I don't see a problem I assume things work but it is possible I simply don't have any Saves close to the Problematic Area (See 1). Also I can easily look at these to see what they are like Variable 3882: Life Force which currently has a range from Above 10 to Below -20. I can even just Edit that on the fly.
  3. If I Load your Save and things are working on my end it could indicate a problem with the version you are using. I try to test things with Stable Versions so in this case v0.17.5 with Official Patch 2 along with other Patches I've made for known problems.
  4. My Test Environment does have a few unique changes though. 1) I add the Script as it offers better Error Handling & Reporting then the defacto RPG Maker setup. 2) The Script as while it does make the Debug Window a bit slower it adds a lot of useful features. 3) I completely overwrite Script -debug- crash prevention that Towerfag put in as I believe the version I offered him long ago is far more compressive to the End User as it records Missing File Errors to a file called errors.txt (This was a really big problem in the past as he kept forgetting files and it caused crashes... Though I sometimes wonder if telling him about this was the 'right' thing to do as now it makes it easier for those to be ignored meaning they tend to go without ever getting addressed) For those that are curious Towerfag's version reports these Errors to the Debug Console and not to the Player. 4) I also overwrite Script KilloZapit Cache Back just because I don't need the Console cluttered with nonsense when I'm looking for a problem along with Script Yami Engine Ace - Overlay Mapping as it's design is to check if files exist and if not don't do anything which works as intended but generates False Positives with Script -debug- crash prevention
Hopefully that explanation makes sense on why I sometimes like Saves close to problematic places. It just streamlines a bunch of questions I would ask you and the confused look that would likely be on your face as you try to ponder the Mad Hatters reasoning. Why the Life Force, couldn't it be the Life Stream? What do you mean Wars kill people? People die when they are dead? Towerfag implemented population mechanics and it's relatively new since he has been trying to make the game feel more 'Alive' but currently it handles a decline in Life better than a surplus of Life...

See I knew you were smart all along :sneaky: Maybe you just over thunk the simple idea as removing the ? and it's exactly what I meant (y)

I mean, you could've just said yeah to my first question.
Not trying to be mean or anything, I just have a really shitty case of dyslexia and it makes it pretty hard to read big blocks of text like that, but I get it.
You were just trying to explain everything before we had to go through a huge process of me asking dumb questions with rather obvious answers.

Not everyone has time to sit idly around and solve everyone else's problems, even amidst our whole worldwide pandemic going on.

Either way, here's the save file.
Literally standing right outside of the goblin reign.

Forgot to mention that I've been using that one steam beta file some one here uploaded a while ago, so.
I probably caused my own problem.

Although, I tried running my save on the other 17.5 version and I got the error;
"Script 'item popup' line 109:ZeroDevisionError occured.

divided by 0"

When I went into the camping area and moved a little, So, I think the only one I can run it on is the beta one.

(oh, also, for anyone that cares, I found a neat thing you can do with the cardinal bell that still hasn't been fixed.
if you just keep using it on a member, it'll actually cycle through all the possible body types while keeping the face and still changing the gender.
everyone probably already knows, but still, I just found it really cool.
there's also a really neat ghost body type variant that you can get, and it's pretty much a fully fledged body.
even has custom overworld sprites too.
dunno if you can have sex with those ones though because of obvious reasons.)

Daron430

May 6, 2019
I cant enter the tavern while i have a seahorse-dragon-thingy progeny in my party, gives me that error:

Works with other races like golems (tested with clockwork core) or normal dragons (tested by removing said core).

I play the latest patreon version of the game (tried with and without patch2), but tried to import my save it to the steam beta-build as well for experiments sake, same error.

Can someone help? I know she isnt pretty, but im kind of a collector.

AZUL22344

Dec 1, 2017

I fucked Princess Kobold and now I can't leave the tent. What do I do?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
Sep 22, 2017
Also, I don't really get how the life force could be low.
The princesses are all alive still, not counting Ghostp since shes obviously not, but I guess that could make sense in terms of like, how many people there's left of the fallen reigns since the goblins just take over the places where they used to live.
If that's the problem, would I need to restart my save?
It's also sort've weird too, since before the wars started, I was able to get a single slime from the slave auctions before it just immediately kept giving me the "Sorry hun, we couldn't find a slave for today." thing, and the wars hadn't started when that happened either.
Sorry, that was me jumping to the conclusion that every princess died when her reign was taken over.

Also I tried your save using the version here: https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3295504
I tried several days in game and the only time I didn't get a slave is the day your save starts on, every day after I got slaves to appear. So maybe its the version your using or you were just unlucky.

Thaks. Other dude:I fucked Princess Kobold and now I can't leave the tent. What do I do?
Try this: https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3299484

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm getting a bug at the moment where the mermaid princess is being represented as "0" (she just declared war on finhead princess) I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, it hasn't effected my game play or at least it hasn't for the time being.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes