masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well I agree to an extent but to be clear I'm not opposed to being locked into an ending one ending out of X but that's all it should be an ending. I'm not sure if this is the best example but if you have ever played "Fallout New Vegas" you'll understand, at the end of that game it sort of gives you a run down of your performance, showing you everything you managed to achieve and what you managed to influence before you picked a faction to finally end the game and this is the best way for me to explain what a route should be like. It should be a means to conclude the game and that's it, I want to be able to help everyone before finally settling down with a princess and right now my problem is a lot of the routes seem to much like simply helping the princesses and not actually a means to end the game, like one route will be a princesses continuous en devour to clean that hard to reach place under the fridge and another princesses route is to take over the world, one of these scenarios makes sense to end on where as the other only takes five minutes and earns you a christmas card and an awkward exchange of pleasantries in the frozen foods section of the corner shop. Sorry my batteries are beginning to run flat and I'm getting distracted :)
I have no reason to use the party hat but it's new and like hell am I not going to use the party hat...

I'm not opposed to routes either but it is a simple fence to prevent what if scenarios.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I have no reason to use the party hat but it's new and like hell am I not going to use the party hat...

I'm not opposed to routes either but it is a simple fence to prevent what if scenarios.
I'll give you a reason to use the party hat... ;) I don't really know what that's supposed to mean but the the little winkie face makes it suggestive ;) it's been a funny sort of evening.

Reactions: masterdragonson
Sep 22, 2017
Well I agree to an extent but to be clear I'm not opposed to being locked into an ending one ending out of X but that's all it should be an ending. I'm not sure if this is the best example but if you have ever played "Fallout New Vegas" you'll understand, at the end of that game it sort of gives you a run down of your performance, showing you everything you managed to achieve and what you managed to influence before you picked a faction to finally end the game and this is the best way for me to explain what a route should be like. It should be a means to conclude the game and that's it, I want to be able to help everyone before finally settling down with a princess and right now my problem is a lot of the routes seem to much like simply helping the princesses and not actually a means to end the game, like one route will be a princesses continuous en devour to clean that hard to reach place under the fridge and another princesses route is to take over the world, one of these scenarios makes sense to end on where as the other only takes five minutes and earns you a christmas card and an awkward exchange of pleasantries in the frozen foods section of the corner shop. Sorry my batteries are beginning to run flat and I'm getting distracted :)
Sorry, if you got spammed with notifications I accidentally rapid clicked the like button when trying to use the thinking emoji.

While I haven't done all of the routes yet, I have looked over how to do most of them, and I agree some seem to be really lackluster compared to others. You could possibly excuse this for some of the princesses with reigns as most, if not all of them have relationship tied story lines. Plus it's possible some of them could get reworks later on since the devs have stated that they would like to potentially go back and rework Kobold princesses route to fit more in line with the current game feel, so others could potentially get a rework aswell. And while I can see or understand where your coming from with wanting routes to be only the ending, I at the least don't mind routes being more then just the ending. I'm also not sure if Fallout New Vegas is good example of what you meant because it is possible to fuck up and lock yourself out of the main factions and their quest that aren't Yes Man before the ending battle but I got the general point. I'm going to stop here because I keep getting interupted what feels like every other word.

Atmoshere

Oct 30, 2019
What do i need to use to do this I remember doing this in the past but now since a new version is here im playing once more

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Anyone know how to revert a princess turned succubus (CatP in my case)? I've tried the purifying prayer item and it crashed my game, the purifying salts don't seem to do anything and the church nun just boots me outta the chapel as soon as I try purifying through her.

I even tried fiddling around with some of the switches and variables by manually changing her form using RpgMakerSaveEdit from here to no success.

EDIT: It seems that the reason that the purifying prayers crash the game is because of some reason due to the neat custom patches that masterdragonson made, so it seems that removing the patches, using the purifying prayer then adding the custom patches back is the solution.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

RamRanch

Feb 7, 2020
OK, I got two questions
Firstly, do we have a full list of what every different variable does?
Secondly, Is there any way to edit NPCs into your Party?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
OK, I got two questions
Firstly, do we have a full list of what every different variable does?
Secondly, Is there any way to edit NPCs into your Party?
A lot of the variables are quite vague on what they do, so I'd say no. What to you mean by editing NPC's?

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Is there an easier way to recruit golemP and SkelP without siege. They are awake 24/7 and skelp only sleeps after 7 days of being in a war. GolemP stays awake constantly. wish there was a cheat that puts princesses to sleep.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Anyone know how to revert a princess turned succubus (CatP in my case)? I've tried the purifying prayer item and it crashed my game, the purifying salts don't seem to do anything and the church nun just boots me outta the chapel as soon as I try purifying through her.

I even tried fiddling around with some of the switches and variables by manually changing her form using RpgMakerSaveEdit from here to no success.
While you already found the answer you can use Prayer Purify to revert the Princesses back to Normal Form.

However if you are still curious Succubus Form changes the Princess' Class, their graphics, and Variable Array 6401.

EDIT: It seems that the reason that the purifying prayers crash the game is because of some reason due to the neat custom patches that masterdragonson made, so it seems that removing the patches, using the purifying prayer then adding the custom patches back is the solution.
Thanks for the error report.

Fixed typo in CE 154 for Prayer Purify.
Fixed possible crash in CE 155 if Array wasn't initialized.

Reactions: trilosis

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there an easier way to recruit golemP and SkelP without siege. They are awake 24/7 and skelp only sleeps after 7 days of being in a war. GolemP stays awake constantly. wish there was a cheat that puts princesses to sleep.
Golem Princess Sleep/Hibernation Mode
Needing Sleep and being Energy Deprived are about the same, right?
Turn On Switch 2187: GolP Recharge

Skeleton Princess
Not sure if this is a glitch but Sleeping Powder or Moth Sleep Dust
Turn On Switch 2173: Narcotized
Or
Turn On Switch 1347: Enticed
(I say glitch as I don't see where she's specifically effected by this but if it's on then it's go time)

RamRanch

Feb 7, 2020
A lot of the variables are quite vague on what they do, so I'd say no. What to you mean by editing NPC's?
I mean as in Adding Pre-existing Characters to your party including ones that only join it once during the game (eg: Dragon Princess)

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Golem Princess Sleep/Hibernation Mode
Needing Sleep and being Energy Deprived are about the same, right?
Turn On Switch 2187: GolP Recharge

Skeleton Princess
Not sure if this is a glitch but Sleeping Powder or Moth Sleep Dust
Turn On Switch 2173: Narcotized
Or
Turn On Switch 1347: Enticed
(I say glitch as I don't see where she's specifically effected by this but if it's on then it's go time)
For the skeleP you can use that moonlight shroud to get in whenever I think. :) and as for the the golemP just keep going in and out again until shes sleeping. Use the short special, give them heirs and when they give birth convince them to elope with you.

• Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes