tyty202

Apr 18, 2018
Help! I don't know what im doing and when ever I open the game it just closes within 2 seconds, is there a patch I need or do I need a newer rpgm? Im an idiot so im most likely forgetting something I need.
Any help would be great.
edit I just had to update windows

Last edited:

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
Soooo, I've never played this game until now, but it left bad impression on me and...yea I gotta say that somewhere.
1st time I went without skipping intro. Without any given controls I got to princess at which I struggled to figure out, how to remove letters when naming a character. I obtained a candle and equipped it to the princess. Once I hit the dungeon part combat was...ok. But then I faced the dragon which took me out in mear 2 hits on normal difficulty to which I'm like "oooook, maybe I do need to deal with intimidating 3 headed blue snake first?"...which I couldn't. Even when utilizing guard, it is not efficient enough. After about 6 deaths at INTRO LEVEL, I've decided to try out easy mode (which I hate to pick in any games). I maneged to kill blue snake to obtain new weapon, but even with that dragon was able to finish me in 3-4 hits in once again about 6 attempts. Can't even grind anywhere (at least not obviously) since I killed everything before that dragon.
Still didn't gave up on game at that point but considered "maybe intro was added or is still not fleshed out well, so I will try to simply skip intro". I picked what items I got and landed in middle of a map. Thankfully objective arrow (?) showed the way. Was able to clear "Lust princess" (or something like that) quest and wanted to do the other lvl 0 which needed me to gather ingredients. Where can I get them? It just stated "in wild". In about 1 hr I still couldn't find the area which quest wanted me to get ingredients from. And I've visited plenty which normal person would consider correct. Farm and village with 3 houses seemed perfect, but nope. If quest can't tell specifically where something is on a map which has about 10 areas already available...that's not good.
Ended up quitting the game after exploring about 4 more areas and failing to even kill 1 bandit on easy mode.

Since I haven't played the game more than 2 hrs, I can't judge a book by its cover all too much, but after such time you usually get the gist if you enjoy the game or not and if it's playable or not. To me, it wasn't "beginner" friendly. If you are unable to pass first boss on easy mode after numerous attempts, clearly it's not easy mode. Even if I missed something.
The first part can be a bit rough with the hyrdra since it's fairly strong compared to the bats. As for the Dragon Princess, if I remember correctly you can just change to Kobold Princess to make it easier. She can spam hits quite a bit faster compared to the MC and is a good source of damage for the majority of the game. The only downside to note is that the candle is sort of a double edged sword. If she dies with the candle equipped the MC also dies (and vise versa) which can lead to immediate game overs and headache if you don't save often.

As for the gather beginner quest... Yeah that one causes a lot of issues to beginners since it's a bit RNG. You can get objectives to get items on the top part of the map or you can get items needing you to go to the bottom part (which requires a decent amount of travel which you probably wouldn't know to go to as a beginner).

The game is meant for open exploration and learning stuff yourself (or using a wiki/guide/forum) so I really would say this game is meant more for those looking for a challenge.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
So....I had desert princess in the brothel before it was fixed into the jungle aztec like place. And then I updated the game, can't find her anymore but still have her diary. Is she lost to the void? And brothel scenes seem to be pretty bugged. Esepcially when you try to buy them back.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Are the Princess routes in this game at all mutually exclusive? ie will I need to play the game a bunch of times to get all the content?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Just looking into this game. Question for anyone in the know. I looked through the game wiki to understand how much of the game is finished, but incase its not entirely updated I was gonna ask here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Are the Princess routes in this game at all mutually exclusive? ie will I need to play the game a bunch of times to get all the content?
From what I read in the wiki ya they are, but not all princess's seem to have a questline that is a game ending exclusive one. I'm personally planning on a base save where I avoid the quest ending ones and just do whatever to keep the peace until I'm ready. Then finishing whichever while keeping the base save safe for subsequent playthroughs without a complete restart (unless I want to try that :p)

Selsel

May 26, 2018
pls make some route for all prince can i keep,and dont must choose 1 from 2 princess xd

(example: like in harvest town,i must choose 1 from 2 princess in there xd,i want keep all prince,dont care his/her xd)

Reactions: Hylianmaster

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I'll be honest: When I first saw this game months ago, I totally ignored it.

I'm not ignoring it anymore. Nice work!

Rehby

Aug 2, 2018
The game stop when I talk to the Mouse Banker and I get an error in the brothel with every specie before entering in the "service room"

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
yep im having the same problem
I fixed the issue by getting the materials for her, iron ore pixie and leather belt, then do her part of the quest on the public version of the game by moving the save files over. But now i'm stuck after you get the letter in your camp after finding the pantheon key, because I don't know how to enter the queens back garden. Do you need to go through the entire process of getting into the castle or is there a way to sneak there?

Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
pls make some route for all prince can i keep,and dont must choose 1 from 2 princess xd

(example: like in harvest town,i must choose 1 from 2 princess in there xd,i want keep all prince,dont care his/her xd)
And add animations for harvest princess too :sneaky:

Reactions: Selsel

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
How can i get into the Queen Garden in WyvernP's route? i can't talk to DuskP to increase the Queen Affinity....Help
You can talk to DuskP when you dump WyvernP off, but then its difficult to get to the castle without wings or a dragon companion. Can you tell me if raising the Queen affinity works or not when you find out?

dragonheck

Jun 26, 2017
is there a way to make the main guy immortal? 1 hand makes it hard to play these action based games and i mean i literately have 1 hand not the gutter thoughts i know some of you guys or gals might be thinking

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
The game stop when I talk to the Mouse Banker and I get an error in the brothel with every specie before entering in the "service room"
It got reported, the fix will be in the first patch for v0.16.12
For now you can avoid it by having Cogs in your inventory (just not 0, 11, 22, 33 and so on...)

Reactions: Rehby

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
"using cheats stops you from getting medals" what medals and they have any value? (at bottom of last update info)

Last edited:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
is there a way to make the main guy immortal? 1 hand makes it hard to play these action based games and i mean i literately have 1 hand not the gutter thoughts i know some of you guys or gals might be thinking
you cant but you can make him stronger by cheating and give him a lot of level until you think you can take on anything, lvl 30 or 40 is more than enough i think (dont forget to invest in battle points)

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
OP the "cheats" menu has a typo. The pregnancy speed x3 and the unlock all animations is the same code 183983. I believe the correct form would be 178188 = Unlocks Animations, since this seems to work with 0.16.12 as well.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes