Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
Can someone reupload the mega link because on the site it says it was removed for violating rules

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is DP1 really a problem? From the time ive spent playing the game, her actions have made no difference in the grand scale (no pun intended) of things. She does her thing and world moves on. Havent had a single instance of getting a game over because of it, nor have i tried to do anything about her... figured a good ass whoopin shes got from me in the tutorial was enough :)
You get one of her endings when she becomes filthy rich and as a side bonus her home shows it however it's a slow timer since the ability to directly affect a Reign's Wealth has been removed but let her keep stealing gold and over time she will rise to power once more...

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
it is me or some scene are bugged? the golem ones are bugged since i get an error saying they dont find an image sometimes and at the witch i see blank scenes for some reason, it is normal? and the spiders dont have scene yet? (i can start sexy time but it skips lol)

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
someone got that damn Cucco Tailfeather ?(i want to make that winged armor) i farmed those birds a lot and i did not get any -.-, i missing something or there is quest unique one? (other than the lvl 10 one i used until now)

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
someone got that damn Cucco Tailfeather ?(i want to make that winged armor) i farmed those birds a lot and i did not get any -.-, i missing something or there is quest unique one? (other than the lvl 10 one i used until now)
Unlike with all other elites, the chicken spawns in a number of 1 and only once per day (the exception being the guild quest that spawns two but im not sure if these drop any feathers). Ive played this game for about... 40 to 60 hours total and have had two feather drops in my last playthrough (and ive done quite a few playthroughs already...). Its rough if youre hunting for them as RNG in this one is ruthless. Theres cheats but i never felt the need to use them.

Know that you can get by without the wings from the mouse mechanic. Your party members (dragons or wyverns) can fly so its not a must have.

it is me or some scene are bugged? the golem ones are bugged since i get an error saying they dont find an image sometimes and at the witch i see blank scenes for some reason, it is normal? and the spiders dont have scene yet? (i can start sexy time but it skips lol)
The game is in development (id call it a late alpha/early beta) so dont expect everything to be finished. In fact - very little is, but the stuff that is finished is already impressive. Give it time. At the pace patreon devs work it should be finished by 2025 or so.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The game is in development (id call it a late alpha/early beta) so dont expect everything to be finished. In fact - very little is, but the stuff that is finished is already impressive. Give it time. At the pace patreon devs work it should be finished by 2025 or so.
I would hardly call it early as this thread started in Sep 27, 2016 so it is closer to 3 years in development. Some technical mishaps are either caused by old content that was neglected over time not working well with the new things, legal problems where certain features were ripped out like a lot of the old scenes since the art was too similar to another game, , however the game still has like 10 references to the old Towergirls brand, and the sad but true reality that all the chaotic randomness makes it almost certain that something is bound to mess up though that does give a fancy random npc system to boast about *shrugs*... 2025 :unsure: A man can dream, A man can dream... I wonder how many Princesses will be in the game by then?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I would hardly call it early as this thread started in Sep 27, 2016 so it is closer to 3 years in development. Some technical mishaps are either caused by old content that was neglected over time not working well with the new things, legal problems where certain features were ripped out like a lot of the old scenes since the art was too similar to another game, , however the game still has like 10 references to the old Towergirls brand, and the sad but true reality that all the chaotic randomness makes it almost certain that something is bound to mess up though that does give a fancy random npc system to boast about *shrugs*... 2025 :unsure: A man can dream, A man can dream... I wonder how many Princesses will be in the game by then?
I can be dead by tomorrow for all i know! Cant wait till 2025! lol
Heard about the legal issues but didnt know what it was about. Something something plagiarism but no details.

Does anyone known where lamia princess live ???
Unfinished content.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Heard about the legal issues but didnt know what it was about. Something something plagiarism but no details.
From my understanding this game started out as a sort of a fan made homage but with extra debauchery however Towerfag's game over time towered over the original Towergirls and Chivalric Games threw a jealous hissy fit claiming they wanted to keep their work purely rated Teen. You can actually see the resemblance in the early , though got to say I prefer the more anime take then the early chibi work but on the bright side Slime Princess no longer has a skeleton inside lol

In the wake of it most references to Towergirls got changed to Princess & Conquest (but the fan wiki still uses towergirls.fandom.com instead of princessconquest.fandom.com), most of the old art that was derived from the original Towergirls game was removed hence some of the early work being noticeably gone though Towerfag is slowly repairing it as they add new content, and besides some drama that still happens from time to time the show goes on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Monosomething

Gengar124

Oct 11, 2018
1565544189636.png

I try to buy kobold princess back from the brothel and this happens :(

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
From my understanding this game started out as a sort of a fan made homage but with extra debauchery however Towerfag's game over time towered over the original Towergirls and Chivalric Games threw a jealous hissy fit claiming they wanted to keep their work purely rated Teen. You can actually see the resemblance in the early , though got to say I prefer the more anime take then the early chibi work but on the bright side Slime Princess no longer has a skeleton inside lol

In the wake of it most references to Towergirls got changed to Princess & Conquest (but the fan wiki still uses towergirls.fandom.com instead of princessconquest.fandom.com), most of the old art that was derived from the original Towergirls game was removed hence some of the early work being noticeably gone though Towerfag is slowly repairing it as they add new content, and besides some drama that still happens from time to time the show goes on.
At first Towerfag was working on this game as NSFW game and Gats was ok with it, he even drew some arts at a certain point.
The problem raised when Towerfag claimed that towergirls was a shared IP while Gats claimed it was his own IP (which is technically true) so they had the two lawsuits which ended simply with Towerfag changing the names, design and every reference on what was Towergirls so he could keep the game going. Chivalric Games claim they want to keep their SFW which is barely true since the obvious super skimpy design of the princesses, the presence of semi-hideen fetishes (such as Sweat or Cute Boys Dressed as Girls).
The argument and lawsuit also separated those who are the "old school towergirls fans" from those who liked Towerfag's work and never really cared aboutTowergirls in the first place, while there are still people which actually like both.

TL;DR: a lot of arguing but neither the two parts where 100% in the right

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so what routes are complete? other than kobolt, dragon princess 1 and 2 and the skeleton princes(what place is a good place? for those that know what i mean)?

edit: now i have bug that when he sleeps(camp or any other pace) there will only be a black screen, any solution? (nvm it is random)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes