yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessAndConquest-0.20.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

drogre

Nov 25, 2017
Having an issue with cow race where the screen goes black after the race and nothing happens other than background sound.

pasta

Oct 6, 2017
Anyone know if there are any plans to add more CG scenes that aren't little sprite animations?
I've been waiting for those, but I think they haven't added any new ones in years.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone know if there are any plans to add more CG scenes that aren't little sprite animations?
I've been waiting for those, but I think they haven't added any new ones in years.
They have been replaced with the dot pixel animations. I doubt they will make a return to the game but it's always possible, specially if it allows them to stall finishing the game in the future.

cyaanure

Jun 27, 2023
I really love the idea of the game, lot of race, big open world with a good amount of do what u want.
Even the pixel art style is really lovely, you don't even need the hentai part to find the game kind of nice.

But goddam it is ruined by how terrible and janky the game is. I couldnt even handle hours into it because the game is running so slow, almost lagging
You enter house, village and all a lot, but charging is so long, if you do something like entering a village, going inside a house going upstairs then going full back outside the open map, you probably spend 2min of loading black screen.
And the control are terrible and can't even change it.

Reactions: Fuku95

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I really love the idea of the game, lot of race, big open world with a good amount of do what u want.
Even the pixel art style is really lovely, you don't even need the hentai part to find the game kind of nice.

But goddam it is ruined by how terrible and janky the game is. I couldnt even handle hours into it because the game is running so slow, almost lagging
You enter house, village and all a lot, but charging is so long, if you do something like entering a village, going inside a house going upstairs then going full back outside the open map, you probably spend 2min of loading black screen.
As tired as the system is, I would much rather they had a turn-based combat or ATB system. The combat is neat on paper but in practice I got bored of it almost instantly after the prologue. There's no fights I'll call fun or a challenge, you just get a dragon and steamroll every fight you encounter.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
I would much rather they had a turn-based combat or ATB system.
I also agree on this, it makes having a party of Progenies or Princesses useless and with the adition of Alchemy, you can just make potions that increase your stats permanently to the max so there's another reason not having them xd.

Reactions: Med554!

pasta

Oct 6, 2017
I'm actually surprised they haven't decided to rebuild the game in Unity, Godot or Game Maker yet.
The game systems here are really quite simple so it wouldn't take that long if you involve 1 person who is familiar with the new engine. And it would be both a big positive for the players, since the game wouldn't run like absolute dogshit, and the developers, since they won't be constrained by a fossil of an engine stuck together with mud and spit and allow for more and easier deviation of what RPG Maker is made to do.
Plus it would allow them to prolong development and milk their patreon for more money, which is probably the main reason they would actually do it.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I'm actually surprised they haven't decided to rebuild the game in Unity, Godot or Game Maker yet.
The game systems here are really quite simple so it wouldn't take that long if you involve 1 person who is familiar with the new engine. And it would be both a big positive for the players, since the game wouldn't run like absolute dogshit, and the developers, since they won't be constrained by a fossil of an engine stuck together with mud and spit and allow for more and easier deviation of what RPG Maker is made to do.
Plus it would allow them to prolong development and milk their patreon for more money, which is probably the main reason they would actually do it.
I'm the discord's of this game, and they ping a lot advertizing that cards no one asked for. Stop do non sense merchandasing and focus 100% on the game, Jesus. I'm quinda worried about this game on future...

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
I'm the discord's of this game, and they ping a lot advertizing that cards no one asked for. Stop do non sense merchandasing and focus 100% on the game, Jesus. I'm quinda worried about this game on future...
In fairness, some folks are buying it and the artists that are working on the TCG stuff aren't the ones working on the game so it doesn't on-paper seem to actually be taking away from development of the game.
Especially with the consistency of updates also, you can criticize Tower for a lot of decisions design wise about the game (I sure do) but it's hardly something you can say with a straight face that he's ignoring the main game for side-projects.

The guy just does stuff in addition, often just seeing what sticks and what doesn't.
Gotta respect the hustle I suppose.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Easy as it is, isn't this is where many other games usually dying? "Moving to the new engine", "updating the artstyle to the new one", "moving from the 4:3 to 16:9" etc.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
In fairness, some folks are buying it and the artists that are working on the TCG stuff aren't the ones working on the game so it doesn't on-paper seem to actually be taking away from development of the game.
Especially with the consistency of updates also, you can criticize Tower for a lot of decisions design wise about the game (I sure do) but it's hardly something you can say with a straight face that he's ignoring the main game for side-projects.

The guy just does stuff in addition, often just seeing what sticks and what doesn't.
Gotta respect the hustle I suppose.
I guess talked too much without enough knowlege. At the end, this is a business. At least the devs are aware about the bugs and make a patch to fix in good timing. I leave the criticize for now, my bad.

pasta

Oct 6, 2017
Easy as it is, isn't this is where many other games usually dying? "Moving to the new engine", "updating the artstyle to the new one", "moving from the 4:3 to 16:9" etc.
True, but those are usually projects already stuck in development hell with people at the wheel with absolutely no idea what they're doing or with little to no intention of actually making a finished product.
So far these guys seem at least slightly competent so I think they could pull it off it they went about it the right way. Don't think it'll happen though.

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
cheat isn't working.. i get the "brr brr" noise.
it basically means the code is incorrect.
unless something is wrong...? i'm mainly asking for advice on this...

i entered 521437 in the correct order... is this a red herring?

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time
View attachment 3394260
Patreon:
download: MEGA , , Gdrive
+
+

+
+
GALLERY / gallery - expires in March
+

previous version

Nionatu
masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters +
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MODdownload
unsure about the cheat code it doesnt seem to work

Reactions: luigipetty02

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023

Ridiculous that money gets thrown at this dev when they don't even bother to fix the game. Piracy is the correct answer to these greedy ass devs.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes