Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Is there any way to level up characters or get any skill points? The RPG editor can't even get characters' stats up.
In this game you burn money to level up. Whenever you camp, approach the fire and interact with it.

EDIT: isnt this exact thing what the tutorial teaches you? Did you just skip it or something?

Menel

Feb 28, 2018
One more question
in the quest happy family reunion after part with dungeon i need to go to chruch but what i need to do here ?
i have cross shaped relic i need to talk with someone or something?

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
Hi, is the game is buggy or i miss something ? during war human princess and skeleton i save the princess but no matter what i can't take her with me everytime i choose to take her the menu item pop and whenever i choose its just bring me back to the choice window to take her or make her abdic....

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
Hi, is the game is buggy or i miss something ? during war human princess and skeleton i save the princess but no matter what i can't take her with me everytime i choose to take her the menu item pop and whenever i choose its just bring me back to the choice window to take her or make her abdic....
that happens when you don't have her affection for you high enough, I believe it's asking you for one of the gifts that lets you take a princess no matter her hearts

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
that happens when you don't have her affection for you high enough, I believe it's asking you for one of the gifts that lets you take a princess no matter her hearts
Thanks for your answer but how can we raise her affection ? i have gift to give companion but that's it also before the war coming i had no other way to meet her i wasnt allow to go in the castle

i already have royal present but it dosnt change anything i still can't take her with me so its a bug ?

Last edited:

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Any idea what to do after you get pantheon key in wyvern princess quest ?

Or what i must do in dragon palace to go ahead with wyvern pricess story ?
The Wyvern route isn't complete yet, the readme says that it's about 90% complete so unless the dev decides to suddenly ignore the wyvern princess to focus on something else we should get it with the next release.

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone have Qhala in there games. I started a new game and she was one of the wondering npc I got, but when I went inside the tavern and left she turned into Mugen. After messing around for about half an hour, I found that the game refuses to have Qhala in it. Anyone else having this problem.

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
Your control key operates the special ability. With the knight you have to hold it and you will be able to block but only three hits in short succession. After that the skill goes into cooldown for a certain time.
Thanks! Thought it was S since that was something like active skill in the tutorial text, now it's much easier.

haggeman

Mar 17, 2018
Thanks for your answer but how can we raise her affection ? i have gift to give companion but that's it also before the war coming i had no other way to meet her i wasnt allow to go in the castle

i already have royal present but it dosnt change anything i still can't take her with me so its a bug ?
Presents only affect reign affinity. For princess affection you need to talk to the princess. Also, if you reach a point where she claims she doesn't have time to talk with you, then you'll probably need more reign affinity. (Although there are sometimes other conditions that you will need to satisfy, usually hinted at in the conversation with the princess.)

Does anyone have Qhala in there games. I started a new game and she was one of the wondering npc I got, but when I went inside the tavern and left she turned into Mugen. After messing around for about half an hour, I found that the game refuses to have Qhala in it. Anyone else having this problem.
She is now in every game by default. (Located in the forest to the east of the Cat kingdom)

Is razing the Human kingdom a must to get with Insect Princess?
Not necessarily. You can access the insect kingdom via the underground through the hole in the wyvern's island. As far as I can tell though, you cannot gain more than 2 affection with the princess while underground. (You can still reach 3 if you use the prince knight trait.)

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Qhala isn't between the random NPCs anymore, she has her own place in the Southern Kingdom.

Jun 19, 2017
Qhala isn't between the random NPCs anymore, she has her own place in the Southern Kingdom.
Yes I know that now, but Qhala is still in the game as random NPC. If you mess with the save file with a editor Qhala is still an option. I guess instead of removing that part they wrote code around it.

bighawk

May 5, 2017
hey, you're supposed to be able to sleep with slaves and such, right? i can't seem to do that. i'm probably missing something obvious, so please point it out to this poor blind idiot.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
hey, you're supposed to be able to sleep with slaves and such, right? i can't seem to do that. i'm probably missing something obvious, so please point it out to this poor blind idiot.
Try interacting with them when camping (an option of "sexy time" should pop up).

bighawk

May 5, 2017
Try interacting with them when camping (an option of "sexy time" should pop up).
I'm happy to report I'm not that blind - there's no option showing up for that. Just a Talk, Change what she calls you, and Adopt button. frankly the fact that it's not an option is the entire reason i'm asking here.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I'm happy to report I'm not that blind - there's no option showing up for that. Just a Talk, Change what she calls you, and Adopt button. frankly the fact that it's not an option is the entire reason i'm asking here.
*scratches head* I dunno then. Maybe try levelling them up in lust a bit?
Im currently invested in another game so i cant check myself. Sorry.

Reactions: bighawk
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes