ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I literally can NOT use my keyboard for this game, and am forced to only use my controller. So how the hell do I open a campfire at night with the controller?
Not sure WHY I can't use my keyboard, either. i even unplugged the controller and it still won't let me.

OtK

May 14, 2017
Which one, the bankers upstairs just keep telling me to go downstairs, and all the tellers downstairs only do their bank jobs. None of them will give me the last key.
The one you're looking for you can get by talking to the middle mouse worker upstairs and having sex with her. I can't seem to figure out how to get the one from the upstairs safe though. I figured that's where it'd be, but I haven't figured out how to get access to the safe yet.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I literally can NOT use my keyboard for this game, and am forced to only use my controller. So how the hell do I open a campfire at night with the controller?
Not sure WHY I can't use my keyboard, either. i even unplugged the controller and it still won't let me.
Based off the Stone of Control it's the Y button for an Xbox controller or for a different model controller it should be button 4

If you are using Windows then follow these steps:

1. In Control Panel, open Game Controllers. To do this, use one of the following methods:
    • In Windows Vista, click Start
      Start button
      , type joy.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
    • In Windows XP and in earlier versions of Windows, click Start, click Run, type joy.cpl, and then click OK.
  2. Click your game controller, and then click
    Properties.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Based off the Stone of Control it's the Y button for an Xbox controller or for a different model controller it should be button 4

If you are using Windows then follow these steps:

1. In Control Panel, open Game Controllers. To do this, use one of the following methods:
    • In Windows Vista, click Start
      Start button
      , type joy.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
    • In Windows XP and in earlier versions of Windows, click Start, click Run, type joy.cpl, and then click OK.
  2. Click your game controller, and then click
    Properties.

I'm using a 360 controller, but my Y key doesn't open the camp. Still have no idea why my keboard isn't working. The game is okay, but not worth the hassle. So I already tossed it. Maybe I'll try it again a few updates from now. And maybe then the gallery won't be full of blank images that freeze the game even after I put the additional patch in.

cimibibapa

Jul 28, 2019
I did her quest (Paladin right?) but I did not get her... also is there a list of questlines that are done? I'd like to explore them but idk who is finished...

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
I did her quest (Paladin right?) but I did not get her... also is there a list of questlines that are done? I'd like to explore them but idk who is finished...
Once youre done with Amelies quest you can recruit her but only when shes in the guilds tavern (its random where she goes so good luck with that). Be sure to tell her a joke when you meet her though. Really. Jokes are more fun than the other option...

As for the routes that are finished:
1. DogP
2. SkellyP
3. DP1 and DP2
4. KoboldP
(maybe i forgot someone but dont think so)

Wyvern is almost finished but not quite there and GhostP can lock you into her route but shes not finished either.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Once youre done with Amelies quest you can recruit her but only when shes in the guilds tavern (its random where she goes so good luck with that). Be sure to tell her a joke when you meet her though. Really. Jokes are more fun than the other option...

As for the routes that are finished:
1. DogP
2. SkellyP
3. DP1 and DP2
4. KoboldP
(maybe i forgot someone but dont think so)

Wyvern is almost finished but not quite there and GhostP can lock you into her route but shes not finished either.
Wyvern is ready, we'll move on Cat and Ghost route next, while working on the implementation of the Finhead Reign (y)

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Game crashes from a missing file error when I try to have sex with the middle mouse worker upstairs.

I can't seem to figure out how to get the one from the upstairs safe though. I figured that's where it'd be, but I haven't figured out how to get access to the safe yet.
Talk to the robot guarding the safe while Mouse Princess is in your party.

CastleBravo54

Jul 7, 2018
Why do I have missing animations with harvest princess (in both forms) and why do my kobold merchant slave that I turned female have rabbit animations, how do I fix it?

what is the cheat code to unlock all animation ?
All of the cheats are listed here:

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
Good day, people please tell me where to take the guide about the passage of different endings, there are 164 pages, and no strength to look, sorry. If you know where the guide a link to it please.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes