Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
A bank? What exactly would that do? Dont we have way too much money already?
You will be able to deposit the Swirlies in excess in there, among other things.
This would also enable making payments for special stuff that would cost more than 99999!

And debit cards. :censored:

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
The game itself generates a brutal amount of coins reached a point, that there are objects that are worth more than the limit of the character would be a way to use the bank, although you can also make your money in the character had a hole wherever it goes since the only way to drain it fast is to burn them for lvl to the npc or buying weapons from the cats, something like a tax on Knights INC. or that if you camp there is a possibility that bandits will take an x% amount of coins from your character's total to make you use the bank as a safe deposit

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You will be able to deposit the Swirlies in excess in there, among other things.
This would also enable making payments for special stuff that would cost more than 99999!

And debit cards. :censored:
:ROFLMAO: call in the Mouse Mafia to bust some knee caps and collect on some debts... Forcibly be equipped with the Family Jewels and undergo the long Mouse Orgy until all debts are paid

Though that does remind me of the slight bug where you can sell goods for more than you can actually hold but that is because the shop uses the real currency value and the pseudo wallet uses a variable

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
Quick question. Is there any reason to why my game looks like this?
It seems a resolution bug, you tried to press F5, what values are in the game config after the [Fullscreen ++] section?
I have these values and he never gave me that problem:
[Fullscreen ++]
Fullscreen = 0
FullscreenRatio = 1
WindowedRatio = 1

Reactions: CZ2Energy

Daron430

May 6, 2019
Quick question. Is there any reason to why my game looks like this?
After starting the game press F1 and make sure, that "Launch in Full Screen" is NOT marked.
Otherwise unmark it and restart the game.

To toggle fullscreen press F5. If the window goes fullscreen but the game doesnt, press F6, too.

Reactions: CZ2Energy

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
After starting the game press F1 and make sure, that "Launch in Full Screen" is NOT marked.
Otherwise unmark it and restart the game.

To toggle fullscreen press F5. If the window goes fullscreen but the game doesnt, press F6, too.
It worked!! Thanks man!

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
so how you battle fuck? and how it works? i played it but i never fucked a female enemy or reverse
Ive played this game lots but only had battle-fuck turned on once or twice and im still not sure what it does exactly. What i do know, however, is that it only affects YOUR party members (your princesses will get ravaged, theres no female opponents in the game) and only if youve put any points in lust (or when its for a quest from the guild). All the animations you get to watch from it can be easily accessed by sleeping with the princesses yourself. Its clearly a useless feature (not that a lot of people like getting their toys raped, right?) and i dont even know if enemies affected take damage from the act. Whats more, submitting your princess to this causes her corruption level to rise. When it reaches maximum she becomes unresponsive = equal to dead.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: collectioner

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
is there a way to own a kingdom? and for some reason when i have the soul from the dog princess tower i cant (or dont know how) call the ghost girl princess? and there is a time limit to win this so i dont get a surprise game over? and how you stop the 1 dragon princess from looting others?(and with not accepting her quest)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
is there a way to own a kingdom?
Follow KoboldP route to get a really simple kingdom playthrough (hopefully it gets more in-depth later as the game develops).

and for some reason when i have the soul from the dog princess tower i cant (or dont know how) call the ghost girl princess?
GhostP has her own place (between RabbitP and GoblinP towns) and you need to uh... do stuff inside with the filled urn to bring her back (not going to spoil it for ya).

and there is a time limit to win this so i dont get a surprise game over?
If one of the kingdoms becomes too strong the game will end (conquest ending). Keeping tabs on whats going on is key though - do your best to stop wars ASAP (via asking to sign peace, and not intervening on either side in battles as that ruins your affinity). Otherwise you have all the time in the world.

and how you stop the 1 dragon princess from looting others?(and with not accepting her quest)
DP1 is a non issue. Dont worry about her shenanigans.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
the ? mark princess is the ghost one or the dragon queen? (and i have gone to mansion in the dead forest and i just walked around -.- i need a key or something and go in the locked doors like the green one to summon her or in what spot i need to go?)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
the ? mark princess is the ghost one or the dragon queen? (and i have gone to mansion in the dead forest and i just walked around -.- i need a key or something and go in the locked doors like the green one to summon her or in what spot i need to go?)

Use this. Typing out a walkthrough step-by-step would take hundreds of pages.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017

Use this. Typing out a walkthrough step-by-step would take hundreds of pages.
i doing that, i mostly question what i could not find or i doing somethig wrong i dont understand and what questioned until now is all i wanted to know mostly (in special the ghost one, i cant just the soul i found in dog tower ?i need to kill someone after all? cuz from what i read i just needed to walk with the soul in that place to sumon here)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
i doing that, i mostly question what i could not find or i doing somethig wrong i dont understand and what questioned until now is all i wanted to know mostly (in special the ghost one, i cant just the soul i found in dog tower ?i need to kill someone after all? cuz from what i read i just needed to walk with the soul in that place to sumon here)
Explore the mansion. Interact with stuff. You will get there eventually. As a hint i can say you need to dump the urn in a specific place. You will know where once you get to it as you will be asked to use an item.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
so how you battle fuck? and how it works? i played it but i never fucked a female enemy or reverse
It's a lose and be raped feature, would be nice if it were expanded but think Monster Girl Quest Paradox though without lust it won't do anything... also I think it's sprite sex but that could be my memory playin tricks on me since I don't use it

Awakening Ghost Princess is a complicated task but generally it involves

While there isn't a real Time Limit however there are a few factors that can give you a Game Over such as Dragon Princess I amassing too much Wealth along with what Monosomething mentioned

You can technically stop Dragon Princess I by having another Kingdom declare war on the occupied Kingdom but it's not going to be pretty for the invading Kingdom...

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
While there isn't a real Time Limit however there are a few factors that can give you a Game Over such as Dragon Princess I amassing too much Wealth

You can technically stop Dragon Princess I by having another Kingdom declare war on the occupied Kingdom but it's not going to be pretty for the invading Kingdom...
Is DP1 really a problem? From the time ive spent playing the game, her actions have made no difference in the grand scale (no pun intended) of things. She does her thing and world moves on. Havent had a single instance of getting a game over because of it, nor have i tried to do anything about her... figured a good ass whoopin shes got from me in the tutorial was enough :)

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes