Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Would be good, yeah. if for psychological reasons only ~~ I am completion-est through and through ha ha. I just see it as leaving content on the table in the end, it's already in the game and you can already generate random npcs with random stats in the way of your progeny's. Just slap in a recruitment side quest like the wondering paladin, however that amount of content would become intimidating after a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: donofdarkness1

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
If you where given the opportunity to add a princess to the roster which would you opt for? which one did you have in mind. I wouldn't mind recruiting the hammer head princess.

Sep 22, 2017
If you where given the opportunity to add a princess to the roster which would you opt for? which one did you have in mind. I wouldn't mind recruiting the hammer head princess.
Mine is definitely Wendigo princess because shes adorable and I have a seem to have a thing for the beast races.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Mine is definitely Wendigo princess because shes adorable and I have a seem to have a thing for the beast races.
I always wondered why they would continue to let you to interact with the door if you weren't able to recruit her I just assumed I hadn't progressed to the point where I could recruit her or interact with her in the future, that's a shame.

Sep 22, 2017
I always wondered why they would continue to let you to interact with the door if you weren't able to recruit her I just assumed I hadn't progressed to the point where I could recruit her or interact with her in the future, that's a shame.
Yeah, alot of stuff seems to be unfinished or not implemented.

neto

Aug 9, 2017
My internet sucks, I finish the download right now, but any problem I will ask to you guys, thanks a lot

Booblex

May 26, 2018
Hey guys, idk if it's a bug, but everytime that I go sleep in camp with the kobold princess, I got stuck in the tent and can't interact with the princess or get out, just open the menu.I'm posting pics related.

Sep 22, 2017
Hey guys, idk if it's a bug, but everytime that I go sleep in camp with the kobold princess, I got stuck in the tent and can't interact with the princess or get out, just open the menu.I'm posting pics related.
What version do you have? Is it the one from the OP?

Sep 22, 2017
yes it is the version from OP, the game bugs after the first tent animation, there is no moisture bar and you are unable to leave the tent or talk to the princess.
Ok you can download an updated version in this post. https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3295504

Theres a patch attached as well, so make sure get that to. You will probably have to load a save that is outside the tent so that your not stuck in there or you can use the panic button to get out of there. After that, things should work normaly for the tent.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Try Map 65 Tent Fix Patch. The Official Patches might need to be removed for it to work (Bug in the Patch System)
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3276148

Since it's a Map Update might have to temporarily remove Official Patches for it to take effect.
Or alternatively decrypt the game and replace the Data Folder
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-5-towerfag.602/post-3263682

Also you could just use a Save Editor to flip a switch
Turn Switch 1198: Sexy Tent On

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, is anyone else having trouble with the goblin's slave trade?

I'm using that current steam build, and even though literally every other reign aside from skeleton and goblin has been destroyed, they apparently can't find any slaves for the auction.

I have all the princesses of the fallen reigns safely in the tavern, so none are dead.
Would that be the reason why there's no available slaves?

Hey, ah, I never got a reply or a solution to this problem.
Is this just a bug in mine or something?

I read something in the P&C wiki to the effect of you really only get slaves from fallen kingdoms, though, before I let all the kingdoms destroy each other, I got a slime slave.
After that, there was nothing else.
Also, the only other reign that hasn't fallen is the ghost reign, so that might be it too, but really, I just want some help before I mess up my game.

This still really makes no sense to me, and it'd be nice to get an answer for it, 'cause I honestly just like using the slave auction rather than the banner.

Also, one more thing,
I can't get the option bubbles to pop up with slaves or progenies, and I already have the updated version of the unofficial patch that lets you have sex with them.
Any help with that too?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019

I read something in the P&C wiki to the effect of you really only get slaves from fallen kingdoms, though, before I let all the kingdoms destroy each other, I got a slime slave.
Also, the only other reign that hasn't fallen is the ghost reign, so that might be it too, but really, I just want some help before I mess up my game.

This still really makes no sense to me, and it'd be nice to get an answer for it, 'cause I honestly just like using the slave auction rather than the banner.

Also, one more thing,
I can't get the option bubbles to pop up with slaves or progenies, and I already have the updated version of the unofficial patch that lets you have sex with them.
Any help with that too?
Well to begin with I would suggest backing up your saves, so no matter how messed up they get you have them on back up.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I've been looking through this thread trying to find anyone having a similar problem but I've only been awake for about half an hour haha so I've probably missed something so I'll have another look once my cup of ground caffeine has brought me back to life. I've read the wikis and noticed that you are right in thinking that species from defeated reigns are supposed to show up in slave market. I've had a play through previously where I've owned most of the princesses through conquest and saving them and I don't remember there kind being unavailable at market but they could have changed how the market works since then. I can't find a reason for your issue though but perhaps someone with more knowledge of known bugs could help you out, I'll still have a look around though but I think this may be another issue with this build though there have been a few. Sorry that this post is a little rushed but I wanted to get it in before I need to go make breakfasts.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Huh... ive been following the game (no time to play... again) and downloading the updates as they come, but it appears the game is a buggy mess at the moment. Worth playing it again or will i get stuck instantly after starting the game?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'd wait, there seems to be a lot of issues right out of the box with this update, although there has been attempts at patches by the community. I'm not sure of their success though as I've not tried them yet :) hope this helps.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Also, one more thing,
Any help with that too?
Upload save by Slave Market.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes