Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
what about towerfag messing with the lore of certain princess's, was he right about that? im almost sure that was that detonated gats and towerfag's law feud
Princesses lore doesn't matter, nobody really cares about that. even gats allows people to have their own "Headcanon" also you can't make a lawsuit only because of lore, it makes no sense.
Lawsuit arrives if something protected by copyright is involved and in this case, Towerfag claiming ownerships and then his use of unauthorized content, like when he was still using some sprites which where based on the v4 charts that where only made for the other videogame (Subtitle Pending) like the giant bird monster you have to kill to get an item drop.
Obviously they havechanged the name and colors so now is no longer under IP

Last edited:

Doggnu

Dec 24, 2018
hey, you're supposed to be able to sleep with slaves and such, right? i can't seem to do that. i'm probably missing something obvious, so please point it out to this poor blind idiot.
well princesses require love to be able to do her, maybe slaves need lust instead?

Reactions: bighawk

bighawk

May 5, 2017
*scratches head* I dunno then. Maybe try levelling them up in lust a bit?
Im currently invested in another game so i cant check myself. Sorry.
well princesses require love to be able to do her, maybe slaves need lust instead?
that was it, yeah, at 3 Lust Adopt switched to Sexy Time. feels like something i should have tried earlier...well i said i was a blind idiot probably missing something obvious, so what can ya do. thanks for getting me there!

Reactions: Doggnu

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Welp. Taking a break from the other game and coming back to this one.

*sigh* DogP time... yes. You can see the enthusiasm in that short sentence of mine...

EDIT: masterdragonson Bloated save problem returns and ive cornered it. The culprit is the map fix patch.

Heres the save in case you want to check it... its compressed so its not nearly as large.

Save01.rar

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
EDIT: masterdragonson Bloated save problem returns and ive cornered it. The culprit is the map fix patch.

Heres the save in case you want to check it... its compressed so its not nearly as large.

Save01.rar
Error 404: File not found

Map Fix Patch? So it happens when you load a Patch with Map Updates? Sounds perplexing... Does a specific Patch do it?

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Map Fix Patch? So it happens when you load a Patch with Map Updates? Sounds perplexing... Does a specific Patch do it?
Yes its the map update patch that causes the bloating. Dunno why you cant but i can normally DL the save ive posted.

Lets try this again...

EDIT2 or 3 ive lost count: its the same map update youve released for 0.16.10 version of the game but i guess you updated it? Either way back then ive dumped the whole lot of updates into the patch folder but now ive only used the map updates patch... and that caused bloating

Patches v0.16.11 Map Updates
Patches/Patch1565841269.rvdata2

This ^ patch.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yes its the map update patch that causes the bloating. Dunno why you cant but i can normally DL the save ive posted.

Lets try this again...

EDIT2 or 3 ive lost count: its the same map update youve released for 0.16.10 version of the game but i guess you updated it? Either way back then ive dumped the whole lot of updates into the patch folder but now ive only used the map updates patch... and that caused bloating

Patches v0.16.11 Map Updates
Patches/Patch1565841269.rvdata2

This ^ patch.
:coffee::unsure: Well this is going to be entertaining... Also probably more time and since it's past 1 AM it's on my to do list for tomorrow but here is what I got so far

You're right that Save is bloated with Map Data though I'm not sure what the Yami Engine Ace - Patch System is doing to cause that. Oh and Thanks for providing this interesting thing to dissect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
:coffee::unsure: Well this is going to be entertaining... Also probably more time and since it's past 1 AM it's on my to do list for tomorrow but here is what I got so far

You're right that Save is bloated with Map Data though I'm not sure what the Yami Engine Ace - Patch System is doing to cause that. Oh and Thanks for providing this interesting thing to dissect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is some tech voodoo only you are good at lol
Good luck!

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
The Wyvern route isn't complete yet, the readme says that it's about 90% complete so unless the dev decides to suddenly ignore the wyvern princess to focus on something else we should get it with the next release.
there is no way that it is incomplete since it was announced complete and her first CG that i still not meet after i too got up to sky, but i dont know how to progress after that...... i searched all i could think to look at and can someone help me from here if they got it? (who or where i should look for now?)

weirdx3

Sep 2, 2017
Is there any way to turn harvest princess to a girl after their quest or is it not implemented yet?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
there is no way that it is incomplete since it was announced complete and her first CG that i still not meet after i too got up to sky, but i dont know how to progress after that...... i searched all i could think to look at and can someone help me from here if they got it? (who or where i should look for now?)
-Wyvern's Route is ~90% complete, but we'll release the whole package (new steps, ending, CGs and adult scene) in the next build, in order to not spoil the ending.
This is in the changelog for 0.16.11 so if there is a CG it's not the final one. Either that or the changelog is wrong which I doubt.

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
Is there any way to turn harvest princess to a girl after their quest or is it not implemented yet?
Because his quest route is incomplete, it is impossible to have him join your group but, I do not know this version although after finishing the quest you throw down his kingdom so that he falls as a slave and so you can buy it from the goblin, since the (cardinal bell) if it works just that you have to take it by force and convert it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: weirdx3

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
-Wyvern's Route is ~90% complete, but we'll release the whole package (new steps, ending, CGs and adult scene) in the next build, in order to not spoil the ending.
This is in the changelog for 0.16.11 so if there is a CG it's not the final one. Either that or the changelog is wrong which I doubt.
damn it -.-

so i need to wait a month for the next one

edit: how you get this level 10 quest! [Advanced] P.O.T.U.S. ?

FlamesOfFury

May 4, 2017
so how we recruit our cute mimic? i cant meet her any more after i completed her boss fight with the big hand and obtained my "reward"
edit: or i need to ng+for the update to take effect?
Wait for a patch, recruitment for mimic princess seems to be bugged as I cant seem to trigger it either. Apparently its coded that there should be choices when you speak to Mimic P at every stage of the dungeon, it's just that the game somehow doesnt fire it.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Wait for a patch, recruitment for mimic princess seems to be bugged as I cant seem to trigger it either. Apparently its coded that there should be choices when you speak to Mimic P at every stage of the dungeon, it's just that the game somehow doesnt fire it.
i forgot to edit that sorry, after that i did the ninja quest for the bank, she was there, but from what i understood in the chat event is that she must be found in the dungeon first i think because he knew her (and no there where no chat options for here only repeating "there is a reward down there for you" so maybe they cut those options)

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes