Monosomething

May 24, 2019
If you want to see something with Dusk Princess then follow Dog Princess' Route ;) It's one of the few true scenes in the game
Ooooooooooooh! Well in that case DogP will be next right after the update! Also ive heard DogPs route isnt like those ive completed up until now. As in: she disappears somewhere along the way leaving the player to their own devices. Is that true?

True a more unified system would be nice, though the Dragon Queen mostly makes her Daughters do the dirty work...
Well right now its just DP1 thats doing anything. DP2 is locked up in her castle looking for sex tips and DP3 is sleeping her ass off. Not a lot happening on this front unfortunately...

The Dragon Boom could be yours from Magic Silk
Really? I didnt think Marble could make one out of her silk... crap. Now im gonna farm her till i get what i want haha.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ooooooooooooh! Well in that case DogP will be next right after the update! Also ive heard DogPs route isnt like those ive completed up until now. As in: she disappears somewhere along the way leaving the player to their own devices. Is that true?
Funny enough that is shortly after Dusk Princess scene... Though less her leaving of her own accord and more forced circumstances however if you believe in Dog Princess then you might just see her happy ending (y)

Reactions: Monosomething
Jun 6, 2017
Something I'd like to see in the future is character portraits in the overworld of the current princess you're playing as and have them react whenever they take damage and have their clothes tare as their HP gets lower. Also depending on their lust level their expression is either insecure or lewd when they reach low levels of health and their clothes are tattered.

Spellunker

Dec 18, 2018
I have searched everywhere, can any one give me a simple list of how to recruit each princess without waiting for her to lose a war? But right now I wanna know can you take harvest princess and keep the bell?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I have searched everywhere, can any one give me a simple list of how to recruit each princess without waiting for her to lose a war? But right now I wanna know can you take harvest princess and keep the bell?
There is no list to speak of. You just have to get them knocked up and wait for them to pop out an heir. Once thats done you have to convince them to elope with you.

In order to get some sexy time with the princesses you need to have atleast 3 hearts with them (they will call the guards on you if you come sooner than that) and you also have to keep in mind that they wont get knocked up instantly because you want it to.
Shorty special is a must have if you want to do things quick but you still need to sneak into the castle at night to ever get a chance so just ask Trevor for help (located in the tavern at night) and he will sell you some delicious sleeping powder to help you get past the guard. Then you will just have to maneuver your way around the other guards and reach the princesses bedroom without getting caught and... profit.

Theres more advanced ways of getting inside without the use of sleeping powder but i will let you figure them out on your own.

Spellunker

Dec 18, 2018
Oh thank you... that's the one step I was missing... a child is what I need to trigger the eloping.
Is it possible to impregnate HarvestP, like after returning the Bell? Or is she/he a save from war only?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Oh thank you... that's the one step I was missing... a child is what I need to trigger the eloping.
Is it possible to impregnate HarvestP, like after returning the Bell? Or is she/he a save from war only?
I have no idea but last i checked you cant get a guy pregnant... not putting ideas in your head or anything but i would probably burn that cursed place to the ground and extract HarvestP the old fashioned way.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have no idea but last i checked you cant get a guy pregnant... not putting ideas in your head or anything but i would probably burn that cursed place to the ground and extract HarvestP the old fashioned way.
I think it's possible after you retrieve the Cardinal Bell and use it on Harvest Princess when she is in your party but since she doesn't have any art for the act it seemed like something for a later date

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
I just got the new version 0.16.10 and, I ran into another bug even though this is just an aesthetic bug, this version does have rare surprises
Sin título.png
now the succubus is futanari through the mirror xD

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I just got the new version 0.16.10 and, I ran into another bug even though this is just an aesthetic bug, this version does have rare surprises
View attachment 363467
now the succubus is futanari through the mirror xD
This is common. Ive had that too. Those red things should go on her head (theyre "mounted" properly on the diplomacy window). To be honest the mirror shouldnt be in the game yet. Not until all routes for all princesses are done.
Ive had HumanP or DesertP pop up even though i was closest to the SkellyP (in my last playtthrough). Now if it fired lasers or something...

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
This is common. Ive had that too. Those red things should go on her head (theyre "mounted" properly on the diplomacy window). To be honest the mirror shouldnt be in the game yet. Not until all routes for all princesses are done.
Ive had HumanP or DesertP pop up even though i was closest to the SkellyP (in my last playtthrough). Now if it fired lasers or something...
The mirror is something close to an easter egg, with a slight added function, there is also the thing that the slimes have no eyes on the new game that I started since my previous save was corrupted in the usb where it was backed although I could transfer all things to the new since it gives laziness to gather all the objects again due to an unexpected failure including the full urn that I had reserved for the ghost princess that that was the only one that I had negative heart values (-1) in my previous game because I accidentally touched her when I summoned her and she never let me into her kingdom xD

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I accidentally touched her when I summoned her and she never let me into her kingdom xD
Dont worry - i did that too (i usually read guides/walkthroughs after i give up on figuring something up) but i was let into her town... her route locks you in but masterdragonson said its not finished yet. Ill wait for an update before i try anything more with her.

Also lol @ that save corruption. The hell did you do?

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
Dont worry - i did that too (i usually read guides/walkthroughs after i give up on figuring something up) but i was let into her town... her route locks you in but masterdragonson said its not finished yet. Ill wait for an update before i try anything more with her.

Also lol @ that save corruption. The hell did you do?
It seems that the file was not copied correctly when I backed up the windows partition on the usb (sector possibly damaged within that memory) and when I returned it to the folder the game said that the file itself did not exist, although in When I opened it in the editor if they were most of the objects, so I rewrote them in the new one, I also did not seek to make their route specifically just to raise their relationship to get it out of their kingdom and as a small advance when their route is complete so as not to have to take it out again
Ps:I say it and I would repeat it the necromancy is a madness of a skeleton throws bones at an arachne, usually only succubus came out and some other human
a.png
although the pearl that revives them you have to be careful or this comes out if you mistakenly give in a blank box...
s.png

Last edited:

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
The next update looks interesting I just hope it doesn't have so many bugs
* It seems that mimic will now be recruitable
* Komachi can now be fed special items to stop her hunger for good!
* A bank

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The next update looks interesting I just hope it doesn't have so many bugs
* It seems that mimic will now be recruitable
* Komachi can now be fed special items to stop her hunger for good!
* A bank
A bank? What exactly would that do? Dont we have way too much money already?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I print my own money with my picture on it but any love for the Mouse Kingdom is a welcome surprise
( {slightly changed} reenactment of a scene from a game i love to murder in )

Masterdragonson sits across the table from the knight, MouseP to his right.

Masterdragonson: You dont know who i am?

Knight: No...

Masterdragonson to MouseP: MouseP i need cash.

MouseP: (pulls out wallet) how much?

Masterdragonson: all of it (snatches banknotes from the wallet and turns to the knight)

Masterdragonson: (shows first banknote with his face on it) see this?

-and this? (shows another banknote and puts on a smile to look similar to the picture)

-aaaand... this? (shows the third banknote, straight faced)

Knight: Thats you...

Masterdragonson: (nods slowly) Thats... me. (looks at the banknote himself) Although im not so sure anymore (tosses the money over his shoulder)

Knight stands up trying to pick up the money; MouseP grabs him by the shoulder and slowly shakes her head.

Also you guys are focusing on the wrong things! Its all about that hot coffee! ;)

driscene.png

Reactions: masterdragonson
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes