Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
hmm, is there a way to finish komachi quest (the spider girl in the mouse mountain, that ask you for 3 botled butterfly)? without entering a princess route if possible, I m tired of climbing that damn mountain

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I think you feed her the food you can get from the insect reign so you should be able to cheat it into your inventory and give it too her without need the insect reign. If someone has a save with the insect reign up, I can find out the variable for you. Alternatively you can use amiles movement ability to get up and down the mountain quicker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Movikx

Crazytnt33

Apr 24, 2019
Last edited:

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
(I need help) How to wake up dragon princess 3 there is no info about it anywhere and like 5 people have got the medal for beating the dragon princess 3 but I don't know how they did it

Sep 22, 2017
(I need help) How to wake up dragon princess 3 there is no info about it anywhere and like 5 people have got the medal for beating the dragon princess 3 but I don't know how they did it
I haven't tested it myself yet but supposedly it's part of Cat Princesses Route.

Reactions: GeePic

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
I wonder if dev plans to add some kind of quest to de-futa cowprincess (together with non-futa sex animation). One of my fav type of monster girls and it ended as futa in this game. Ouch

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
>>wall of drivel incoming<<

This may sound silly but I haven't really been through the game completely in a while (probably version 15 maybe even before then) but does committing to a route actually lock you out of other routes? or does it just further the plot for that princess. Can you complete her route and that's that like a companion mission or something to unlock there loyalty. Other than the kobold princess (when I last completed the game this was the only route I completed) I couldn't complete a route that concluded the game. I'm not saying there aren't other plots back then that couldn't but I seem to remember something vaguely that even though a locked myself into the Kobold I still got offers to lock myself into other princesses, so would I have ran the two quests parallel to one another until one would have ended the game or would have one actually locked out the other. I suppose what I'm asking is for someone to explain what locking into a route actually does because it says you will have to wait for another play through but you still seem to take on other princesses routes.

This whole committing yourself to one is annoying for myself personally because I feel like content is just being left on the table. Further more most of the routes I've seen up to this point are also usually ways to help the princesses resolve some sort of deep seeded emotional problems or underlining character flaws that ultimately prevent them from being happy. I feel the routes if you are going to be locked into one should end the game and be concluded with you living with the consequences of locking yourself into that route (for better or worse) and the current routes should just be the princesses companion missions to help them and leave them feeling closer to you or at least happier regardless of which princess you put in power. I know it is suppose to promote replay-ability but this is a huge game even if you decide to only bat for one princess with a bunch of things to do. Most of the unique content is only after you recruit a princess into your group which means the bulk of the content, the content of the land is the same stuff you are replaying I enjoy the game, a lot, I'm a completion-est so trying to find everything and exploring for me is king but I personally would prefer a well rounded complete adventure including all of the content in one go rather than playing the same 30-50 hours of content with a small pay off at the end and restarting to see something new at the end of the game.

I think this is a good game and it has helped to get me through these past couple of weeks and it's only because I'm passionate about it that I feel strongly enough to bring it up. I got distracted a whole bunch there so I've forgotten what the point was so sorry bout that.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
>>wall of drivel incoming<<

This may sound silly but I haven't really been through the game completely in a while (probably version 15 maybe even before then) but does committing to a route actually lock you out of other routes? or does it just further the plot for that princess. Can you complete her route and that's that like a companion mission or something to unlock there loyalty. Other than the kobold princess (when I last completed the game this was the only route I completed) I couldn't complete a route that concluded the game. I'm not saying there aren't other plots back then that couldn't but I seem to remember something vaguely that even though a locked myself into the Kobold I still got offers to lock myself into other princesses, so would I have ran the two quests parallel to one another until one would have ended the game or would have one actually locked out the other. I suppose what I'm asking is for someone to explain what locking into a route actually does because it says you will have to wait for another play through but you still seem to take on other princesses routes.
Towerfag doesn't like Harems
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-1-towerfag.602/post-1930409

Yes, if you go to far down a Princess' Route it will lock the player out of other routes until you either finish that route or start a new game+. There was a time when the game didn't even bother telling you when you reached the point of no return.

Though you could hop the fence by turning these switches Off
Switch_1182 "Level 1 route"
Switch_1183 "Level 2 route"

Turtle Shell Time Travel was an odd mechanic added so if players wanted they could reset the game without finishing a route. That was useful when Towerfag started routes, got high like towelie from south park, then just wandered off leaving the player stuck in a route they couldn't finish...

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
That surprises me on so many levels (considering the content already in the game) but it is what it is I suppose :) however the point I was making up top was not that I feel bad in missing out on living like a Persian prince haha but that it feels like I'm missing out on content and replaying the whole game again to get a fraction of new content or rather unique content could burn players out. I'm a huge softie (so this is largly the issue) so when it comes to fixing people I'm there, so not including some of the more emotionally challenging routes in a more liner progression route means I'm going to feel compelled to replay most of the same thing over to get to these routes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and have a happily ever after with the princess of my choice, after all you are given the impression that the MC (on the whole) is supposed to be a decent bloke or at the very least knightly (Disney knightly not actual knightly) a good example I suppose I've just remembered is you can help the mouseP find and or save her sister without getting locked in to that being the only mission I can do for a princess. I can help her (as rightly the knight would do) and still commit myself to another princess. As I've said a route should mean the conclusion of the game and I just feel that the routes should be reworked at the very least.

Last edited:

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
...But you can elope with princesses and they gather in the tavern... like a harem. I don't really understand what they're going for with locking the routes if that's their reason for it. You can disable the route locking by editing the game and it doesn't really break that many things. The only logical reason to lock routes is either a lazy way to make the game have "replay value" or that they don't want to spend the time figuring out which princess routes are truly compatible with each other and save time by just locking the player to a single route, which helps them focus on creating more content. Speaking of time, the game has been in development since... at least 2016 officially.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I do like the game. It just feels like the same game from 4 years ago with minimal content additions. This game's development has a serious Project X - Love Potion Disaster feel to it.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
...But you can elope with princesses and they gather in the tavern... like a harem. I don't really understand what they're going for with locking the routes if that's their reason for it. You can disable the route locking by editing the game and it doesn't really break that many things. The only logical reason to lock routes is either a lazy way to make the game have "replay value" or that they don't want to spend the time figuring out which princess routes are truly compatible with each other and save time by just locking the player to a single route, which helps them focus on creating more content. Speaking of time, the game has been in development since... at least 2016 officially.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I do like the game. It just feels like the same game from 4 years ago with minimal content additions. This game's development has a serious Project X - Love Potion Disaster feel to it.
Well lazy is probably right. You can also get most of them as slaves or make shadow clones of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Sep 22, 2017
I was originally going to write a massive wall of text explaining why I dont really have a problem with being locked into a route but I don't really think I can properly articulate my reasoning fully right now. But I think it comes down to mostly seeing routes as a way for the player to have the knight settle down with the princess of their choosing. Maybe i'll take the time later on to try to properly explain what I mean.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I was originally going to write a massive wall of text explaining why I dont really have a problem with being locked into a route but I don't really think I can properly articulate my reasoning fully right now. But I think it comes down to mostly seeing routes as a way for the player to have the knight settle down with the princess of their choosing. Maybe i'll take the time later on to try to properly explain what I mean.
Well I agree to an extent but to be clear I'm not opposed to being locked into an ending one ending out of X but that's all it should be an ending. I'm not sure if this is the best example but if you have ever played "Fallout New Vegas" you'll understand, at the end of that game it sort of gives you a run down of your performance, showing you everything you managed to achieve and what you managed to influence before you picked a faction to finally end the game and this is the best way for me to explain what a route should be like. It should be a means to conclude the game and that's it, I want to be able to help everyone before finally settling down with a princess and right now my problem is a lot of the routes seem to much like simply helping the princesses and not actually a means to end the game, like one route will be a princesses continuous en devour to clean that hard to reach place under the fridge and another princesses route is to take over the world, one of these scenarios makes sense to end on where as the other only takes five minutes and earns you a christmas card and an awkward exchange of pleasantries in the frozen foods section of the corner shop. Sorry my batteries are beginning to run flat and I'm getting distracted :)

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes