RamRanch

Feb 7, 2020
saveeditoronline.com will help you edit your inventory completely. RPGMakerSaveEdit is a save editor for rpgmaker games. Oh! and of course there are actually cheats for this game which I think there is a list of on the front page , I can't remember. :)
Thank you! This was just what I was looking for.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the point of the Love Machine is?
It allows you to track the Kingdom Lewdness. Basically how slutty the world is getting.
Code:
Kingdom Lewdness
<= 10 ICEY
<= 20 COLD FEET
<= 30 THAWING OUT
<= 40 COOL
<= 50 WARMING UP
<= 60 STEAMY
<= 70 FEVERISH
<= 80 HOT BLOODED
<= 90 SIZZLING
<= 100 SHE COMES!
If you have a Succubus in your party she can sync with the machine and you can track Kingdom Lewdness on the go.

I think around 50 you start seeing

I'm not sure if 100 actually does anything yet though I haven't had a chance to check out the new version yet.

Reactions: Toppylicious

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So, I have a problem:

When I equip a Succubus with the Love Whip and use that on an enemy, battlerape starts (as it should). But the enemies take no damage, despite have her lust at level 10. Did someone ecounter the same bug/problem?

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I am trying to get this game to work with my controller, but only some of the buttons work, like when i am in a menu in game i can confirm choices, but i cant navigate, it is very strange. I can not confirm choices or navigate the main menu with my controller.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I am trying to get this game to work with my controller, but only some of the buttons work, like when i am in a menu in game i can confirm choices, but i cant navigate, it is very strange. I can not confirm choices or navigate the main menu with my controller.
That is odd, I don't want you to take this the wrong way and I'm purely trouble shooting here but have you tried using the analog instead of the D pad, the analog only works for me. What kind of controller are you using? by the way, are you windows seven or ten also I've noticed this games isn't hot plugable with a controller in less you start with a controller plugged in, this wont help with your issue but is an issue to look out for none the less. If you can't get it resolved though go here I've used this program, assuming your hardware isn't the issue you will be able to use this to play the game. :)

Last edited:

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
That is odd, I don't want you to take this the wrong way and I'm purely trouble shooting here but have you tried using the analog instead of the D pad, the analog only works for me. What kind of controller are you using? by the way, are you windows seven or ten also I've noticed this games isn't hot plugable with a controller in less you start with a controller plugged in, this wont help with your issue but is an issue to look out for none the less. If you can't get it resolved though go here I've used this program, assuming your hardware isn't the issue you will be able to use this to play the game. :)
Yes i tried the dpad, and yes i started my controller before the game, im using a ps4 controller with DS4Windows, ive used it with other rpgmaker games, ive done some troubleshooting on my own, which leads me to believe that there is an error with the game interpreting the inputs

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Yes i tried the dpad
sorry, I meant for you to try the analog (although I suspect this isn't your issue) as dpad doesn't work for me. :) I'm looking at the program you are using too, it seems to work on the same principle as the program I've suggested but shows there are still some incompatibility with some games. I'm still looking though.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes