trilosis

May 23, 2017
In soviet P&C you dont bang spider. Spider bang you.

On a more serious note - im curious too. Have to start the fight against irrational fear of spiders somewhere right? Especially when that pair covered in silk looks so inviting...
You have to progress GolemP quests until you get to the point where you have to fight DriderP, spare her and tell her to apologize to GolemP and you'll be able to visit DriderP in her lair where you fought her at night.

At the moment she'll be too angry to talk to you so to my knowledge, you have to raise GolemP affinity and/or finish GolemP quest to get a clockwork core.

At this point when you visit her again she'll start talking to you and make you an item, come back a night or two later and she'll tell you that she's moving out of the area (southern part of the kingdom with the dead tree on the map west of babs hut).

Go to her new area and a cutscene will play. I'm not sure what triggered her sex scene afterwords but try buying some of her stuff and come back a few nights later and you should get her sex scene.

Reactions: Monosomething

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
In soviet P&C you dont bang spider. Spider bang you.

On a more serious note - im curious too. Have to start the fight against irrational fear of spiders somewhere right? Especially when that pair covered in silk looks so inviting...
It just happened out of nowhere for me i did bought all of her weavings but i dunno if thats what triggers it or not

Reactions: Monosomething

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Or i could just bug Babs until she gives me the right animation as she did in 0.16.10 lol

So there is no definitive trigger... good to know. If its tied to how much you buy from her then there is no problem. Marble can create dowries so i would dump a ton of money on her anyway. Thanks peeps.
Complete Quest 55: Along Came A Drider
Variable 1781: Trevor Place Needs to be in Location 3
Switch 3847: Dri Ani ends Needs to be Off

That should trigger Switch 3848: Dri Ani R = ON

Then go to Grim Forest Drider Room

For Babs Switch 3837: BABS Unlock Dri1

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Complete Quest 55: Along Came A Drider
Variable 1781: Trevor Place Needs to be in Location 3
Switch 3847: Dri Ani ends Needs to be Off

That should trigger Switch 3848: Dri Ani R = ON

Then go to Grim Forest Drider Room

For Babs Switch 3837: BABS Unlock Dri1
*takes magnifying glass and starts studying the abstract text on screen*

So... i need to complete her quest (obviously), wait for Trevor to actually be in that cave with her and... i dont get the last part. Do i feed her drugs from Trevor or something? lol

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
*takes magnifying glass and starts studying the abstract text on screen*

So... i need to complete her quest (obviously), wait for Trevor to actually be in that cave with her and... i dont get the last part. Do i feed her drugs from Trevor or something? lol
To put it more simply, once you've met Marble in the cave, there's a daily check for where Trevor will set up. Basically, Trevor has 3 spots he can set up: The Tavern, Qhala's Brothel, and Marble's cave, and every day the game rolls to figure out where he'll be that day, skipping any spots you haven't been already (so if you haven't been to the Stone Knife yet, it'll choose between Marble's cave and the Tavern, and vice versa). If the game puts him in the cave, then you get the DriderP scene as soon as you enter the room. If not, wait or rest until the next day. You don't ever have to so much as buy a single item from either of them.

Or, in other words, it's (not very) random whether or not you get the scene! (I guess you could savescum it, if you wanted, though just playing normally seems faster?)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
To put it more simply, once you've met Marble in the cave, there's a daily check for where Trevor will set up. Basically, Trevor has 3 spots he can set up: The Tavern, Qhala's Brothel, and Marble's cave, and every day the game rolls to figure out where he'll be that day, skipping any spots you haven't been already (so if you haven't been to the Stone Knife yet, it'll choose between Marble's cave and the Tavern, and vice versa). If the game puts him in the cave, then you get the DriderP scene as soon as you enter the room. If not, wait or rest until the next day. You don't ever have to so much as buy a single item from either of them.

Or, in other words, it's (not very) random whether or not you get the scene! (I guess you could savescum it, if you wanted, though just playing normally seems faster?)
Thanks for the clarification. I didnt know Trevor ever went to Qhalas whorehourse and ive played this game lots. You learn new shit every day :)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Curious about something but need a test subject... Involves the Save Bloating Glitch

So while looking over the Bloated Events 342-347 on Map 002 in $game_map I found in the only Bloated Save I got to research (Thanks Monosomething ) they all have the same defect which is a Move Route with Code Parameters that contains garbage, a mega :poop: ton of garbage...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I'm thinking while I don't know what f*ckup caused this however if I just overwrite the Move Route each time this Event Loads then perhaps that will keep them all below 32 MB each and in check

However I do have a speculation that the Script Sapphire Action System IV which handles Path finding for Events (Such as Enemies and the like) might be bleeding into these Events but that is mostly based off these having Garbage in the Move Route data. I'm not sure how it would actually respond when calculating a Blank Graphic Event being told to move somewhere especially if it doesn't 'Exist' so would it try moving it to nowhere until it hit some memory cap :unsure:

Patches v0.16.11 Map 002 Band-aid?
Patches/Patch1566418311.rvdata2

Might plug the hole then again it might not however I haven't been able to replicate the Glitch to test it properly

Note: This is only for Map 002 World Map N
If you did experience the Save Bloat Glitch and tried this out then Thanks for testing it; I'm also curious if Saving on any other Maps cause this as well
Current Record Holder is Monosomething with a Save File of 389 MB

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
The controls are just...oof. The keyboard controls are just too spread out to be comfortable, and you can't map any of the buttons on a controler to an "accept" button. So it's either play in an uncomfortable way, or play with one hand on the controler, and the other on the keyboard so you can accept things. Am I just missing something?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Curious about something but need a test subject... Involves the Save Bloating Glitch

So while looking over the Bloated Events 342-347 on Map 002 in $game_map I found in the only Bloated Save I got to research (Thanks Monosomething ) they all have the same defect which is a Move Route with Code Parameters that contains garbage, a mega :poop: ton of garbage...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I'm thinking while I don't know what f*ckup caused this however if I just overwrite the Move Route each time this Event Loads then perhaps that will keep them all below 32 MB each and in check

However I do have a speculation that the Script Sapphire Action System IV which handles Path finding for Events (Such as Enemies and the like) might be bleeding into these Events but that is mostly based off these having Garbage in the Move Route data. I'm not sure how it would actually respond when calculating a Blank Graphic Event being told to move somewhere especially if it doesn't 'Exist' so would it try moving it to nowhere until it hit some memory cap :unsure:

Patches v0.16.11 Map 002 Band-aid?
Patches/Patch1566418311.rvdata2

Might plug the hole then again it might not however I haven't been able to replicate the Glitch to test it properly

Note: This is only for Map 002 World Map N
If you did experience the Save Bloat Glitch and tried this out then Thanks for testing it; I'm also curious if Saving on any other Maps cause this as well
Current Record Holder is Monosomething with a Save File of 389 MB
I will give this a shot. "For science" :)
Not gonna be a long test i dont think. Last "patch" hit 380 megs in 20 minutes after all lol

EDIT: just to make sure - this is the old map update with a fix, right? I dont need the old file to use alongside this?

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I will give this a shot. "For science" :)
Not gonna be a long test i dont think. Last "patch" hit 380 megs in 20 minutes after all lol

EDIT: just to make sure - this is the old map update with a fix, right? I dont need the old file to use alongside this?
It's standalone, given that old bug in the Patch System it would probably override any previous patches with Map Data anyway
Thanks

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi I have played it now 4 hours and have many children. How many days must I wait that the child's grows to adult? I have gave them the Pill of... Idk the name more but they won't grow

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Hi I have played it now 4 hours and have many children. How many days must I wait that the child's grows to adult? I have gave them the Pill of... Idk the name more but they won't grow
I'm pretty sure that with the exception of moths, any progeny hatched or birthed come out as adults.

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Towerfag Might I suggest allowing people to change key bindings? Hitting the "control" key to use those abilities is just hard to work with imo.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v0.16.11 Patch1
  • Hippopotus and other bosses possibly not chasing the Player if it's not the first boss fight you face
  • Bride Veil not working on DesertP
  • Removed Autosave during tutorial
  • HumanP and SlimeP Heir dialogue flow
  • Heirs being on throne possibly causing the game engine to see those Reigns as defeated
  • Black screen from the 2nd time you have sex with the Bank Clerk
  • Slime NPCs dialogue crash in the Golden Stump
  • Hammerhead Port / Mermaid Tail ship correctly moving to your location if you board it
  • DesertP dance room various issues
  • DesertP festival crash when talking to one of the kids
  • Rumble Jungle passability issues
  • Spire Pantheon passability issues
  • Black Screens happening after resting / using services for free (Rabbit Inn during transformation event, trip back from Mermaid Tail)
  • Crashes and repeated lines during the "Nun" step of Amelie's questline

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I mean the potion where you can use on the princesses if you set up a camp in the night who you then can f*** the princesses. I have two princesses and a dragon heir from a egg that I have buy in the dessert from the merchant. But on the dragon heir or the female dragon from the egg can't I use the potion cause it says ever to me if I choose it: "please select invalid member" that means I can use it only on the princesses and not on the buyed heir so my question why?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes