KnightOf1

May 1, 2019
Not sure what's going on, but I pretty much quickly skipped over Bab's dialog and now she's forever mad at me.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
This is some tech voodoo only you are good at lol
Good luck!
So went over a few Systems however failed to find the specific cause... Since you saved on the World Map 002 it does put that into the Save File however after digging found a few Events in the Save that were massively bloated though none related to what I changed, looking at them they shouldn't have caused any problems, and I'm perplexed as to what happen however after some long reading through the Game_Map Class, Game_Event Class, the DataManager Module, and various forms I'm wrapping this up.

For the time being I'll remove Map 002 from the Patch and see if that does anything and since it was only for a Starter Quest it's not a big loss. Though I'm rather curious if anyone else experienced a Save File bloating especially if they used any Patches with Map Data, noticed this occurring when Saving on the World Map, or any other details... I'm also not sure why when I saved the bloody file it corrected itself *shrugs*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Removed Patches v0.16.11 World Map 002 Harvest Malt UD2
Unknown Bug... It perplexes me in so many ways however as a precaution removing it

Patches v0.16.11 Map Updates MK2
Patches/Patch1566171075.rvdata2

Supersedes Patches/Patch1565841269.rvdata2

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
I actually had the save file bloating happen to me a couple of times even before using your patches, so it's probably related to some event not clearing properly when entering the world map: like if you have the wings equipped when leaving the northern tunnel to World Map N, for instance, the battle overlay doesn't stop displaying and you can't enter cities or most areas until you unequip the wings. There are probably others in that vein...

With that said, the map patch (previous and this new one) basically freezes the game when Autosaving if you entered the underground, from my experience, so there is something that's wonky about it.

Reactions: masterdragonson

FlamesOfFury

May 4, 2017
i forgot to edit that sorry, after that i did the ninja quest for the bank, she was there, but from what i understood in the chat event is that she must be found in the dungeon first i think because he knew her (and no there where no chat options for here only repeating "there is a reward down there for you" so maybe they cut those options)
The choices are coded in, its in the _eventcontents text file of the decompiled game. It's just not firing. Specifically some of the spoilered lines below. Although for the bank part I never noticed since I havent been to the Rattesein, additionally It could also just be me being retarded and missing on some requirements.

Edit: I just checked the rvdata and apparantly the choices are not in the game but are in the text file so i might have been removed.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I actually had the save file bloating happen to me a couple of times even before using your patches, so it's probably related to some event not clearing properly when entering the world map: like if you have the wings equipped when leaving the northern tunnel to World Map N, for instance, the battle overlay doesn't stop displaying and you can't enter cities or most areas until you unequip the wings. There are probably others in that vein...

With that said, the map patch (previous and this new one) basically freezes the game when Autosaving if you entered the underground, from my experience, so there is something that's wonky about it.
Was it in this release of the game or the last? Last version had a lot more fixes from masterdragonson and perhaps one of them fixed it for me (the now obsolete PATCH 1 patch). The save bloating is easily noticable by the lag you get that becomes unplayable after some point. Is that what you were experiencing?

FlamesOfFury

May 4, 2017
Because his quest route is incomplete, it is impossible to have him join your group but, I do not know this version although after finishing the quest you throw down his kingdom so that he falls as a slave and so you can buy it from the goblin, since the (cardinal bell) if it works just that you have to take it by force and convert it :ROFLMAO:
You can do harvest princess quest to make her join, but in order to have her join you when asking her to step down you need alot of affection. Additionally asking her to step down is recommended as it is the only way to recruit scarecrow princess (you need candy corn when talking to ScarecrowP in throne room). If you need the harvest bell you can just go kill pumpking afterwards, but make sure to have already recruited scarecrowP as she disappears.

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Was it in this release of the game or the last? Last version had a lot more fixes from masterdragonson and perhaps one of them fixed it for me (the now obsolete PATCH 1 patch). The save bloating is easily noticable by the lag you get that becomes unplayable after some point. Is that what you were experiencing?
In this release (0.16.11), and yeah, that's what I was noticing. I suppose bugfixes don't happen if masterdragonson has to continually patch certain issues? (Also, are one of the Slime and Golem animations supposed to be...blank? Like there's sound, and the pink border for the animation pops up, but there's nothing there? Because in the Drider and Lamia ones it just skips to the end)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Also, are one of the Slime and Golem animations supposed to be...blank? Like there's sound, and the pink border for the animation pops up, but there's nothing there? Because in the Drider and Lamia ones it just skips to the end
Last i checked Golems had 1 animation while there were none for Lamias (except LamiaP as shes an exception) or Driders (except DriderP as shes also an exception). Slimes however had a couple of animations. Havent banged one yet to check (busy, busy, no time to play).

Almost begs the question whether your download isnt corrupted (in regards to slime animations).

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
You have to be careful with the route of the SuccubusP, one of its npc was bugged in this version, for those who already passed this route more than once it is unimportant but if you are the ones who talk with each npc it can cause it to break the game and you should restart it Sin título.png
That npc sometimes gets out of his route and is running alone on the map erratically until he hits the player or you talk to him, several textures were lost in this update :unsure:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You have to be careful with the route of the SuccubusP, one of its npc was bugged in this version, for those who already passed this route more than once it is unimportant but if you are the ones who talk with each npc it can cause it to break the game and you should restart it View attachment 375611
That npc sometimes gets out of his route and is running alone on the map erratically until he hits the player or you talk to him, several textures were lost in this update :unsure:
True it was in v0.16.10 but is gone from v0.16.11 probably when Assassin Princess was changed to Ninja Princess though why that character would have a Princess's Face is a mystery in itself...

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
It will be that it is the NinjaP in disguise although without hiding its face, or it will be a feature of the game of an earlier version that was left as a vestige and came to light by the bug, as if NinjaP was sent to kill the SuccubusP at that point of the route :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
P.D.:Never do a quest with cinematics while carrying an egg in the group they love to open in the middle of these and block the character until you open the game of a previous save, I pass with the quest of HumanP after giving her the armor, This one tried to open just when the princess was leaving the castle and he completely blocked the character until the quest is over, since I only let myself use the skill key against the orcs, then it didn't move anymore or even the menu:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

cimibibapa

Jul 28, 2019
is there an actual walk through for this? or am I just supposed to figure it out? go to "goblin princess" "help golem princess" there is no map so I just wander around.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
is there an actual walk through for this? or am I just supposed to figure it out? go to "goblin princess" "help golem princess" there is no map so I just wander around.
you dont read the quest details or objectives on the quest in the quest list in menu? and you can check the fandom site for some quests

cimibibapa

Jul 28, 2019
you dont read the quest details or objectives on the quest in the quest list in menu? and you can check the fandom site for some quests
but I have to accept the quest first right? how else will I know that I needed to buy something for the help human princess quest

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
but I have to accept the quest first right? how else will I know that I needed to buy something for the help human princess quest
the tavern quest? yeah that is random, you can get any item they want from merchant when she visits the tavern (each kingdom has his own help quest)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
How do you bange driderP ?
In soviet P&C you dont bang spider. Spider bang you.

On a more serious note - im curious too. Have to start the fight against irrational fear of spiders somewhere right? Especially when that pair covered in silk looks so inviting...

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Last i checked Golems had 1 animation while there were none for Lamias (except LamiaP as shes an exception) or Driders (except DriderP as shes also an exception). Slimes however had a couple of animations. Havent banged one yet to check (busy, busy, no time to play).

Almost begs the question whether your download isnt corrupted (in regards to slime animations).
So just to make sure, I tried with a new download from here. Same problems, and when I extracted out the graphics to see, gol1f1.png This is what showed for some of them. The scenes that are like this are the Ass1f, GhoHumf, Gol1f, Kob1f, Kob2f, and Slime3f sets of animation frames in the Graphics/Pictures directory. I don't know if this is just a problem with the version posted on here, or whether these just weren't intended to be used/placeholders, but they show up in the gallery at Babs, and Golem NPCs seem able to pick the blank one...

Doggnu

Dec 24, 2018
the game is almost an open world , you can do many things at once, and not all requires you do to quest aside the basic levels , for mining , you should look if you want to clear a route with one princess or just mess around until the doomsday happens.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes