masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm not certain on the details but I think that she may have started out this way, as you can see the save isn't too far on into the game (only a couple of hours), my point is, other than finhead declaring war I wasn't even aware she was in the game so I don't know how she could have started dethroned and your right! when you scroll over her you can in fact see she is dethroned even if you look only a couple of moments after the declaration of war and there wasn't any defeat message for her like with the other princesses. Thank you for the work though bud and too everyone who looked into this.
I wouldn't doubt it as when I put her back on the throne for testing every Princess in the region declared war on her :LOL:
She is probably in early testing though I wonder how much of a patch job Towerfag will have to do once she is ready? Especially if a lot of players have her dethroned, enslaved, and/or dead on arrival.

at86312

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone know the variables code for MouseP's affection (not reign)? Noticed after accepting the armor that I, for some reason, hadn't received the +1 to affection and would lose some hours of gameplay reloading to before that >.<

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Does anyone know the variables code for MouseP's affection (not reign)? Noticed after accepting the armor that I, for some reason, hadn't received the +1 to affection and would lose some hours of gameplay reloading to before that >.<
I've noticed the same thing, I took the prince start which gives you plus one affection at the begining of the game for all of the princesses so I had three points and when I suggested that she should use the armour herself it went down to two. I know that this is the wrong answer and deducts a point of something from you (affection or affinty I can't remember) point is you can continue on in her story and she still leaves with you because I've just done this myself :)

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Assuming you are talking about the grove where they gather, it is ether an in game day or as soon as you leave the area and go back in, I can't remember which. I've deleted my game for the time being so I can't check it out, sorry :(

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
do the fairys respawn
I think so under the right conditions. It's a Daily
CE 194 *daily1* Daily ev Start
Live Force has to be above 10
It resets Self Switches A & B for Events 32-37 on Map 75 Fairy Meadow
If you bottled them or recruited them it uses Self Switch C which doesn't get reset

It's also possible to get Fairies in the Slave Market

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I think so under the right conditions. It's a Daily
CE 194 *daily1* Daily ev Start
Live Force has to be above 10
It resets Self Switches A & B for Events 32-37 on Map 75 Fairy Meadow
If you bottled them or recruited them it uses Self Switch C which doesn't get reset

It's also possible to get Fairies in the Slave Market
Dragon! brah, stop flexing over me!

Reactions: masterdragonson

RamRanch

Feb 7, 2020
Is there any hacking or cheating software for RPGMaker VX Ace/compatable with this game that allows for ingame editing of your inventory, adding characters to your party and noclip during gameplay?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there any hacking or cheating software for RPGMaker VX Ace/compatable with this game that allows for ingame editing of your inventory, adding characters to your party and noclip during gameplay?
saveeditoronline.com will help you edit your inventory completely. RPGMakerSaveEdit is a save editor for rpgmaker games. Oh! and of course there are actually cheats for this game which I think there is a list of on the front page , I can't remember. :)

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Do we know if the tent and bedroom issues have been resolved yet? I didn't see anything in the log that would suggest so but it seems like such a big bug to leave it unaddressed.
Yes, supposedly its been fixed for a while. Its just that the OP hasn't been updated yet to reflect that. So some people are still using a version that hasn't had this fixed, which could be why the issue is still poping up.

• Angry
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes