Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Can someone explain how to finish the quest the guild gives you for the finhead princess? I don't know where I'm supposed to go to fill the flask because I'm underwater at the Sea reign doing it but it still doesn't work. Also I fell into a hole in a cave and met some kind of Seahorse Princess but I'm stuck down there, whenever I talk to her she just says "oh godess what?" and slaps me. Im REALLY lost....
The SAME HERE, is that a error? I tried get out, or take off the weapons but nothing

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Can someone explain how to finish the quest the guild gives you for the finhead princess? I don't know where I'm supposed to go to fill the flask because I'm underwater at the Sea reign doing it but it still doesn't work. Also I fell into a hole in a cave and met some kind of Seahorse Princess but I'm stuck down there, whenever I talk to her she just says "oh godess what?" and slaps me. Im REALLY lost....
Save or Screenshot might help.
Like the guy above, I m stuck there, trying to complete the quest "Treading Water", I was going throgh that place near Finhead Princess, when I entered this cave, going forward, the ground fells down, the save 3 is before the hole and and save 4 is in the hole

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Like the guy above, I m stuck there, trying to complete the quest "Treading Water", I was going throgh that place near Finhead Princess, when I entered this cave, going forward, the ground fells down, the save 3 is before the hole and and save 4 is in the hole
if this quest is in a totally diferent place, that is all I need to know

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Loaded Save 4
Stuck is debatable... You don't have the fish lungs :whistle:

So since you are "Under the Sea" that would help. Switching to Finhead Heir.

Head North (Up) for freedom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though for some bloody reason it keeps switching to your Knight when he can't breath underwater :eek:

Extra: As for the Quest you are in the wrong waters :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcuit

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Loaded Save 4
Stuck is debatable... You don't have the fish lungs :whistle:

So since you are "Under the Sea" that would help. Switching to Finhead Heir.

Head North (Up) for freedom

Though for some bloody reason it keeps switching to your Knight when he can't breath underwater :eek:

Extra: As for the Quest you are in the wrong waters :p
ahh those name... Thanks

Reactions: masterdragonson

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
I know this is a retarded question but how do i manually save since the auto save function dosent work and when i open the save menu and try to save in one of the save files, nothing happens. I don't know what to do.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I know this is a retarded question but how do i manually save since the auto save function dosent work and when i open the save menu and try to save in one of the save files, nothing happens. I don't know what to do.
Do you have a 'Saves' Folder in the Main Game Directory

When Towerfag moved the Save Location he couldn't be bothered to add an extra line of code to make sure that exists.

Sometimes people skip that folder when extracting the game. This could be subconsciously as they think it will overwrite their Save Folder, a Archive Extractor not wanting to bother with empty directories, or other nonsensical reasons that I can't fathom at this hour.

If you got that then check file permissions.

clearzulu22

Feb 2, 2020
Do you have a 'Saves' Folder in the Main Game Directory

When Towerfag moved the Save Location he couldn't be bothered to add an extra line of code to make sure that exists.

Sometimes people skip that folder when extracting the game. This could be subconsciously as they think it will overwrite their Save Folder, a Archive Extractor not wanting to bother with empty directories, or other nonsensical reasons that I can't fathom at this hour.

If you got that then check file permissions.
No seems like i don't have the save folder in the game direction. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

Sep 22, 2017
I think it might be safe to assume that theres going to be a Beta build released the same day a patch goes out.

Anyway here it is:

Last edited:

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
the game keep saying about this playthrough, so, while playing I can reach at a maximun and then the entire thing will restart? to try a new princess? or I will need another new game for it? how that work?

at86312

Apr 10, 2020
Is it just me or is WyvernP's route buggy? Can't seem to trigger the first letter to spawn at camp, nor the second one when my affinity for the Dragon Queen has reached 10.
Can the letters be bypassed somehow or is there a specific step to make them appear that isn't mentioned on the Towergirls wiki?

Nuxtag

Jan 2, 2018
I still can't get succubus transformations for whatever reason...Max corruption, new game nothing helped.

Sep 22, 2017
Can the letters be bypassed somehow or is there a specific step to make them appear that isn't mentioned on the Towergirls wiki?
Nope, just pray to Rngesus.

Im guessing the Drider race have no lewd scenes? as nothing comes up then interaction finishes
Drider progeny and npcs do not, Drider Princess I believe does though.

I still can't get succubus transformations for whatever reason...Max corruption, new game nothing helped.
Can you upload a save?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes